PDA

View Full Version : Carrie Prejean

dannyboyz
11-12-2009, 12:37 AM
any body see the video,know where it is?

saifan
11-12-2009, 12:48 AM
Solo vid she shot when she was 17. Not really any interest.

AFAIK it has not been released.

hippifried
11-12-2009, 02:16 AM
Everybody's got an amateur sex tape floating around out there somewhere. So what? So far, I'm underwhelmed. I only hope that if I ever fet rich & famous, it's for something where I don't need to track down my ex-girlfriend & pay her off before she makes a copy. I don't think either of the other guys need worry.

Silcc69
11-12-2009, 03:39 AM
It will be out on in a little while.

littlenookie
11-13-2009, 10:00 PM
She looked a total idiot on Larry King the other night, goodness gracious

FIRSTTIMER
11-14-2009, 12:27 AM
Solo vid she shot when she was 17. Not really any interest.

AFAIK it has not been released.
For what I have heard is she was telling the guy who she sent the videos(she made more) to to say that was 17 but he said he will not lie and that she was almost 20.

raybbaby
11-14-2009, 01:00 AM
yep. multiple videos, and she was of legal age! Coming soon to an intarweb near you! Can't wait!

tsmandy
11-14-2009, 01:08 AM
The Larry King footage is priceless, like something from the movie Network. Totally surreal.

jaycanuck
11-14-2009, 01:46 AM
That girl has 2 brain cells. One's lost and the other is looking for it.

hippifried
11-14-2009, 02:06 AM
She was forced to drop the lawsuit. Now the only thing she's got left is selling her book.
That's the only reason she's on any of these shows.

gr4phic4rtist08
11-14-2009, 02:37 AM
Who the fuck is Carrie Prejean

Coroner
11-14-2009, 02:39 AM
Who the fuck is Carrie Prejean

A good fuck, I guess....

FIRSTTIMER
11-14-2009, 06:32 AM
Former Miss California.

A good fuck? Ask her finger.

speedstick112
11-14-2009, 07:39 AM
Uhh I thought this was the girl that gave the dumb answer about schoolkids finding the USA on the map. Same thing?

raybbaby
11-14-2009, 07:49 AM
She's the former Ms. California that gave the answer that she was opposed to gay marriage, and has milked the idea that "liberal bias" cost her the crown. She's a self important, self-righteous nobody, who has become the press darling of right wing Christians and the FOX news crowd too. An upright christian conservative who it turned out had a boob job. And racy semi-nude pictures. And sex tape she made when she was 17. Only she made it when she was 19. And she made more than one. Oh, and she was suing the Ms. America pageant corporation for taking back her crown for what she claimed was bias but really was a failure on her part to live up to her obligations. And then she dropped the lawsuit when they showed the first video in court. I can't wait to see it myself.

speedstick112
11-14-2009, 09:01 PM
Well she did say it's great that Americans are able to choose. I agree and I don't see what's so bad about that. But it's really not a choice between marrying the same or opposite sex; it's the right to marry who you want, or not being allowed to marry them. Nobody's really choosing whether to marry a man or a woman.

"No offense to anybody out there. But that’s how I was raised and I believe that it should be between a man and a woman."

Yeah I was raised with the same idea but you gotta remember the concept of progress. It's hard to give an answer that won't piss off one side or the other, and her answer reflects a hefty majority of American attitudes.

Sex tape, it figures. haha. I want to see it.

runamok
11-15-2009, 10:13 AM
Another flawed & now failed and hilariously tarnished Christian icon that's become too radioactive even for the Republican party.

God, I love watching these Christian mongoloids commit suicide on national TV.

bte
11-15-2009, 11:06 AM
The boyfriend said there are about 30 more sex tapes. He says that she called him to tell the media that she was 17 when she made the movie. The boyfriend said no and when asked how old she was, he said she was 20.

Stoked
11-15-2009, 12:04 PM
Another flawed & now failed and hilariously tarnished Christian icon that's become too radioactive even for the Republican party.

Kinda makes you feel better about yourself, doesnt it?

phobun
11-15-2009, 04:45 PM

The use of "Mongoloid" is in poor taste. Mongoloid is the outdated and now derogatory way of referring to Asians. It is insensitive, and racially offensive, to call people with Down Syndrome (who often have epicanthal folds giving almond shaped eyes) "Mongoloids", but unfortunately that is how ignorant people generally use the term today.

arnie666
11-15-2009, 08:19 PM
Did the faggot brigade go after Obama who has very similar views to Prejean on them getting married ?Oh wait.

