PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have any experience with this guy?

blonde_sweetheart
11-09-2009, 12:59 AM
He specializes in Extra Large Breast Implants. He was recommended by a GG friend of mine who got BEAUTIFUL F-cup boobs from him and I was wondering if anyone here had any experience with him???

http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastImplantXL.htm

shemale-411
11-09-2009, 01:07 AM
Ashley,
join this site, we can all contribute, and when you hit the goal needed to pay for the boobs, they send a check to the doctor.

http://myfreeimplants.com/index.asp

EyeCumInPiece
11-09-2009, 01:10 AM
Reviews seem good

http://sandiego.kudzu.com/merchant/reviews/18846214.html

blonde_sweetheart
11-09-2009, 01:13 AM
Ashley,
join this site, we can all contribute, and when you hit the goal needed to pay for the boobs, they send a check to the doctor.

Hmm well it can't hurt to join.Today I had one of the worst expereinces of my life! My Mom took my sister and I shopping and we went to VS for new bra's.Well we all tried on that new Miracle Bra that's supposed to add 2 cup sizes , well of course it worked for them but I'm too flat for even that! I was so humiliated and upset I wanted to cry.I want my huge implants NOW!!!! It's so upsetting to me I'm literally crying right now.And fuck whatever the faggots here have to see I'll get FF-cups if I can!!!!

shemale-411
11-09-2009, 01:15 AM
Go for it Ashley, and trust me, I've said it about the one's that critcize the most recent"girl next door" , aint a damn one of them that would kick you out of bed, before or after the boobs.

EyeCumInPiece
11-09-2009, 01:17 AM
Go for it Ashley, and trust me, I've said it about the one's that critcize the most recent"girl next door" , aint a damn one of them that would kick you out of bed, before or after the boobs.

agreed!

Im expecting those faggy whiny comments to come pouring in at any moment...

rockabilly
11-09-2009, 01:22 AM
Temper , temper ... :lol:

How about Keeley's cups?

blonde_sweetheart
11-09-2009, 01:26 AM
WOW those are beautiful .. thats probably about the size I would want!

rockabilly
11-09-2009, 01:35 AM
More Keeley pics

CaptainGeech
11-09-2009, 01:45 AM
With all of the BS threads lately I was hoping this one was being sarcastic and ironic. Doesn't seem to be the case.

Keeley is perfect but she has a totally different body structure.

phobun
11-09-2009, 01:48 AM
He specializes in Extra Large Breast Implants. He was recommended by a GG friend of mine who got BEAUTIFUL F-cup boobs from him and I was wondering if anyone here had any experience with him???

This must be a wind-up.

shemale-411
11-09-2009, 01:48 AM
With all of the BS threads lately I was hoping this one was being sarcastic and ironic. Doesn't seem to be the case.

Keeley is perfect but she has a totally different body structure.

Whether Ashley started this thread with a tongue-in-cheek sorta sense of humor , or not, if she starts a profile on the free implants site, and all of us that want to make her happy donate $100 a piece, we can get Ashley boobs for Christmas!

rockabilly
11-09-2009, 01:51 AM
Boobs for Christmas ? What if she's jewish? :)

rockabilly
11-09-2009, 01:52 AM
dbl post

shemale-411
11-09-2009, 01:52 AM
Boobs for Christmas ? What if she's jewish? :)

I believe she isn't.

phobun
11-09-2009, 01:59 AM
and all of us that want to make her happy donate $100 a piece
Is this a double-entendre?

tg4me
11-09-2009, 02:10 AM
Size F???
Even DD is so silly. Are you trying to look like a woman? Are you trying to be passable? Look at your build. I understand your in pain, but one can over do a good thing until they start looking cartoonish. I offer this photo only an example of how bigger boobs do not make you more lady-like. Does Pamela look any sexier than Elizabeth?

rockabilly
11-09-2009, 02:14 AM
I like Liz ... i'd like her to talk dirty w/ that british accent. :D

Star Angel 86
11-09-2009, 02:29 AM
Temper , temper ... :lol:

How about Keeley's cups?

Keeley Hazell,is awesome she made a brief appearance in the movie Cashback. 8)

FIRSTTIMER
11-09-2009, 02:47 AM
I would imagin that girls in your family are no different in size than you are.You could use them as models as what their size's are and get your breast around their size.

