PDA

View Full Version : Curing the Dreaded Tranny Fever.

Jim Brown
11-12-2009, 05:41 AM
The Strangest Thing Happened.

An Asian chick came on my face and i lost my tranny cravings.

So guys if you are suffering from the dreaded tranny fever, just eat some Asian pussy and let her have a seizure on your face and you'll be cured of the tranny fever.

Well it maybe a 2 step program i dont know, because the first time i fucked her, she was on her period... well i think my penis brought on the period. But before the blood was gushing, i think a couple drops when in my mouth cause i did taste some blood. Soo if you wanna get rid of your tranny fever, you've got to man up and taste a little period blood.

Steps In curing the Tranny Fever.
1. Get an asian chick
2. Get her to menstare.
3. Get the first drop of period blood in your mouth.
4. Fuck her on her period.
Next Loving making session.
5. Have her ride your face untill she cums.

BluegrassCat
11-12-2009, 05:47 AM
perfect example of when the cure is worse than the disease

AmyDaly
11-12-2009, 06:09 AM
ugh are you serious?

Why are you so ashamed of liking transwomen that you need to get period blood on your face?

speedstick112
11-12-2009, 06:14 AM
So you're saying you ate out an asian girl on her period, randomly, and all of the sudden you lost interest in transsexuals? I guess it could happen.

rockabilly
11-12-2009, 06:18 AM
I'll stick w/ loving tgirls.

Olivialove
11-12-2009, 04:58 PM
See how men cheat lolol

NewAgain
11-12-2009, 05:01 PM
ugh are you serious?

Why are you so ashamed of liking transwomen that you need to get period blood on your face?

HAHAHAAHAH!! Not funny! What he said. But funny!! what you said! People are stupid! I guess what Im trying to say here is that people are so stupid it makes me laugh!

DL_NL
11-12-2009, 08:20 PM
whatever have you been smoking/sniffing/injecting/swallowing?

Legend
11-12-2009, 09:07 PM

So guys if you are suffering from the dreaded tranny fever, just eat some Asian pussy and let her have a seizure on your face and you'll be cured of the tranny fever.

Well it maybe a 2 step program i dont know, because the first time i fucked her, she was on her period... well i think my penis brought on the period. But before the blood was gushing, i think a couple drops when in my mouth cause i did taste some blood. Soo if you wanna get rid of your tranny fever, you've got to man up and taste a little period blood.

1. Get an asian chick
2. Get her to menstare.

addicted
11-12-2009, 09:14 PM
this is one disgusting individual

El Nino
11-12-2009, 09:46 PM
This thread is friggin hilarious and epic...

nohj68
11-12-2009, 10:38 PM
Can't I like transexuals and GGs at the same time? Just, you know, not while having their periods. I've had sex with a woman on her period (not oral) and it was messy and kind of not fun. I enjoyed it, but......I wouldn't do it again.

To each his/her own.

SarahG
11-12-2009, 11:31 PM
ugh are you serious?

Little about Jim Brown is serious.

rockabilly
11-12-2009, 11:38 PM
Of course these findings are not endorsed by the FDA ... or the CDC.

brickcitybrother
11-14-2009, 06:44 PM
perfect example of when the cure is worse than the disease

Ditto and double ditto

phobun
11-14-2009, 06:54 PM

1. Get an asian chick
2. Get her to menstare.
I bet that you don't even pick up the keyboard unless you've had 2 doobies and a 40.

Silcc69
11-14-2009, 07:23 PM

1. Get an asian chick
2. Get her to menstare.
I bet that you don't even pick up the keyboard unless you've had 2 doobies and a 40.

More like Everclear.

CannibalMan
11-14-2009, 11:47 PM
Why does the chick have to be asian?

rockabilly
11-14-2009, 11:54 PM
It's an ancient eastern secret passed on from mother to daughter.

SarahG
11-15-2009, 07:54 AM

1. Get an asian chick
2. Get her to menstare.

More like Everclear.

Or absinthe, vintage absinthe with real unprocessed wormwood in it.

russtafa
11-15-2009, 07:57 AM
ooooooo yuck how revolting .i wouldnt let a pussy any where near my face tgirl dick =well thats another story

scubaman
11-15-2009, 08:01 AM
See how men cheat lolol

lmfao

Jim Brown
11-16-2009, 03:54 PM
IDK, its not like i went out looking for and asian chick to menstruate on my face. It just happened that way. And i didnt eat the blood, a few drops not even drops... a speckle when in my month. The blood didn't come full on after when started fucking.

yea sorry guys but this might not be a permanent fix . I'll have to go back to the drawing board but it shows great promise tho.

CannibalMan
11-16-2009, 04:24 PM
I kinda figured this wouldn't be permanent, but sounds good anyway... "Female Fluids and their Medicinal Capabilities". Sounds like a scientific article is coming.

atomic1975
11-16-2009, 04:32 PM

Damn right, I read the craziest thread in ages (days)

phobun
11-16-2009, 04:34 PM
IDK, its not like i went out looking for and asian chick to menstruate on my face. It just happened that way. And i didnt eat the blood, a few drops not even drops... a speckle when in my month. The blood didn't come full on after when started fucking.

yea sorry guys but this might not be a permanent fix . I'll have to go back to the drawing board but it shows great promise tho.
Now that you're back to sucking cock, consider that blood is no more risky that taking a load of sperm in your mouth. At least a girl's blood is less repulsive than cum.

CannibalMan
11-16-2009, 05:56 PM
Looks tasty.

Jim Brown
11-18-2009, 08:16 PM
Now that you're back to sucking cock, blah, blah, blah... repulsive than cum.

Damn u say back to sucking cock like its a bad thing. Sometimes i wonder what you're even doing on a tranny forum. Its very puzzling.

And i don't find tranny cum repulsive, tranny cum is awesome, especially when is warm and trickling down the back of my throat.

RawNY
11-18-2009, 09:25 PM
:why