Silcc69
11-15-2009, 08:52 PM
LOL at Arnie

Stoked
11-15-2009, 09:20 PM
[quote=runamok]Another flawed & now failed and hilariously tarnished Christian icon that's become too radioactive even for the Republican party.

The use of "Mongoloid" is in poor taste. Mongoloid is the outdated and now derogatory way of referring to Asians. It is insensitive, and racially offensive, to call people with Down Syndrome (who often have epicanthal folds giving almond shaped eyes) "Mongoloids", but unfortunately that is how ignorant people generally use the term today.[/quote

Please dont leave out the inherent condescending and inflammatory interpretations of the "Christians" and "Republican Party".

aprilian
11-15-2009, 10:23 PM
Did the faggot brigade go after Obama who has very similar views to Prejean on them getting married ?Oh wait.

AND THE SENSITIVITY AWARD GOES TO...

And as a matter of fact Obama has been taking a lot of heat from the GLBT community for his positions.

FREEFALLL666
11-16-2009, 01:28 AM

The use of "Mongoloid" is in poor taste. Mongoloid is the outdated and now derogatory way of referring to Asians. It is insensitive, and racially offensive, to call people with Down Syndrome (who often have epicanthal folds giving almond shaped eyes) "Mongoloids", but unfortunately that is how ignorant people generally use the term today.
Doesnt matter. There are more words out there heres some
http://www.cracked.com/article_16967_8-racist-words-you-use-every-day.html

FREEFALLL666
11-16-2009, 01:29 AM
[quote=runamok]Another flawed & now failed and hilariously tarnished Christian icon that's become too radioactive even for the Republican party.

The use of "Mongoloid" is in poor taste. Mongoloid is the outdated and now derogatory way of referring to Asians. It is insensitive, and racially offensive, to call people with Down Syndrome (who often have epicanthal folds giving almond shaped eyes) "Mongoloids", but unfortunately that is how ignorant people generally use the term today.[/quote

Please dont leave out the inherent condescending and inflammatory interpretations of the "Christians" and "Republican Party".
Yup its a case of "we say the most hatefilled crap but get away with it cause we do it with ""LOVE OF GOD"" so leave us alone".

Silcc69
11-16-2009, 08:28 PM
Here's the sextape !

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/2ee1077203/carrie-prejean-sex-tape?rel=player

xuto
11-17-2009, 12:45 AM
no links yet?

dannyboyz
11-23-2009, 11:45 PM
i am begging some company please buy these tapes off the guy so we can watch......my god clintons deposition tape was out quicker

runamok
11-24-2009, 06:20 AM

Your little christian, republican party icon is just another lying whore. Deal with it.

Oh and
M
O
N
G
O
L
O
I
D

MONGOLOID.

freedom4all
11-24-2009, 11:43 PM
It’s a shame that you seem to be filled with more ignorant hate than the people you loath and put down. Everyone has a right to their own opinion and it doesn’t give you the right to put down someone religion moral beliefs. Do I agree with her NO but I do respect belief absolutely

Your little christian, republican party icon is just another lying whore. Deal with it.

Oh and
M
O
N
G
O
L
O
I
D

MONGOLOID.

freedom4all
11-24-2009, 11:44 PM

Oh and
M
O
N
G
O
L
O
I
D

MONGOLOID.

It’s a shame that you seem to be filled with more ignorant hate than the people you loath and put down. Everyone has a right to their own opinion and it doesn’t give you the right to put down someone religion and moral beliefs. Do I agree with her NO, but I do respect her belief absolutely

runamok
11-27-2009, 09:05 AM

Oh and
M
O
N
G
O
L
O
I
D

MONGOLOID.

It’s a shame that you seem to be filled with more ignorant hate than the people you loath and put down. Everyone has a right to their own opinion and it doesn’t give you the right to put down someone religion and moral beliefs. Do I agree with her NO, but I do respect her belief absolutely

Her "religon" is a tool that she and her handlers use quite adeptly, I must admit. The fact that her followers blindly capitulate themselves to her influence makes me very happy.

As for respecting her "religion", that's your malfunction.

PALIN FOR PRESIDENT!!!! Not just the right choice--the only choice!!!