PDA

View Full Version : Giselle.

Brideshead
10-31-2005, 02:15 PM
Does anyone know what Giselle's ethnicity is? She is so beautiful, and she looks exotic. I'm just curious.

Brideshead
10-31-2005, 02:26 PM
I just read an earlier post, and I read that she is a Latina.

brickcitybrother
11-01-2005, 01:13 AM
ggg :censor

lol

chefmike
11-01-2005, 01:34 AM
which Giselle...the one from planet Giselle. etc. ? I believe she's from Mexico...not certain, tho...

Brideshead
11-01-2005, 02:17 AM
Giselle Xtravaganza.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-01-2005, 04:24 AM
no comment.....................................

Brideshead
11-01-2005, 05:05 AM
Ok look it is a silly question. I'm sorry,and I will try not to let it happen again. Ok. I should have known from looking at her photograph, but I wasn't paying attention sorry ok.

NYCe
11-01-2005, 05:08 AM
Use the search feature. There's loads of information about her already posted.

Brideshead
11-01-2005, 05:10 AM
I did this after I posted this question. She is the Mother of The House Of Xtravaganza. She is well respected in the ballroom community.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-01-2005, 05:22 AM
my no comment was 4 personal reasons
LOL
carry on
Nyce is right, the search feature has tons of results on her

Brideshead
11-01-2005, 05:25 AM
Have you met her? She is so incredibly beautiful. I'm wondering what her personality is like.

Dkg
11-01-2005, 05:36 AM
yo johnny, how often do you change your avatar?? once a day?? ;)

on topic, I'm not sure which one your refering to...

junior
11-01-2005, 05:44 AM
He means this Gisselle. You know the perfect one !!!! Hey, Johnny did I sound like this much of a kiss ass when I was talking to her the other night ???

Junior

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-01-2005, 05:46 AM
all jokes aside none of the pics I've seen do her justice
and she's cool as fuck to talk to

Brideshead
11-01-2005, 05:52 AM
Are you serious? She looks better than her pictures in real life? Oh my God!

NickTheQuick
11-01-2005, 06:38 PM
I did this after I posted this question. She is the Mother of The House Of Xtravaganza. She is well respected in the ballroom community.

Is this incognito Geekmeat or the more sensitive new version of you? If not, I wanted to take this opportunity to say hi to you anyway out there in Lurkerville. Gotta say you were at least more entertaining than a lot of these new users.

Anyways, "Brideshead", very cute face on this new favorite of yours. But she is too skinny for my taste and where is her butt? But who cares what I think about her body. More importantly though I just wanted to tell you that from my perspective you seem to be developing quite an obsession over Giselle. Not healthy my man. Everywhere I look these days you seem to be bringing her up. My advice is to have 5 or 10 or even more favorite girls. That way if one disappears into obscurity or decides to go back to living as a man you won't have a stroke. Same can be said to other fanatics on here. Geekmeat was a prime example of this and Ryosomething is a recent example.

chefmike
11-01-2005, 08:09 PM

Is this incognito Geekmeat or the more sensitive new version of you? If not, I wanted to take this opportunity to say hi to you anyway out there in Lurkerville. Gotta say you were at least more entertaining than a lot of these new users.

Anyways, "Brideshead", very cute face on this new favorite of yours. But she is too skinny for my taste and where is her butt? But who cares what I think about her body. More importantly though I just wanted to tell you that from my perspective you seem to be developing quite an obsession over Giselle. Not healthy my man. Everywhere I look these days you seem to be bringing her up. My advice is to have 5 or 10 or even more favorite girls. That way if one disappears into obscurity or decides to go back to living as a man you won't have a stroke. Same can be said to other fanatics on here. Geekmeat was a prime example of this and Ryosomething is a recent example.

LMAO!! Geekmeat is like Elvis...he is everywhere...

Brideshead
11-01-2005, 08:40 PM
I don't no who either one of you are,and I don't care. I also don't care about your opinions. Wheather or not I am obsessed with Giselle which I am not what is it to you?

chefmike
11-01-2005, 10:28 PM
I don't no who either one of you are,and I don't care. I also don't care about your opinions. Wheather or not I am obsessed with Giselle which I am not what is it to you?

http://photobucket.com/albums/a78/chefmike_/th_giveafuckmeter2ik.gif

Brideshead
11-01-2005, 11:27 PM
You would make a moron look intelligent by comparison.

Brideshead
11-01-2005, 11:32 PM
:evil:

NickTheQuick
11-01-2005, 11:56 PM
You would make a moron look intelligent by comparison.