Looking at your pictures I think that a large "b" or small "c" cup would look great.Going too big for your body structure might not look as good as you think.

WISH YOU LUCK !

Princessolga
11-09-2009, 02:55 AM
i can totally understand this feeling..... but with your beautiful petite frame, a size F would make you look artificial

tg4me
11-09-2009, 03:10 AM
Well after reading the STOP IT thread, I realize this photo and my words will be considered as me being a hater.
If you want 3' boobs, then go get 3' boobs. I posted the photo to get you to think about proportion.
I do admit, I HATE giant boobs. I hate other things too. So I do my fair share of hating.

blonde_sweetheart
11-09-2009, 03:16 AM
I would imagin that girls in your family are no different in size than you are.You could use them as models as what their size's are and get your breast around their size.

Looking at your pictures I think that a large "b" or small "c" cup would look great.Going too big for your body structure might not look as good as you think.

WISH YOU LUCK !

B?! C?! Disgusting. Gross. I want AT LEAST a nice big D!!!

blacktgirls
11-09-2009, 03:18 AM

http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastImplantXL.htmAshley , you are a very beautiful girl and since you have not yet gotten breast implants you can still avoid the same fate of TS girls who have gone too big with their boobs .the TS girls who are the most passable followed the golden rule of the BOOBS to HIPS RATIO ......if you look at GGs who have naturally Big Boobs they also have WIDE HIPS...........so if a TS girl who has small , narrow hips goes out and gets GIANT BOOBS then she ends up looking oddly shaped with a WIDE TORSO while her hips still look SLIM and BOYISH !!! i've posted pics of Sunny Dee-Lite , Yasmin Lee and Mia Fever as examples of ladies who got breast implants that fit the BOOBS to HIPS RATIO and all 3 look very feminine and ultra passable .

blonde_sweetheart
11-09-2009, 03:21 AM
Nothing is gonna change my mind or stop me I want big huge boobs!!!!! Period. My flat ass chest is doing me any favors now

CaptainGeech
11-09-2009, 03:34 AM
Well good luck. I hope you are doing plenty of lower back strengthening exercises.

I will admit that its good that you are at least asking questions before running out and getting them done.

blacktgirls
11-09-2009, 03:39 AM
Nothing is gonna change my mind or stop me I want big huge boobs!!!!! Period. My flat ass chest is doing me any favors nowyou have to have big curvy hips!!!! if you are going to get big huge boobs!!!! , .......otherwise you will hate how your chest makes your hips look small !!! and that instead of looking more feminine you ended up looking like Herman Munster !!!!!

blonde_sweetheart
11-09-2009, 03:43 AM
Nothing is gonna change my mind or stop me I want big huge boobs!!!!! Period. My flat ass chest is doing me any favors nowyou have to have big curvy hips!!!! if you are going to get big huge boobs!!!! , .......otherwise you will hate how your chest makes your hips look small !!! and that instead of looking more feminine you ended up looking like Herman Munster !!!!!

I've never felt pretty or attractive a day in my life. And if I think big boobs will help then thats what I'll get.I mean right now it's not as if guys are lining up to be with me!

rockabilly
11-09-2009, 03:45 AM
GODDAMN IT!! You mean i've been standing in the wrong line again!! WTF

#42 in da house

CaptainGeech
11-09-2009, 03:51 AM
Oops forgot to say this before. One word of warning. If you find a "doctor" willing to increase your breasts to a F Cup in one session RUN, don't walk away. That person has no ethics and you will probably end up spending the rest of your life trying to fix the damage done.

Teydyn
11-09-2009, 04:18 AM
If you really want boobs that big, train your back early :)

And dont go too big too fast. What use are big boobs when they dont look good?

I've never felt pretty or attractive a day in my life.
That makes you different from most teenagers how?

GullyFoyle
11-09-2009, 07:37 AM
Also, just ask Mimi how long it took her to recover from her boob job. I'd imagine that the bigger you go, the longer the recovery time. Are you ready to be in pain for a year or so?

Bunzee
11-09-2009, 08:41 AM
isn't it harder to run or do any type of intensive physical activity with implants?

LilWyte
11-09-2009, 08:47 AM
dont take any advice from anyone other than doctors or girls who've had them done :wink:

shemale-411
11-09-2009, 08:52 AM
Also, just ask Mimi how long it took her to recover from her boob job. I'd imagine that the bigger you go, the longer the recovery time. Are you ready to be in pain for a year or so?

