PDA

View Full Version : Washington Sniper Executed

EyeCumInPiece
11-11-2009, 05:11 AM
Good Riddance motherfucker! :twisted:

loren
11-11-2009, 05:37 AM
I was glad to hear about his execution. My only regret is that we can only execute him once. :2cent

EyeCumInPiece
11-11-2009, 05:40 AM
Too bad that lil shit that was assisting him isnt next.

JamesHunt
11-11-2009, 05:52 AM
:roll:

loren
11-11-2009, 05:54 AM
Too bad that lil shit that was assisting him isnt next.Ya, the way I see it is; if you're old enough to do the crime (i.e. murder), then you're old enough to pay the peanalty (i.e. execution). But, that's just my opinion.

phobun
11-11-2009, 06:21 AM
I wonder... rather than John Allen Mohammed, if he had changed his name to John Allen Buddha, might he have chosen a less-violent path?

EyeCumInPiece
11-11-2009, 11:45 AM
I wonder... rather than John Allen Mohammed, if he had changed his name to John Allen Buddha, might he have chosen a less-violent path?

Its possible.

FREEFALLL666
11-11-2009, 08:13 PM
Oh looky the barbarians in suits are grunting again. Justice?

Silcc69
11-11-2009, 08:23 PM
My thing is YTF did it take so long to get rid of this guy? Sadam Hussein got hanged in no time.

longhorn
11-12-2009, 04:53 AM
Good Riddance motherfucker! :twisted:
+1

EyeCumInPiece
11-12-2009, 05:12 AM

And what exactly is that suppose 2 mean....

JamesHunt
11-12-2009, 08:14 AM

I think he means the persons getting a kick out of his execution are lowering themselves to his level.

FREEFALLL666
11-12-2009, 09:14 PM

I think he means the persons getting a kick out of his execution are lowering themselves to his level.Execution is a barbaric practice that belongs in the past. NO ONE who executes criminals has ANY right to lecture on justice, justice isnt revenge.
You want execution then give the executioner a cyanide pill for when they have pressed the button.

dgs925
11-12-2009, 10:28 PM

I think he means the persons getting a kick out of his execution are lowering themselves to his level.Execution is a barbaric practice that belongs in the past. NO ONE who executes criminals has ANY right to lecture on justice, justice isnt revenge.
You want execution then give the executioner a cyanide pill for when they have pressed the button.so what do we do, pay his room and board and respect his civil rights for the rest of his life? Fuck that, as far as I'm concerned "an eye for an eye" is the definition of justice.

Ben
11-12-2009, 11:34 PM
I'm against the death penalty. It's state sanctioned murder. BUT I understand the WANTING of revenge. Even President Obama supports the death penalty in some circumstances. Which, again, is understandable.
Also the dilemma we face: do we execute the mentally ill?
And, too, what about government leaders who launch illicit wars? Should they be tried? And if found guilty, well, should they receive the death penalty?
What about people on Wall Street?
What about CEOs?
I mean, the list is endless....

BeardedOne
11-12-2009, 11:44 PM
I thought I heard a rabid mutt whimper at 9:11 PM. Is that related?

SarahG
11-13-2009, 12:08 AM

You want execution then give the executioner a cyanide pill for when they have pressed the button.so what do we do, pay his room and board and respect his civil rights for the rest of his life? Fuck that, as far as I'm concerned "an eye for an eye" is the definition of justice.

That would actually be cheaper...

But I have to go with Hobbes here: "The aym of Punishment is not a revenge, but terrour."

Belial
11-13-2009, 12:27 AM
Washington Sniper Executed

Good.

Execution is a barbaric practice that belongs in the past. NO ONE who executes criminals has ANY right to lecture on justice, justice isnt revenge.

Revenge is sweet.