If you are gonna call anyone names feel free to direct it at me. I can take it. Chefmike was simply enjoying my reference to a notorious former member here with whom you have no connection afterall. I was attempting to poke some fun because he seemed very knowledgable of the ballroom scene(whatever the fuck that is all about...I'm clueless). His second post could simply be nothing more than a recap of your previous post (the one he quoted) with a funny gif.

My uncolicited advice was ignored, and that is fine. I'm just a sarcastic nobody on here. My comment on the previous page was sparked by your choice to provide your own uncolicited comments and pics of your favorite girl in a few threads started by others which had nothing to do with her. In my mind there is a fine line between a fan and a pathetic asskisser or a fanatic and you seem close to crossing it.

Brideshead
11-01-2005, 11:59 PM
Go fuck yourself you pathetic loser.

NickTheQuick
11-02-2005, 12:29 AM
Go fuck yourself you pathetic loser.

LOL, that's better, thanks.

chefmike
11-02-2005, 03:56 AM
ROFL!!....looks like we have ourselves a new contender here, Nick...

http://photobucket.com/albums/a78/chefmike_/th_head_in_ass_130.jpg

GOOD_PUSSY_BITCH
11-03-2005, 12:08 PM
WHEN IS SOME ONE GONNA KIDNAPP HER AND MAKE HER EAT 3 OR 4 MEALS ADAY LIKE NORMAL PEOPLE

SHE LOOKS LIKE AN ADD FOR SAVE THE CHILDREN OR FEED THE CHILDREN WHERE DO I SEND MY 3 DOLLARS A DAY SO SHE CAN GET A DECENT MEAL

Kiely_Marie
11-03-2005, 06:15 PM
She looks perfectly fine ^^^

MacShreach
11-03-2005, 06:44 PM
WHEN IS SOME ONE GONNA KIDNAPP HER AND MAKE HER EAT 3 OR 4 MEALS ADAY LIKE NORMAL PEOPLE

SHE LOOKS LIKE AN ADD FOR SAVE THE CHILDREN OR FEED THE CHILDREN WHERE DO I SEND MY 3 DOLLARS A DAY SO SHE CAN GET A DECENT MEAL

STFU

Realgirls4me
11-03-2005, 06:53 PM
Giselle is one beautiful woman, but based on previous pictures over the last two years in here, she does appear to have lost a few pounds. To me -- to me -- her weight right now just isn't very appealing. Her frame could certainly handle more pounds.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-03-2005, 07:01 PM

sigh..........................................

there's a difference between being thin & fine & thin & ugly
calling her anything negative at this point would be the equivalent of insulting 98% of the modeling industry

MacShreach
11-03-2005, 07:11 PM

sigh..........................................

there's a difference between being thin & fine & thin & ugly
calling her anything negative at this point would be the equivalent of insulting 98% of the modeling industry

You're being too nice. This, a specimen of trollus vulgaris, which arrived yesterday, put some other all-caps gibberish on another post featuring Giselle. It's just advertising for a (crap) site where she sells her lard-arse services. Don't feed it.

BlackAdder
11-03-2005, 08:30 PM
Trollus Vulgaris lol....you sure you dont mean Homo Sasquatchikus? Might be a mixed breed, heh....

xxMelania4uxx
11-03-2005, 08:33 PM
I've seen Giselle Around since i was 16...She's Very pretty and always has been. I think that look is Perfect for her and she should change anything. Not Every look is for every 1....

MacShreach
11-03-2005, 08:36 PM
Trollus Vulgaris lol....you sure you dont mean Homo Sasquatchikus? Might be a mixed breed, heh....

:lol:

Brideshead
11-03-2005, 10:03 PM
Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 6:33 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[
I've seen Giselle Around since i was 16...She's Very pretty and always has been. I think that look is Perfect for her and she should change anything. Not Every look is for every 1....

Do you know Giselle personally? I agree with you. She is perfect the way she is. I think some people are envious of her beauty, and the attention she receives.

xxMelania4uxx
11-03-2005, 10:11 PM
No i don't know her personally, But I have seen her for a couple of years. And she always Come with a Correct Look...Shes Stunning! there only 1 i haven't seen No-1 give an effect like hers yet.

Brideshead
11-04-2005, 12:12 AM
No i don't know her personally, But I have seen her for a couple of years. And she always Come with a Correct Look...Shes Stunning! there only 1 i haven't seen No-1 give an effect like hers yet.

Have you seen her compete at the balls?

xxMelania4uxx
11-04-2005, 12:14 AM
yes i have seen her at the Balls....and she Does her thing! i can say that!

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-04-2005, 12:17 AM
You're being too nice. This, a specimen of trollus vulgaris, which arrived yesterday, put some other all-caps gibberish on another post featuring Giselle. It's just advertising for a (crap) site where she sells her lard-arse services. Don't feed it.

agreed & noted

Brideshead
11-04-2005, 12:18 AM
yes i have seen her at the Balls....and she Does her thing! i can say that!

