PDA

View Full Version : Going to NYC Monday!

blonde_sweetheart
11-13-2009, 08:39 AM
Anyone wanna hangout ?!?!? Even for a lilttle bit . . :D

blacktgirls
11-13-2009, 09:03 AM
are you going to be on the Maury Show?

rickyswild
11-13-2009, 11:36 AM
I would love to hangout with you Ash.

transmaven
11-13-2009, 01:40 PM
Yes, but you have to let me lecture you on the evils of plastic surgery. :twisted:

Nicole Dupre
11-13-2009, 02:42 PM
Yes, but you have to let me lecture you on the evils of plastic surgery. :twisted:

Why don't you just suck off your BF, Rockabilly, and call it a day? He seems very accommodating. lol

Nicole Dupre
11-13-2009, 02:43 PM

Would you care for some fruit punch? How about some shrimp? lol

Nicole Dupre
11-13-2009, 02:46 PM
Girl, I should be back in town early next week myself. If you're around, let's go to Bloomi's. :)

Richctdude
11-13-2009, 03:29 PM
i do i do hit me up

scubaman
11-13-2009, 07:33 PM
There's a party Monday you could check it out night if your still in town.

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=50733

CaptainGeech
11-13-2009, 07:44 PM
I heard its cold as a motha fucka over there right now. Don't forget to bring a jacket. And a stun gun.

blonde_sweetheart
11-13-2009, 08:10 PM
I heard its cold as a motha fucka over there right now. Don't forget to bring a jacket. And a stun gun.

It's kind of chilly but sunny out today. Nobody really got at me with any plans so you can all catch me in Manhattan shoppin :)

scubaman
11-13-2009, 08:11 PM
Weather looks good for Monday

http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/10011?from=36hr_topnav_undeclared

socal323
11-13-2009, 08:23 PM
Anyone wanna hangout ?!?!? Even for a lilttle bit . . :D

whenever your in vegas, let me know and we can hang out

rockabilly
11-13-2009, 08:36 PM

Or a can of mace.

CaptainGeech
11-13-2009, 08:57 PM

Or a can of mace.

Forget the can. She's gonna need one of these to fend off the crazies.

Silcc69
11-13-2009, 09:04 PM

I'm pretty sure they are done shooting the tranny eps this year.

blonde_sweetheart
11-13-2009, 09:05 PM

Or a can of mace.

For real. Last time I was there I was walking down 7th Ave. and this creeeepy bum type guy grabbed my shoulder and was like "Hey sexy girl wheres you boyfriend to beat that pusssy up?!"(in like a raspy nasty voice) And I was said loudly "Eww I have a dick!!!" Haha and people were STARINGGG at me lol. :roll:

rockabilly
11-13-2009, 09:09 PM
LOL

CaptainGeech
11-13-2009, 09:32 PM

Or a can of mace.

For real. Last time I was there I was walking down 7th Ave. and this creeeepy bum type guy grabbed my shoulder and was like "Hey sexy girl wheres you boyfriend to beat that pusssy up?!"(in like a raspy nasty voice) And I was said loudly "Eww I have a dick!!!" Haha and people were STARINGGG at me lol. :roll:

lol. WTF

rockabilly
11-13-2009, 09:46 PM
HEY BABY !! Got any change?

Ts CinthyaNY
11-13-2009, 09:49 PM
Girl for how long you going to be in town ? I would hang out with you and go to shopping, love shopping may be lunch and tease all those sexy ass boys , lol...

No seriously we should do it, btw whatever people who do not live in NY tell you that you need such a stung gun or so it is not so true obviously we can go on in our lives telling everyone we have a little something something between our legs, it is no one's business that is the trick on pass and then surprised them, of course with previous disclosure so they would know what to expect... A lot of men in NY have been with one or they can smell you a mile away and no matter how passable you are they would know, why ? because they know so no har m on that ...

I PM you .. ttyl ..

Love ...

Cinthya...

blonde_sweetheart
11-14-2009, 02:37 AM
Girl for how long you going to be in town ? I would hang out with you and go to shopping, love shopping may be lunch and tease all those sexy ass boys , lol...

No seriously we should do it, btw whatever people who do not live in NY tell you that you need such a stung gun or so it is not so true obviously we can go on in our lives telling everyone we have a little something something between our legs, it is no one's business that is the trick on pass and then surprised them, of course with previous disclosure so they would know what to expect... A lot of men in NY have been with one or they can smell you a mile away and no matter how passable you are they would know, why ? because they know so no har m on that ...

I PM you .. ttyl ..

Love ...

Cinthya...

We should do something for sure!!!! :) I'll PM you

2009AD
11-14-2009, 03:37 AM

Or a can of mace.

You guys are too funny. I'm going to assume that neither of you has been in midtown Manhattan on a weekday afternoon. :roll:

rockabilly
11-14-2009, 03:39 AM
You are correct sir.

But it's on my list.

The Resistance
11-14-2009, 04:16 AM
Ash if you're around Midtown I'd gladly give you a quick hello, I work in Times Square :)

fred41
11-14-2009, 04:38 AM
New York is one of the safest big cities in the country.

blacktgirls
11-15-2009, 10:21 AM

Would you care for some fruit punch? How about some shrimp? lol i have not seen Hara in a while , i hope you haven't been using your voodoo dolls again . i bet it kills you that Ashley is so naturally beautiful and is already passable and that if she's smart and only gets a small C cup she will look perfect .

CaptainGeech
11-15-2009, 11:51 AM

Or a can of mace.

You guys are too funny. I'm going to assume that neither of you has been in midtown Manhattan on a weekday afternoon. :roll:

Actually I have been there. My comment wasn't a slight against the safeness of NYC (although I do have some issues concerning it). It was a commentary on the act of informing strangers about your location when such strangers have made questionable (stalker) type statements recently.

Yoite
11-15-2009, 02:52 PM
Can I hang outs too ;- ;

NjTranceAddict
11-17-2009, 10:57 PM
Crap. Next time you're doing a NYC trip let me know if you want a limo. :)