PDA

View Full Version : how to contact TrannyBoss ?

giuxxx71
11-10-2009, 05:34 PM
Hello, somebody know a e-mail to contact TrannyBoss network webmaster ?

thanks for any help !

GroobySteven
11-10-2009, 05:56 PM
Let me guess ... you joined for a trial then cancelled ... and you've just been given your credit card statement, showing $100+ charges?

If that's the case, then the best thing for you to do is call your credit card company and tell them you did not authorise the charge and you need to chargeback or cancel the card.

TSCURIOUS
11-10-2009, 06:04 PM
Seanchai-
Isn't this the company you warned us about awhile back?

giuxxx71
11-10-2009, 06:05 PM
I just wanna talk to the webmaster to suggest some things to their website...

not a problem like stolen credit card...

the problem is that i not find the e-mail of the webmaster so i could send my requests and suggestions...

GroobySteven
11-10-2009, 06:13 PM
I just wanna talk to the webmaster to suggest some things to their website...

not a problem like stolen credit card...

the problem is that i not find the e-mail of the webmaster so i could send my requests and suggestions...

Good luck with that, they're not that interested in hearing from customers as its usually complaints

GroobySteven
11-10-2009, 06:21 PM
This is what happens when you join for $1 ... the image below is UNDERNEATH the "confirm" button, so unless you scroll down (most people wouldn't) you'd never see it.

Notice the rebill price on the $1 trial price increasing, this isn't too bad as it did tell you it was a $1 trial.

Here's where it gets insiduous:

1. Please upgrade me to a VIP membership FREE! Scroll down and see it's $39.91.
2. Why $39.91 ? Because it doesn't register when you scan it as much as $39.99 does! We're trained to look at pricing at .99
3. Why do they write the number thirty nine dollars and ninetyone cents? Same as above, so you miss it.

Worse still the last time I cancelled it, they had the above options again, so effectively you cancelled buy rejoined another site ... getting billed again.

Each time they join you to a new VIP membership, it's a different credit card company, so even though you may cancel your $1 trial, you didn't cancel the VIP club ... so get charged the next month.

Fucking scammers.

giuxxx71
11-10-2009, 06:23 PM
sigh... i really a bad company....

timxxx
11-10-2009, 06:32 PM
This whole recurring billing thing is scam.Why do they do it,if it isn't.

CaptainGeech
11-10-2009, 06:32 PM
Very shady. Someone should join using a $2 Visa giftcard. Rip their entire site and post it on the newsgroups, torrents, etc...

GroobySteven
11-10-2009, 06:47 PM
This whole recurring billing thing is scam.Why do they do it,if it isn't.

Well recurring billing is one thing, when it's clear that it is recurring billing and the cancellation is easy and honest. This is completely different and basically tricking people into signing up.

Many companies (including mainstream) couldn't operate without a subscription based/recurring billing/contract style model.

Teydyn
11-10-2009, 06:48 PM
This whole recurring billing thing is scam.
If they say clearly what amount in which timeframe its ok. Thats a way to make more money. Canceling takes action many are too lazy to do.

If they hide the recurring costs by tricking, then its a scam.

Jim Brown
11-11-2009, 06:58 PM
Hey leave TrannyBoss alone.

brickcitybrother
11-14-2009, 06:24 PM
If we read carefully ... were are usually not stuck or scammed. Unfortunately... human nature leads to these 'scams' being successful.