I read that she is the Mother of House Xtravaganza. Could you tell me what that means?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-04-2005, 12:32 AM
I wanna add on to this..............
there's a misconception that people need to fit in to a particular category to be eye pleasing

that's a sad joke

here in the states we have what I call a "pressure" system for people to lose weight...........it's gotten out of hand
while I agree that some weight-loss is good I don't agree with the way the media and companies have proposed solutions

I also don't agree with anyone who says you need to gain weight. In a day & age when hundreds of thousands of people are trying to thin themselves how can anyone criticize someone who is already at the goal they or others might seek???

as far as Giselle goes you have got to be fucking kidding me..........
http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/img_4590_110.jpg

why would she need to eat? she's tall and has long legs..............model material

i.e. Rianne................
http://models.com/model_culture/50topmodels/images/rianne-ten-haken_2.gif one of the top 50 female models in the world
same body as Giselle

Brideshead
11-04-2005, 12:34 AM
I wanna add on to this..............
there's a misconception that people need to fit in to a particular category to be eye pleasing

that's a sad joke

here in the states we have what I call a "pressure" system for people to lose weight...........it's gotten out of hand
while I agree that some weight-loss is good I don't agree with the way the media and companies have proposed solutions

I also don't agree with anyone who says you need to gain weight. In a day & age when hundreds of thousands of people are trying to thin themselves how can anyone criticize someone who is already at the goal they or others might seek??? I agree.

Brideshead
11-04-2005, 12:43 AM
Johnny how did you put the photo of Giselle as your avatar?

Ironhead
11-04-2005, 12:44 AM
I'm post-happy tonight, so I'll throw my 2 cents in on this one, too. Giselle looks great at that weight. It may not be perfect in your eyes, but she's not maintaining it to please you. We all get so caught up in commenting on how good or bad someone looks that we overlook the fact that the target of our criticism/praise is the one who has to decide whether they're comfortable at that weight. My ideal for a female form is the model on the Farenheit commercials, but, at the same time I can honestly say there are a lot of girls on here that I wouldn't change a thing about. They look great for who they are and that's all anyone can hope for anyway ;)

Brideshead
11-04-2005, 12:46 AM
I'm post-happy tonight, so I'll throw my 2 cents in on this one, too. Giselle looks great at that weight. It may not be perfect in your eyes, but she's not maintaining it to please you. We all get so caught up in commenting on how good or bad someone looks that we overlook the fact that the target of our criticism/praise is the one who has to decide whether they're comfortable at that weight. My ideal for a female form is the model on the Farenheit commercials, but, at the same time I can honestly say there are a lot of girls on here that I wouldn't change a thing about. They look great for who they are and that's all anyone can hope for anyway ;)

To me, she is perfect. Everyone has a preference. She is mine.

Ironhead
11-04-2005, 12:53 AM
Not arguing with you on that point, brides. She's always been one my favorite girls on here. She's a little thin for me, since I'm kind of bulky, but she's definitely beautiful.

Kiely_Marie
11-04-2005, 12:56 AM
If you wanna know more about balls go to www.walk4mewednesdays.com

Brideshead
11-04-2005, 01:01 AM
Not arguing with you on that point, brides. She's always been one my favorite girls on here. She's a little thin for me, since I'm kind of bulky, but she's definitely beautiful.

Oh,I know. I know that everyone has their particular tastes. It is what makes life interesting, and not that you have, but I would not criticize someone because they don't conform to my standards or taste. Anyway, what I find striking about her is her eyes and the way she carries herself. She seems in control of herself. I find that incredibly sexy.

Brideshead
11-04-2005, 01:02 AM
If you wanna know more about balls go to www.walk4mewednesdays.com
Thanks for the web site. By the way, I saw your photos on your site. You are beautiful.

Kiely_Marie
11-04-2005, 01:06 AM
You lucky im the "Sweetest You'll Ever Know!" LoL! Heres a lil Q&A on the ballroom scene sweety!

Q. What is a HOUSE?

A. A House is a group of people who create a "family" structure with an appointed Mother and /or Father representing the HOUSE, and a collective of other members called "the children". The HOUSE attends Balls under their HOUSE name and competes in varies categories.

The HOUSE name is usually derived from the names of fashion designers or names of founding house members. Examples of HOUSE names are Xtravaganza, Milan, Escada, Armani, and Blahnik just to name a few.

Q. What is a Ball?

A. Balls are events in which people come as both spectators and participants, hosted by a particular house or individual, to compete for cash prizes and trophies in a variety of competition categories.

Q. Who participates at a Ball?

A. Anyone can walk a Ball. Usually people walk representing the HOUSE they belong to. Sometimes non-HOUSE members walk as a way of promoting themselves to houses they would like to join. A person can also walk as a "free agent".

