PDA

View Full Version : Looking for the perfect anal toy

CuriousChocolateThaiGuy
11-05-2009, 01:13 PM
First off, I have owned several toys over the years from small butt plugs to 10" dongs. My most recent have been an Aneros Helix male prostate massager and a Share strapless dildo by Fun Factory. The Aneros I obviously bought for my own personal enjoyment. Now I bought the Share hands-free dildo for a new experience between me and my wife. For anybody not familiar with hands-free dildos, it is a dildo that can be used by a female without the use of a strap-on harness by inserting the bulbous end into the vagina so that she may "feel" each thrust into her partner. Here's a visual on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edfAn1LS2fI

Anyways, after several failed attempts at using the aneros, I noticed the shape of the aneros is very similar to the bulbous end of the Share dildo (the part that's suppose to go into the vagina). So after giving it a good lube and a few coaxing pokes to my anus, I finally shove the fat bulbous end of the Share all the way up to my P-spot and BOOM ... instant milking. I haven't came like that since my teen years. I like how the bulbous end locks in place once it gets past the sphincter. With other dildos, I've noticed that they always slide out easily. I guess for safety purposes they are supposed to be that way. The Share, however, was made to lock into place (the vagina however).

What I'm looking for is a silicone dildo with a fat, blunt shaped head, not cone shaped like most dildos or butt plugs... 2.5" - 3" in diameter with a 2" shaft and 7" max length, preferrably curved so it can hit my P-spot and with a suction cup at the end for maximum hand free experience. Anybody seen anything like this let me know. Thanks!