PDA

View Full Version : Famous Tgirls.. who suicided?

moraldeath80
11-07-2009, 04:16 AM
I know that Camilla De Castro suicided in 2005 as she leapt from her 8th story apartment :( :cry: who else?

pontgmc
11-07-2009, 04:45 AM
Thats quite a random...and morbid first post....

DSpar
11-07-2009, 05:29 AM
I know and their name is moral death...this could be interesting

Nicole Dupre
11-07-2009, 06:00 AM
I know that Camilla De Castro suicided in 2005 as she leapt from her 8th story apartment :( :cry: who else?

Tell us more about some of the tragedies in your family first, and we'll think about whether or not we feel like sharing some of ours with you.

Ecstatic
11-07-2009, 07:32 AM
On a purely pedantic note, there is no verb "to suicide" or past tense "suicided." And yes, this is certainly to most morbid first post I've ever seen.

LittleGuy
11-07-2009, 08:56 AM
my pet roach just from the ceiling when I was a kid. he was part of my family.

EZWind
11-07-2009, 08:35 PM

praetor
11-07-2009, 08:38 PM
Camila Castro dies, but Fidel Castro still alive, that the worst part of the earth history.

Nikka
11-07-2009, 09:25 PM
so fucking banned

tommymageeshemales2
11-07-2009, 09:30 PM
I don't agree. Give them a chance to explain themselves.

scroller
11-07-2009, 11:13 PM
On a purely pedantic note, there is no verb "to suicide" or past tense "suicided." And yes, this is certainly to most morbid first post I've ever seen.

Case study: The rule that any post correcting a misspelling on the internet must, itself, contain at least one misspelling.

helmetvonzeplin
11-07-2009, 11:48 PM
"Leave the dead alone, they know what they are doing! "

werwt22
11-10-2009, 07:06 PM
Wow. Everybody shut the hell up and give him the fallen angels link. Case closed.

lisaparadise
11-10-2009, 09:48 PM
Wow. Everybody shut the hell up and give him the fallen angels link. Case closed. hell i wanted a list of who passed away,why all the fighting over this its silly let the man post for gods sake

nohj68
11-10-2009, 10:29 PM

I don't care about the topic (and I don't meant that in a disrespectful way) but I was going to say the same thing. Who talks like that?

SarahG
11-11-2009, 12:22 AM
Wow. Everybody shut the hell up and give him the fallen angels link. Case closed.

Well, what else is there to say? AFAIK the TGDOR doesn't track suicides, so seanchi's site is the closest there is to having any of that kind of information.

Azanti
11-11-2009, 12:31 AM
What Nicole Dupre said, puts its better than I ever could...

Olivialove
11-12-2009, 04:42 PM
They thought I was dead til I returned after 9 yrs lol

NewAgain
11-12-2009, 04:49 PM
They thought I was dead til I returned after 9 yrs lolThank God for that!

emmettray
11-13-2009, 08:16 AM
It really is a dickspring of a question. If you're so interested just google the details of other peoples misfortunes.....then, do one!

brickcitybrother
11-14-2009, 06:52 PM
Why do we need this collected information?

bassman2546
11-14-2009, 07:27 PM

Tell us more about some of the tragedies in your family first, and we'll think about whether or not we feel like sharing some of ours with you.

After the farming business in my area took a bad turn, my father who already suffered from depression reverted back to alcoholism, which drove him into a deeper, depressed hole that he couldn't climb from. After selling the farm (his life) and having to move to 'the burbs' he returned to the farm one last time to take his own life from a single gunshot wound. That was 22 years ago.

There are many people on this forum. I'm sure some have been affected directly or indirectly by a suicide. Like any death, it's part of life. We deal with it, we learn as best we can and we move on.

I don't support what he did but I don't dwell on it either. When people ask me about my parents, I'm totally honest. And for those bold enough to ask what he died of (a question that benefits no one but satisfies the curiosities of many people) I look them straight in the eye and answer it honestly. I don't lie or hide from it.

People can choose to share or not share their experiences but to say it's something taboo that shouldn't be discussed, to me, is a form of ignorance.

Not looking for sympathy, just hoping I can shed some light on a subject that will always be in our midst whether we like it or not.

Now, back to those hot trannys!!

Dasnasdi
11-15-2009, 02:59 PM
Most people in the GLBT community want to discuss the problem of suicide, and they don't just want to share cold statistics with the greater society, they want to make it personal with actual names.

Yet someone here tries to bring it up, and he's roundly criticized?

This started with a simple request for information. If you don't want to provide it, fine. But there's nothing wrong with the free flow of information in society, and people should not be trying to hamper it.

Let me be the first to actually answer the question with Susan Shah's name.

SarahG
11-15-2009, 04:08 PM
Yet someone here tries to bring it up, and he's roundly criticized?

Yup, between it being a first post and the user name- what else would one expect as a reaction on HA?

Now if they had clearly stated their intentions and why they wanted to know, perhaps the thread would have worked out differently.

helmetvonzeplin
11-15-2009, 06:13 PM
maybe if you gave them more love they would still be with us