Q. Who judges?

A. Members of the community that are known to participate and who are familiar with the categories can be judges. Judges are individuals that are usually respected in the community. Very often Mothers/Fathers of Houses are asked to judge. Sometimes judges can also be statements and stars.

Q. Who wins?

A. Participants must compete in a category in order to win that category. The person walks the category to see if the judges will qualify him/her to compete. Once qualified, they will then move on to a process of elimination in which they battle for first prize.

Q. Who becomes the Mother/Father of a HOUSE?

A. Mother and Father are usually people with status in the ballroom scene and who are known for walking a particular category(s). Anyone can take on a Mother or Father role. The Mother role is associated with a nurturing and caring persona. The Father role is usually associated with a defensive and protective persona.

Q. Where do balls take place?

A. Balls can take place in many various locations. Traditionally, balls take place in community centers, hotel ballrooms and or event spaces, and clubs.

Q. What are the categories of competition?

A. There are categories for everyone. The categories vary in many ways from face and body to runway and performance. There are categories for all genders, gender identities and sexualities.

Q. Does the Ballroom scene have a specific language/lingo?

A. YES, the Ballroom scene has its own language.

Q. How do I know what to walk?

A. The Category is divided into five sub-categories. These categories allow anyone, regardless of gender identity or appearance, sexuality, body type, age, or race, to choose what sub-category they want to walk.

By the way thanks sweety! :wink:

Brideshead
11-04-2005, 01:25 AM
Thank you Kiely_Marie you are an angel.

Kiely_Marie
11-04-2005, 01:26 AM
:wink:

AllanahStarrNYC
11-04-2005, 01:34 AM
It is my experience that when a girl puts another girl down, like th eone who put down giselle and in another post told me i looked like her brother with a wig on- it is because they are jealous, miserable themselves, and very unhappy people. i suspect that is another fake poster to be revealed- we shall see.

it is my experience that when a guy puts down a pretty girl-it is because she would most likely never give him the time of day.

Giselle is beautiful- make no mistake. She is lovely in person and in pictures. Her look suits her perfectly- she is tall, small framed, and thin- and carries it very well. Her aesthetic might not be for everyone- as mine is not as well. But I would look very ridiculous to try to carry off a look like hers and the same would probably apply vice versa. In other words- it fits her perefectly. As I think mine fits well for me.

The wonderful thing about beauty is that it can come in many, many ways.
And SHE is CERTAINLY beautiful.

Quinn
11-04-2005, 02:48 AM
it is my experience that when a guy puts down a pretty girl-it is because she would most likely never give him the time of day.

I think that in the vast majority of cases this is spot on; however, there are a very few select women that have such an overwhelmingly shitty attitude that they become a lightning rod for criticisim regardless of how their looks are acessed. One example form Baltimore comes to mind as being a particularly good case in point.

-Quinn

chefmike
11-04-2005, 03:09 AM

I think that in the vast majority of cases this is spot on; however, there are a very few select women that have such an overwhelmingly shitty attitude that they become a lightning rod for criticisim regardless of how their looks are acessed. One example form Baltimore comes to mind as being a particularly good case in point.

-Quinn

rumor has it... that she has had a total meltdown, and is now modeling her new line of apparel.....

xxMelania4uxx
11-04-2005, 03:14 AM
I agree with Allanah....We all take the same Path there's no reason for us 2 put one another down. And we shouldn't even be talking about Giselle in a Negative way. Its not that Serious.

chefmike
11-04-2005, 03:18 AM
I agree with Allanah....We all take the same Path there's no reason for us 2 put one another down. And we shouldn't even be talking about Giselle in a Negative way. Its not that Serious.

I wasn't talkin bout Giselle...I was talkin bout the person Senor Quinn referred to....BTW, that's a nice avatar...belated welcome to you...

junior
11-04-2005, 05:25 AM
The best most attractive thing about Gisselle is her PERSONALITY !!!! You can say anything about what kind of appearance you like but it means nothing if the girl isn't nice. I have met Gisselle only a small number of times but each time she has been one of the SWEETEST people I've ever met regardless of gender !!!! I believe that is what really counts and I don't care if you disagree !!!

Junior

hwbs
11-04-2005, 10:02 AM
she is one of the truly nicegirls out there and equally as beautiful......its seems these people are always the taget for these online trolls.

Brideshead
11-04-2005, 02:15 PM
she is one of the truly nicegirls out there and equally as beautiful......its seems these people are always the taget for these online trolls.
Giselle is a special person. She is beautiful, and I have not read a bad thing about her from anyone who knows her. As far as her weight is concerned, it is no ones business but hers. I think she is a 10.