PDA

View Full Version : Most violent/disturbing movie scene

JamesHunt
11-11-2009, 06:40 AM
What is the most violent/disturbing movie scene you've ever seen?

francisfkudrow
11-11-2009, 07:43 AM
Probably the finale of "The Doom Generation" where the guy is castrated and presumably murdered.

JamesHunt
11-11-2009, 07:43 AM
gotta luv Jack :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqy5UckDPiU

hippifried
11-11-2009, 07:59 AM
I kinda like this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDdN_b6TjYo

AmyDaly
11-11-2009, 08:00 AM
hostile...

the part where they try to rip out the asian girls eye....

HP1000
11-11-2009, 08:14 AM
Smoking Aces and 3000 miles to Graceland.. Way too bloody..

Evilhomer
11-11-2009, 08:16 AM
A few scenes from the movie Audition. This is just an example sick / great movie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbRp_WIQQQ8&feature=related

pantybulge69
11-11-2009, 09:01 AM
the monica bellucci rape scene in the movie "irreversible"
(Ugh!...agonizing)

2nd up: the fire extinguisher face-bash scene in the very same movie.

LilWyte
11-11-2009, 09:12 AM
hostil w/ the girl's eye stuck with me...

some old movie called cannibal holocaust is rlly fucked all the way thru.....

the part in house of 1000 corpses where the dude has a skin suit made out of the girl's father then kisses her

the part in devil's rejects when they're in the motel room

AmyDaly
11-11-2009, 09:13 AM
A few scenes from the movie Audition. This is just an example sick / great movie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbRp_WIQQQ8&feature=related :shock:

Dino Velvet
11-11-2009, 09:15 AM
The entire Guinea Pig (Flower of Flesh and Blood) is the abduction, torture. and dismemberment of a young Japanese girl. Anyone who's seen that will vouch how messed up it is.

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/67/b9/7fd592c008a0f52d2da2c010.L.jpg

alpha2117
11-11-2009, 10:10 AM
(Ugh!...agonizing)

That was the most disturbing and least sexually arousing thing ever.

I both love and hate that film.

Dino Velvet
11-11-2009, 10:12 AM
I just saw "anti-christ", the whole entire film was disturbing.

I want to see it but heard mixed reviews. So it's good and not artsy and boring?

Dino Velvet
11-11-2009, 10:13 AM
(Ugh!...agonizing)

The fire extinguisher scene was brutal.

EyeCumInPiece
11-11-2009, 11:42 AM
(Ugh!...agonizing)

theres mine

Mr Dazzle
11-11-2009, 12:45 PM
Grotesque - entire movie is sick.

transmaven
11-11-2009, 12:45 PM
http://blogs.allocine.fr/blogsdatas/mdata/9/1/9/Z20021109223000050242919/img/twins_shining.jpg

CaptainGeech
11-11-2009, 01:54 PM
Norbit.

A part of me died that day. Things have never been the same. Never the same. :sadcry

TSCURIOUS
11-11-2009, 03:18 PM
Anything with Ron Jeremy?

Faldur
11-11-2009, 04:51 PM
Omaha beach landing in "Saving Private Ryan".

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c187/BadNative/saving_private_ryan01.jpg

fred41
11-11-2009, 05:45 PM
(Ugh!...agonizing)

The rape scene is brutal in this film....it really upset me (I had an argument about it with the person who rented the film).

'Suicide Club' (suicide circle)is also disturbing : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0n0NCqOKY-M

Prospero
11-11-2009, 06:19 PM
I avoid these kind of films usually but that train one is pretty sick - and I wonder why these films are so popular. I'm pretty squeamish so the gang rape at the begining of Death Wish ... (made years ago and pretty tame now I suspect) did a number on me and also that Japanese film Audition... the sheer marriage of pleasure and utter cruel torment was vile. Clockork orange was very disturbng also.

EZWind
11-11-2009, 06:27 PM
...viewing it again today,maybe not all that disturbing, but when it was first released the final shootout at the end of Taxi Driver was pretty damn intense.

...one of the most disturbing scenes for me still...Salvador Dali's Un Chen Andalou with the slicing of the eyeball with a straight razor.

MrBlonde
11-11-2009, 06:40 PM
(Ugh!...agonizing)

Exactly the two scenes that popped into my mind also.

rockabilly
11-11-2009, 07:44 PM
The rape and subsequent revenge scenes in " I Spit on Your Grave " and of course the aforementioned "Hostile" films and "Audition" and the uncut original "Last House on the Left" .

The Piper
11-11-2009, 09:53 PM
When Bambi's mum died was very disturbing.
(to a four year old me)

russtafa
11-11-2009, 10:18 PM
foot soldiers

Ben
11-11-2009, 10:37 PM
The final scene in the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cT_HQht9X-M
Or Britney Spears dancing to Madonna in her flick Crossroads (ha!ha!):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSkJSWEsrsg

pndme1
11-12-2009, 12:03 AM
The end of last house on the left, and the rape scene.