You guys are something else. I've seen girls come to work a week after having their boobs done. I used to work for Summer Cummings and she had bigger boobs than anyone I've ever known, and she wasn't in pain for a year or so.

If you really don't want Ashley to change her look just tell her that getting a boob job will cause the earth to explode or something..

shemale-411
11-09-2009, 08:54 AM
isn't it harder to run or do any type of intensive physical activity with implants?

Absolutely, none of the girls on American Gladiators have ever had a boob job, or any female bodybuilders, or female action stars, or fitness competitors, or......

transmaven
11-09-2009, 09:11 AM
Go big or go home!

Duh. :roll:

EyeCumInPiece
11-09-2009, 03:53 PM
dont take any advice from anyone other than doctors or girls who've had them done :wink:

exactly. LilWyte took the words right out of my mouth.

Silcc69
11-09-2009, 05:35 PM

I've never felt pretty or attractive a day in my life. And if I think big boobs will help then thats what I'll get.I mean right now it's not as if guys are lining up to be with me!

I'm sure you have a few suitors on here.

CaptainGeech
11-09-2009, 05:41 PM

Absolutely, none of the girls on American Gladiators have ever had a boob job, or any female bodybuilders, or female action stars, or fitness competitors, or......

The big difference in your comparison is they are all athletes. Probably were athletes before they got the implants. Ashley has a tight body but she doesn't look like a workout nut.

CaptainGeech
11-09-2009, 05:56 PM

It seems pretty obvious to me that there are a select few guys in her real life (school mates, friends of friends) that she wants attention from that have burned her in the past or completely ignored her. Any adulation or attention here does nothing to fulfill that desire. Just a quick little pick me up from time to time. She wants those guys to think shes pretty, sexy, and beautiful. She wants those guys to desire and pursue her. Problem is, if she gets huge implants she will get attention... Just maybe not the attention she wants. Women will look at her like she is a slut and a stupid dirty whore. Guys will think the same thing and most likely not take her seriously as well. So unless she's an attention whore who just wants eyes on her no matter what, she might not like the response she receives. Also, like it or not your chances of being taken seriously in the medical industry will also take a huge hit. Even though there are laws against discrimination based on appearance any of the girls out there will let you know that it still happens all the time.

dgs925
11-09-2009, 06:06 PM
Be careful, gigantic fake tits often end up looking hard and plastic. Be careful you don't end up looking like this trainwreck. Notice all that space between 'em, you could drive a car through there. Also they look hard as basketballs.

Silcc69
11-09-2009, 06:21 PM
Well look on the bright side she could be doing movies with Tom Moore.

phobun
11-09-2009, 06:22 PM
Well look on the bright side she could be doing movies with Tom Moore.
LOL

phobun
11-09-2009, 06:29 PM

That may be true, but it is mostly irrelevant, because I think that she really does not like the guys on here.

She feels like a girl, but the guys on here mostly just want the male organ. She knows that guys on here would probably not give her the time of day if she didn't have a cock. So I would not be surprised if she actually feels contempt for most of the cocklubbers on HA forum.

But it's a dilemma because guys probably treated her like a freak in school, so I bet that she is hurt and suspicious of so-called straight guys.

Bunzee
11-09-2009, 06:38 PM

no professional athletes ever have them done, i haven't seen any fitness girls ...fitness girls, gymnasts always have small breasts ...i haven't seen any female bodybuilders with them either ... although that's not really a typical sport in my opinion

try simulating breast implants by attaching balloons filled with water to your chest, then put on a bra and then try running and then you'd know ...

CaptainGeech
11-09-2009, 07:02 PM

no professional athletes ever have them done, i haven't seen any fitness girls ...fitness girls, gymnasts always have small breasts ...i haven't seen any female bodybuilders with them either ... although that's not really a typical sport in my opinion

try simulating breast implants by attaching balloons filled with water to your chest, then put on a bra and then try running and then you'd know ...

Then you must not have very good implant radar. Almost all (vast majority) female fitness models and body builders have them now. They usually just keep them in proportion to the rest of there bodies.

I think your water balloon test is a good idea though.

