PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Playboy Advisor Letter........

JonathanX
10-31-2005, 06:16 AM
Recently I met an amazing woman at a bar. For the next few weeks we saw each other almost every day. The extent of our physical contact was my fondling of her breasts and her giving me head. One day, after it started to get intense, she shut down and asked me to leave. She called later to tell me "she wasn't a real girl." She said she hadn't told me sooner or in person because she feared my reaction. I know most guys would walk away, but I'm crazy about her. (She acts, talks, dresses like a woman, so it;s hard for me to think otherwise.) I'm not gay but I'm in love with a man. What the hell should I do? If it was only physical, it would be an easy decision.
---Indianapolis, IN

Love is a my mysterious thing. Gender can be too. Since you don't have an immediate urge to flee, continue the conversation. If labels are a concern, you're bisexual.

slinky
10-31-2005, 06:33 AM
I'll take this slightly off topic:

How many times are guys really "fooled" who don't really want to be fooled? I'm quite sure a large percentage of the guys who are "fooled" are trying hard not to notice anything. Then they are "shocked" to find out the big secret.

I was once hanging out at a bar and picked up this very nice looking girl. We went back to her place, started making out, etc. When I went to pull her pants off she told me that she was on her period. I answered: "It's ok. I won't be pissed off if your dick is bigger than mine". She got offended (or at least acted offended).

tsntx
10-31-2005, 09:08 AM
I'll take this slightly off topic:

How many times are guys really "fooled" who don't really want to be fooled? I'm quite sure a large percentage of the guys who are "fooled" are trying hard not to notice anything. Then they are "shocked" to find out the big secret.

I was once hanging out at a bar and picked up this very nice looking girl. We went back to her place, started making out, etc. When I went to pull her pants off she told me that she was on her period. I answered: "It's ok. I won't be pissed off if your dick is bigger than mine". She got offended (or at least acted offended).

lmao ... if i didnt hate you on being bonaducci id marry you... lmao omg i wish i coulda seen that hahahahahah

and ur point is so on the money... kudos

Adam_Thompson
10-31-2005, 10:33 AM
Recently I met an amazing woman at a bar. For the next few weeks we saw each other almost every day. The extent of our physical contact was my fondling of her breasts and her giving me head. One day, after it started to get intense, she shut down and asked me to leave. She called later to tell me "she wasn't a real girl." She said she hadn't told me sooner or in person because she feared my reaction. I know most guys would walk away, but I'm crazy about her. (She acts, talks, dresses like a woman, so it;s hard for me to think otherwise.) I'm not gay but I'm in love with a man. What the hell should I do? If it was only physical, it would be an easy decision.
---Indianapolis, IN

Love is a my mysterious thing. Gender can be too. Since you don't have an immediate urge to flee, continue the conversation. If labels are a concern, you're bisexual.

Man get this BULLSHIT outta here

Ecstatic
10-31-2005, 04:06 PM
Already posted on this:

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=4779&highlight=playboy+advisor

Brideshead
10-31-2005, 04:15 PM
Transexual women are women.

slinky
10-31-2005, 11:33 PM
Potentially controversial twist:

Pre-op and Post-op transsexuals aside, are Non-op persons women? (i.e people who never intend to have GRS?).

brickcitybrother
11-01-2005, 12:32 AM
Transexual women are women.

:idea:

Ecstatic
11-01-2005, 02:56 AM
I'd say it depends on how a non-op ts views herself, whether as a woman or as a third sex. I've met girls who think both ways: some consider themselves women and don't see why their genitalia should make any difference, while others are proud to claim "third sex" status. Either is cool by me!

(I guess the third option could be called the Brazilian Gambit, where she views herself as a man...see seanchai's post elsewhere.)