PDA

View Full Version : Party Calendar

SlaveBoy
11-11-2009, 05:36 AM
Hi,

I was wondering if there is a party calendar somewhere. I'll be in NYC from Nov 14-21 and was wondering where the parties are.

Thanks.

EyeCumInPiece
11-11-2009, 05:42 AM
:popcorn

SlaveBoy
11-11-2009, 06:24 AM
:popcorn

Oh, I've seen the stickies. I was just wondering if there was a calendar based on city any where.

PapiBear
11-11-2009, 06:44 AM
There's no calendar. These things keep shifting, based on bars closing, promoters getting jerked around by bar owners, and the usual intervention of Murphy.

Also, be forewarned that on some nights the "parties" are as dead as dead can be. Sometimes they get a spike in activity. Other times, no.

Unfortunately, I haven't found a clear indicator about which will be the liveliest, though usually the special event ones (e.g. Allanah's Birthday--though I never understood why she celebrates since she has never once gotten any older. But I digress.) seem to have the best attendance, especially between the hours of 1 - 3 AM.

I’ve had moderate luck on the go-go nights, though then it helps to bring a stack of Benjamins; the girls seem to enjoy it when you stick a few in their thongs….

slinky
11-11-2009, 11:53 AM
From what I can gather, the current schedule is (by promoter):

Monday: Sandy Michelle@under Chelsea Hotel
Tuesday: Sunny@ Secret
Wednesday:Dina @under Lucky Chengs
Thursday: Sunny @Secret
Friday:Allanah @Fusion & Sunny @Remix
Saturday:Allanah@ Fusion & Samara&Sassy @ Albatross

SlaveBoy
11-11-2009, 04:12 PM
From what I can gather, the current schedule is (by promoter):