MISTERCEE
11-09-2009, 08:12 PM
SHE WILL NEED TO GET OVER THAT THOUGHT AS THERE IS NO WAY AN IMPLANT THAT SIZE WILL FIT ON HER CHEST..NOT ENOUGH SKIN OR BREAST MATERIAL AT ALL TO MAKE THEM WORK

Faldur
11-09-2009, 09:41 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNQRfBAzSzo

blonde_sweetheart
11-10-2009, 03:51 AM

If you dislike breasts so much why not be with a man? DAMN I have never seen more "straight" guys in one place who dislike breasts so much! I mean any guy I tell in real life I want implants is all about it! Haha really though why are so many of you against breasts????

Jericho
11-10-2009, 04:05 AM

= :rock2

:shrug

phobun
11-10-2009, 04:09 AM

If you dislike breasts so much why not be with a man? DAMN I have never seen more "straight" guys in one place who dislike breasts so much! I mean any guy I tell in real life I want implants is all about it! Haha really though why are so many of you against breasts????
They are all for breasts, but they are only against them when getting laid.

rockabilly
11-10-2009, 04:16 AM
I love breasts. Go for it Ashley. :)

CaptainGeech
11-10-2009, 05:07 AM
I love breasts. I just don't think its wise to have enough silicone or saline in your chest to kill a large rhino.

And before people talk shit I know saline is essentially just salt water and is harmless to humans as well as rhino's. But for the joke to work you need to ignore some of the facts and just let some shit slide.

rockabilly
11-10-2009, 05:13 AM
Rhinos ... I just remembered the scene w/ Ace Ventura escaping the Rhino robot. :lol: thanks Cap

transmaven
11-10-2009, 05:53 AM
Haha really though why are so many of you against breasts????

Ashley -- I highly doubt any of these horny goatfuckers here are against breasts. That's an absurd idea! :P

However. What they are for is simple: proportion and symmetry, i.e. the very heart of beauty.

Again, this whole discussion pivots on an observation: you're a petite girl. Double whatevers will look dumb.

Saline 34 C's would look very, very nice however. :wink:

tg4me
11-10-2009, 05:55 AM
Against breast? No one is against breast. But some have brought up the concept of proportion. That's all.

FIRSTTIMER
11-10-2009, 06:25 AM

WISH YOU LUCK !

B?! C?! Disgusting. Gross. I want AT LEAST a nice big D!!!

If a "D" looks like it would look good with your physique than I say go for it.But I don't think that would be your type of size.I could be wrong also.

DON'T ENVI THE GIRLS WITH THOSE HUGE BREAST JUST BECAUSE.SOMETIMES THE RIGHT SIZE IS ALL IT TAKES TO GET THAT ATTENTION YOU BEG FOR.

SarahG
11-10-2009, 06:44 AM
Be careful, gigantic fake tits often end up looking hard and plastic. Be careful you don't end up looking like this trainwreck. Notice all that space between 'em, you could drive a car through there. Also they look hard as basketballs.

Hardness is often scar tissue more than anything else. There's a reason why surgeons tell you to follow after-care, if you don't your body will basically encapsulate the implants with scar tissue and become as hard as a rock.

Another thing to keep in mind is on someone who is young, implants are never a one-time deal. They have a life span, depending on who you ask its 15-20 or so years. So you're looking at several breast implant surgeries over your lifetime if you get them as someone in your late teens/early 20s.

EyeCumInPiece
11-10-2009, 07:24 AM
I love breasts. I just don't think its wise to have enough silicone or saline in your chest to kill a large rhino.

And before people talk shit I know saline is essentially just salt water and is harmless to humans as well as rhino's. But for the joke to work you need to ignore some of the facts and just let some shit slide.

I thought the joke was you stating what is "wise" and whats not. :twisted:

alyssats
11-10-2009, 09:26 AM
i think size D is good for her i have size D also

go girl!