Dirky
11-12-2009, 01:46 AM
The shit-eating dinner scene in Salo Or the 120 Days of Sodom is unquestionably the most disturbing thing I've seen from a feature film. The torture/execution scenes in the last part of the film were just as bad. A truly demented movie that I'd recommend to no one with the exception of Dino.

rockabilly
11-12-2009, 01:54 AM
He has the uncut version on dvd. lol

Chiba5
11-12-2009, 01:55 AM
Ichi The Killer a real good movie but fucked up!!!

Dirky
11-12-2009, 02:15 AM

Actually I do have the uncut version (assuming the it's one Criterion put out) and I put the DVD in another room far away from my other DVD's so I won't get tempted to watch it too often.

russtafa
11-12-2009, 02:24 AM
rome series 1,2

SarahG
11-12-2009, 02:39 AM
One of my favorite slasher movies, if it can be called that, is bagman. Here's the preview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0LH6b0SLxU

Really funny movie. It's hard to watch the whole thing without cracking up, at least a little.

http://www.lebagman.com/

pantybulge69
11-12-2009, 09:56 AM
The shit-eating dinner scene in Salo Or the 120 Days of Sodom is unquestionably the most disturbing thing I've seen from a feature film. The torture/execution scenes in the last part of the film were just as bad. A truly demented movie that I'd recommend to no one with the exception of Dino.

yep. Salo was the name of it.
i was amazed that i could finished the film after seeing the eat-shit scenes.

Dino Velvet
11-12-2009, 11:13 AM

As a matter of fact sir, I do have the new Criterion release of Salo. Glad I waited until it got back in print. The Guinea Pig Flower Of Flesh And Blood is still way worse. Men Behind The Sun is pretty rough too. There's an Italian movie named Giallo A Venezia that has a nice scene of a guy shanking a hooker real good in her cunt. Problem is my bootleg copy isn't good enough quality to see it as clear as I like and there is no DVD out yet. The same director, Mario Landi, also directed Patrick Still Lives which has another lady getting lanced in the snatch. Not to brag but I've seen most all of the sick stuff with few exceptions.

Oh shit, I forgot about Nekromantik 1 & 2. Crazy fucking Germans!

eclipsemint
11-12-2009, 11:14 AM
I am a devotee and fan of horror movies. Love them. When I was a nurse, people accused me of being macabre for my interests in wounds and wound management.

But for me the worst scene I have ever seen... it was the flaying scene in The Passion of the Christ. I have only ever seen that movie once, and it is because of that scene. I just couldn't face watching that again.

It was not the blood and violence that got to me. It was when they had been flaying his back for five minutes with a cat of nine tails with sharp metal studs at the end of each whip thread, slicing the skin off his back, and his back was a bloody mess, and then the Roman centurion in charge of the punishment gave the order to turn him over and do the front side as well. I almost wanted to throw up.

emmettray
11-12-2009, 12:20 PM
I once took a girlfriend out for a meal and to see 'Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer' (call me a ‘Romantic Old Fool’ if you will). At the time it was un-certificated and was very difficult to access here in the UK. Michael Rooker absolutely nailed the role of Henry and he will ALWAYS be Henry to me. That there is some disturbingly creepy shit with Henry and Otis sitting on the sofa reliving their unspeakable deeds via the stolen video camera. We held hands but neither me nor my date felt like 'getting it on' after that. Early night with the light on.

I think there is now, a genre/sub-genre out there now where the viewer actively seeks out such and is disappointed not to be 'disturbed'. However, given its time and context, 'realism' (the suspense, build-up and subsequent shower scene in 'Psycho'...This gets my vote for the most horrific in history.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0054215/usercomments?start=0
Everything comes together and works beautifully/horribly: Titles, Script, Direction, Acting, Score, Effect etc......Norman Bates was indeed a very, very naughty boy.

In the same year 1960 an equally disturbing film that may have slipped under many people’s radar was ‘Peeping Tom’.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0054167/
It seems it was somewhat overshadowed by 'Psycho' but in it's own right was so disturbing that it effectively finished the ‘distinguished’ film career of the Director Michael Powell over here.

PS, and Slightly off the beaten track, a film that genuinely left a bad taste in my mouth is Robert Bresson's 'Au hasard Balthazar', more of an treatise, that touches on the concepts of saintliness, humanity and the lack thereof.

And there lies the rub, what we ourselves may become or be subjected to by others.

(Apologies for the length of my rant/wang, I'm drunk and stoned).

BTW In case you were wondering, me and that girlfriend ain’t together any more. (The horror, the horror!)

liisawinklergirl
11-14-2009, 08:11 AM
Antichrist by Lars Von Trier was also one of the most disturbing films I have seen...not only for its gory moments I think but for what most each and every scene represented...:)

BlackAdder
11-19-2009, 10:16 AM
Most of this shit bored me stupid, including Salo...and i had the new copy as well. ZZzzzzz

Dont work in the criminal justice field out of college is all i have to say.

baileyandkc
11-19-2009, 01:30 PM
The Alamo, the last 15 minutes!

