PDA

View Full Version : gay board

hardone831
11-05-2009, 04:38 PM
is there a regular gay forum as good as this one or similiar? looking for guy on guy threads with pics like this forum has. Anyone know of a place that is pretty virus free and has good amount of variety in pic threads like this site?

stewmeat
11-05-2009, 05:42 PM
is there a regular gay forum as good as this one or similiar? looking for guy on guy threads with pics like this forum has. Anyone know of a place that is pretty virus free and has good amount of variety in pic threads like this site?

Gay forum? Hey I am not a fag, and this is not a gay forum!

Nicole Dupre
11-05-2009, 05:49 PM
Hey, thailor. That thounds kinda thexy. Ooof-ahhhh!!!

http://www.myspace.com/203711076

lol

bulge
11-06-2009, 04:33 PM
Ive been looking for a board like that as well ..havent found anything good yet though

Nicole Dupre
11-06-2009, 08:57 PM
Why don't you homos just join Manhunt. All the fags are doin' it. lol

seanbeag7
11-06-2009, 09:03 PM
Or go to gaydar, i hear that there are lovely boys there that might chat to lovely guys. :wink:

JeniferTS
11-06-2009, 10:05 PM
adam4adam

Pepa_e_Mango
11-07-2009, 03:53 AM
I like this place right here..
http://justusboys.com/

Ryz
11-07-2009, 04:16 AM
I dunno this forum seems pretty gay. Why not just stay here

bulge
11-07-2009, 10:22 AM
Thanks for the info ..ive known about adam4adamfor a while now ..think ill join it and see what they have to offer ..might be alot of fun ;-)

But i need more sites that have forums ..like justusboys ..

I need to find me a dude i can fuck on a regular basis
I can appreciate the beauty in TGs GGs and males as well

rickyswild
11-07-2009, 01:45 PM
gay.com is always a possibility.

bulge
11-08-2009, 03:29 PM
Hmmmm ...makes me wonder just how many other guys on this board are into men as well as TGs...

U know what they say only a man can truly pleasure another man ..

and sometimes i find it to be true ..men know how to please other ..without a doubt ...

SexSlave1972
11-08-2009, 07:48 PM
Hmmmm ...makes me wonder just how many other guys on this board are into men as well as TGs...

I'm into males, TGs, females and there is no particular orderd :smh

I wonder where this Gay-TG etc. hate is born.
Why can't everyone be openminded and have fucking fun :?:

alyssats
11-08-2009, 07:57 PM
any pics of you guys who likes guys also?

i really find that hot!!!

callahac
11-10-2009, 11:25 PM
I don't get why guys that are into guys and shemales are treated like such crap on this board. Where is the openmindedness? Sometimes I think it is because the guys here feel their masculinity might be threatened because they are into girls with cocks and therefore they are gay and just fooling themselves. Sometimes I think some of the girls have insecurities and think only reason a guy likes her is because she has a cock and the guy must be gay and not because she is just freaking hot. Both reasons are silly, there are just some guys here that are into having sex with all sexes.

Just my two cents.

bte
11-11-2009, 08:14 AM

I'm into males, TGs, females and there is no particular orderd :smh

I wonder where this Gay-TG etc. hate is born.
Why can't everyone be openminded and have fucking fun :?:

I agree. I am into men, TS, and GGs. It seems ridiculous that some posters are against gay guys, when the society views guys liking transsexuals as gay.

TsVanessa69
11-11-2009, 08:20 AM
I get very turned on when I see to sexy latino boys fucking eachother.
Am I gay too?
btw if you find a site like that, post a link.

bte
11-11-2009, 09:00 AM
I get very turned on when I see to sexy latino boys fucking eachother.
Am I gay too?
btw if you find a site like that, post a link.

I know there is a site called tube8 that has a section devoted to gay videos. I know that I seen a few videos of latino guys fucking each other.

gieric
11-11-2009, 09:58 AM
I don't get why guys that are into guys and shemales are treated like such crap on this board. Where is the openmindedness? Sometimes I think it is because the guys here feel their masculinity might be threatened because they are into girls with cocks and therefore they are gay and just fooling themselves. Sometimes I think some of the girls have insecurities and think only reason a guy likes her is because she has a cock and the guy must be gay and not because she is just freaking hot. Both reasons are silly, there are just some guys here that are into having sex with all sexes.

Just my two cents.

I see where your coming from. I don't have a problem with anyones sexual choices. I have had and probably will again have sex with a man, but I find that I prefer the softness of a woman's or TS's body to the harder more bristly male body, most of the time that is. For me it's just so easy at gay bars. I'm told I have a natural "maleness" about me that is attractive to gay guys, what ever that means. I figure it is because I came so late to the game, and that I don't really view myself as a Gay man. I see my self as a Man that likes a good dick or ass every now and again. I think that is what a lot of guys on this board are, whether they admit it or not.

ManOfSteel
11-11-2009, 10:39 AM
ask Dino velvet

bulge
11-11-2009, 01:17 PM

Just my two cents.

I see where your coming from. I don't have a problem with anyones sexual choices. I have had and probably will again have sex with a man, but I find that I prefer the softness of a woman's or TS's body to the harder more bristly male body, most of the time that is. For me it's just so easy at gay bars. I'm told I have a natural "maleness" about me that is attractive to gay guys, what ever that means. I figure it is because I came so late to the game, and that I don't really view myself as a Gay man. I see my self as a Man that likes a good dick or ass every now and again. I think that is what a lot of guys on this board are, whether they admit it or not.

I can definitely understand where u are coming from ..i agree with most of what u said..
I too came into the "Gay game" late ..i mean i always was attracted and looked at men that i thought were fine or goodlooking ..since i was a young ..like 12 13 ..but i didnt have sex with a man till i was in my early twenties ..and i loved it ..sometimes its more pleasurable than being with a female ..sometimes ..just my 2 cents

Most of my partners have been female but when im in the mood ..sometimes i need a nice built strapping guy ..
I get bored with pussy at times ..lol

callahac
11-11-2009, 01:36 PM

Just my two cents.

I love it......kind of describes me

emmettray
11-12-2009, 10:42 PM
Fancy a bum?

Ben
11-13-2009, 11:29 PM
Brad Pitt is a hottie -- :jerkoff

addicted
11-14-2009, 09:55 AM
gay board? I am bored with gays