Morgan Bailey
11-10-2009, 05:47 PM
Hey babe, interesting thread, I think if you want huge boobs then go for it. However start with 600 and let your tiny body stretch a little first. I had mine done back in Jan this year and went from a small B to a DD (I have 600cc) they've even shrank more now that I'm not on so much estro either. All I'm saying is get big ones but don't ruin your skin by going to huge at first, no point in having a great rack if your to embarassed to show em off because your covered in stretch marks :)
p.s. I looked at his TS clients not impressed baby
look at my before and afters and let me know if you want my guy's info

AsiaMei
11-10-2009, 09:55 PM
Hey babe, interesting thread, I think if you want huge boobs then go for it. However start with 600 and let your tiny body stretch a little first. I had mine done back in Jan this year and went from a small B to a DD (I have 600cc) they've even shrank more now that I'm not on so much estro either. All I'm saying is get big ones but don't ruin your skin by going to huge at first, no point in having a great rack if your to embarassed to show em off because your covered in stretch marks :)

i just checked out his ts section, is that natassia dreams as one of the clients? i think his work looks pretty good. ashley now im curious about this guy.

blonde_sweetheart
11-10-2009, 10:00 PM

i just checked out his ts section, is that natassia dreams as one of the clients? i think his work looks pretty good. ashley now im curious about this guy.

It may be because he is based in San Diego and I know she is from there too.

shemale-411
11-10-2009, 10:04 PM
Want to take Ashley on a Victoria's Secret shopping spree once she gets the new "twins"

blonde_sweetheart
11-10-2009, 10:13 PM
Want to take Ashley on a Victoria's Secret shopping spree once she gets the new "twins"

That would be a dream come true! I hate geoing in there now being that I look so stupid with my boy chest why even wear a bra.

SpoogeMonkey
11-10-2009, 10:44 PM
Ashley... if you want some advice, all I would say to you is trust your surgeon and ask whats the best for your body. You want to get massive tits, but your body doesnt.

I totally support you in a breast job and I think it will help you big time, but dont go mahoosive. You are pretty and girly, and any sensible lad would love to date you but dont spoil it. Get enough to allow you to tease those boys. Believe me, when you have some cleavage, not only will computers around here be shutting down with spooge covered keyboards, but youll have men of every shape and size wanting to get their hands on you.

Good luck me luv.. do it for you, do it for the magnificence of breastkind and long may they tease us with their hugeness..

lisaparadise
11-10-2009, 11:13 PM
Ashley,

Hmm well it can't hurt to join.Today I had one of the worst expereinces of my life! My Mom took my sister and I shopping and we went to VS for new bra's.Well we all tried on that new Miracle Bra that's supposed to add 2 cup sizes , well of course it worked for them but I'm too flat for even that! I was so humiliated and upset I wanted to cry.I want my huge implants NOW!!!! It's so upsetting to me I'm literally crying right now.And fuck whatever the faggots here have to see I'll get FF-cups if I can!!!! i just watched your transition vid your amazing and all woman good on ya beautifull

talldudeil
11-14-2009, 08:34 AM
http://www.doctorscorecard.com/view?id=Tom_Pousti_CA

BrassVillanueva
11-14-2009, 09:01 AM
I second SpoogeMonkey's post. Couldn't have said it better myself.

NatassiaDreamsXXX
11-14-2009, 06:54 PM

FUNNY ASIA I WAS HIS FIRST TS 11 YEARS AGO AND I AM STILL WITH THE SAME IMPLANTS AS WHEN I FIRST GOT HIM! HE IS AN AMAZZZZZZZZING DR VERY SWEET AND KIND I WOULD DEFINITELY GO BACK TO HIM FOR ANOTHER SET SEEING THAT HES IN SAN DIEGO AND I CAN RECOVER HER! I DIDNT KNOW HES DOING MORE TS NOW I AM HAPPY FOR HIM AS HE IS A GREAT DOCTOR AND I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM!! LOVE YOU DR POUSTI!!!

blonde_sweetheart
11-14-2009, 07:00 PM
I'm thinkin' I need to set up a consultation with him or something.Natassia's boobs look fantastic and it seems like all of his reviews are super positive.

NatassiaDreamsXXX
11-14-2009, 07:04 PM
[quote="blonde_sweetheart"]I'm thinkin' I need to set up a consultation with him or something.Natassia's boobs look fantastic and it seems like all of his reviews are super positive.[/quote
I dont see why not. Doesnt hurt. Set up a couple of consultations with different doctors and see who you like best. I LOVE Dr. Pousti because he gave me EXACTLY what i wanted.. He wanted to give me a smaller more natural breast and I went into his office with the Playboy 50th anniversary book and showed him what I liked and THIS is WHAT I GOT AND I LOVE IT!~!