George Clooney
11-19-2009, 07:36 PM
A scene in Vulgar where a father and his two sons rape a fat middle-aged man dressed as a clown.

Also, probably that whole Slumdog Millionaire movie.

Chiba5
11-19-2009, 10:45 PM
Cannibal Holocaust, FUCKED UP ALL THE WAY THROUGH!!! :puke

shemale-411
11-20-2009, 01:52 AM
The most disturbing movie I've ever seen is "Old Boy" It's unsettling, if the graphic violence doesnt get you, the octopus scene, the hammer, and finally the twist at the end, just plain disturbing, definitely one of the best movies of all time. He set out with a budget a fraction of some Hollywood robot blockbuster and made a movie that can shake a persons core.

phandabehr
11-20-2009, 03:12 AM
Hills have eyes rape scene...

HotRats
11-20-2009, 11:52 AM
Un Chien Andalou by Salvador Dali and Luis Bunuel contains an infamous sequence of a woman's eyelids being held open which rapidly cuts to a cow's eyeball being sliced with a straight razor

Trans Mission
11-20-2009, 01:09 PM
Cannibal Holocaust, all animal deaths were real.

The poor muskrat or whatever it is got a spike driven trough it's skull while alive and it screams hardcore. Subsequent actual deaths of turtles, pigs and monkeys all occur on film.

The filmmaker had to produce actors to exonerate himself from producing a snuff film.

littlenookie
11-20-2009, 05:22 PM
1) Omaha Beach in "Saving Private Ryan" - that still gives me chills

2) Peter Weller getting shot to pieces in "RopoCop" - a classic

3) "The Passion of the Christ" - good lord could that guy take a beating!!!

wrichar3
11-20-2009, 09:54 PM
The movie Funny Games with Naomi Watts. Two guys in their early twenties hold a family of three hostage. Literally the movie is two hous of these guys holding this family hostage and fucking with them up from beginning to end. I kept hoping it would end, and actually has a murder of a small child, which you don't see often in a movie.

pantybulge69
11-21-2009, 07:36 AM

The poor muskrat or whatever it is got a spike driven trough it's skull while alive and it screams hardcore. Subsequent actual deaths of turtles, pigs and monkeys all occur on film.

The filmmaker had to produce actors to exonerate himself from producing a snuff film.

if animal death scenes are tough to handle, then the real life human death scenes in "Banned in America " documentary series would be impossible to watch.
it gets depressing to see so many suicides, overdoses, traffic accidents,botched robberies, vigilante mob burnings, and beheaded decapitations. Faces of death and Banned from Television series is nothing compared to Banned in America.

Trans Mission
11-22-2009, 08:26 AM

if animal death scenes are tough to handle, then the real life human death scenes in "Banned in America " documentary series would be impossible to watch.
it gets depressing to see so many suicides, overdoses, traffic accidents,botched robberies, vigilante mob burnings, and beheaded decapitations. Faces of death and Banned from Television series is nothing compared to Banned in America.

Point taken, remember The producer had to produce the actors to avoid being charged with making a snuff film. Not just animal deaths, removal of human genitalia, etc ensued.

I will check out "Banned In America", though.

tsHillary
11-22-2009, 08:57 AM
one of the nightmare on elm street movies. girl falls asleep in her garage, and freddie turns her into a roach and puts her in a roach motel.

I found it incredibly disturbing, but at the same time kind of sexually arousing. don't ask me why lol

Nicole Dupre
11-22-2009, 09:01 AM
Anyone know if the soundtrack in the trailer of Make Them Die Slowly is an any available version, whatever the working title may be? That music is far creepier and better than any in the full versions I've seen. It's the eeriest jazz music and, when it's played over the various gross scenes, it just hammers you.

Btw, the grossest things I've ever seen are on Rotton.com. Hands down. No question. The Australian biker and his girlfriend, dismembering her ex? Omg, that was nauseating. How they could document makes it all the more twisted.

And all the dead babies, cooked babies, deformed babies, etc. Uggghhh. I can't go back to that site. It literally makes me feel nauseous within about 15 minutes.

Trans Mission
11-22-2009, 10:38 AM
And all the dead babies, cooked babies, deformed babies, etc. Uggghhh. I can't go back to that site. It literally makes me feel nauseous within about 15 minutes.

Back in the sideshow heyday, grotesquely deformed babies were indelibly cemented in the annals of time by being placed and exhibited in jars of embalming fluid. The colloquial title they infamously wore were "pickled punks."

The placid, distorted expressions glaring through the trophied jars containing malformed infants fed the imagination of all who felt pushing their stomach to feigned boundaries paid some awkward dividends.

Limits are limits, I guess.