PDA

View Full Version : "But, Nicole! They're just kids!" Uh, huh.

Nicole Dupre
11-04-2009, 03:56 PM
These little monsters should have been more than maced by an adult before they committed such an atrocity on someone their own age. If it was your kid that got slashed and set on fire, you'd pray to God that someone put them in their place long before they'd get the opportunity to pull this type of shit.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/videobeta/watch/?watch=e644714a-ff94-4719-9ac0-08cd10f1b1da&cat=7a4d0629-234d-4cbb-8e0f-eefae344fb0a&src=front

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/broward/deerfield/sfl-burned-teen-extension-bn103009,0,7023992.story

Stoked
11-04-2009, 05:49 PM
Hey now... what kind of human being are you? You shouldnt take their actions into account, and certainly those young kids should not be held accountable for torching a classmate. You havent heard their story, you dont know what kind of life they have led, their problems... where's you compassion for these poor misguided youths?

I swear, people here have absolutely no compassion for the perpetrators of a crime.

Teydyn
11-04-2009, 05:58 PM
Monsters like this need to be punished. As a 16-year old you KNOW the difference between "just punching a bit" and torching...

I swear, people here have absolutely no compassion for the perpetrators of a crime.
Till here i thought you were serious...

Nicole Dupre
11-04-2009, 06:00 PM
Hey now... what kind of human being are you? You shouldnt take their actions into account, and certainly those young kids should not be held accountable for torching a classmate. You havent heard their story, you dont know what kind of life they have led, their problems... where's you compassion for these poor misguided youths?

Who me? Oh, I'm a total cunt. And you would be "Stoked"? Nice to meet you, Stoked.

But you're darned right. I haven't. Innocent until proven guilty and all. The Single Bullet Theory, Weapons of Mass Destruction, Santa Claus, Stoked's Brain, etc. "Hey now". ;)

JerseyMike
11-04-2009, 06:05 PM
I love you Nicole Dupre. As for the kids if their mothers were smart they should've aborted them because it is obvious that they are not responsible parents that raised these bastards. Blame parents not society, if crappy parents raise shit hole kids you know who you have to blame. I have talked to kids who have done bad things in the past that have hurt others physically and they don't say that hurting others make them feel bad that it is just something they did. Guilt is a learned emotion and adolescents today have no clue what guilty feel since all children today are "special little angels that can't do any harm."

kalina
11-04-2009, 06:08 PM
I hope those kids burn in Hell for what they've done.

Ecstatic
11-04-2009, 06:33 PM
Outrageous. I wish no ill on anyone, but this is beyond the pale.

2009AD
11-05-2009, 02:27 AM
uh?

blonde_sweetheart
11-05-2009, 02:31 AM
Go get 'em Nicole!!!!!

SofiaBellez
11-05-2009, 02:40 AM
I hope they give those kids a good amount of jail time. they perfectly knew what they were doing, they are old enough to know the difference between good and evil, and what they did what pure evil! how can someone be so evil to do such a harm to someone who is different from you??

Nicole Dupre
11-05-2009, 03:05 AM
uh?

Brilliant response!!! I'm truly moved!

lol

DeliaTS
11-05-2009, 04:45 AM
That's fucking horrifying! I witnessed some pretty cruel acts by teens when I was growing up but nothing even close to that kind of behavior.

worldbro
11-05-2009, 04:51 AM
If I was that boys father, I would hope these boys got off scott free, no jail time at all

...so I could burn those little bastards myself and feed their flesh to their parents without them even knowing, then reveal to them what happened. Then I would get the electric chair. Then I would die. The end

Willie Escalade
11-05-2009, 09:21 AM
This is the type of person I am.

If someone was proven to and convicted of setting a brush fire that destroys homes, not only should the convicted get jail time, they should be forced to watch someone who lost their home in the fire set fire to their house. Why should they have a place to stay and all of their belongings while other innocent people lost theirs in an unnecessary blaze?

If you kill someone while driving drunk, you should get the death penalty. You took an innocent life; why should you live?

Maybe the dickwads in the story should be set on fire so they know how it feels?

SarahG
11-05-2009, 12:42 PM
These little monsters should have been more than maced by an adult before they committed such an atrocity on someone their own age. If it was your kid that got slashed and set on fire, you'd pray to God that someone put them in their place long before they'd get the opportunity to pull this type of shit.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/videobeta/watch/?watch=e644714a-ff94-4719-9ac0-08cd10f1b1da&cat=7a4d0629-234d-4cbb-8e0f-eefae344fb0a&src=front

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/broward/deerfield/sfl-burned-teen-extension-bn103009,0,7023992.story

Anyone who commits violence against another except in self defense should be punished for it, plain and simple.

Someone who sets someone on fire at any age should simply be locked away, forever, to live out their existence in isolation.

To quote a US district judge's comments after the sentencing of Moussaoui "When this proceeding is over, everyone in this courtroom is free to go any place they want... see the sun... hear the birds. You will spend the rest of your life in a supermax prison... To paraphrase the poet T.S. Eliot, you will die with a whimper. You will never again get a chance to speak."

There is no other way to deal with people who would intentionally do such things, short of an execution.

2009AD
11-05-2009, 12:51 PM

If someone was proven to and convicted of setting a brush fire that destroys homes, not only should the convicted get jail time, they should be forced to watch someone who lost their home in the fire set fire to their house. Why should they have a place to stay and all of their belongings while other innocent people lost theirs in an unnecessary blaze?

If you kill someone while driving drunk, you should get the death penalty. You took an innocent life; why should you live?

Maybe the dickwads in the story should be set on fire so they know how it feels?

Amen. Chop off the hand of thieves, cut out the tongues of perjurers. Televise it! It's time we turned back the clock and administered good ole' Bible justice. Eye for an eye!

http://k41.pbase.com/o4/04/410504/1/65051706.xkI91cbe.DSC_69392.jpg

SarahG
11-05-2009, 12:53 PM

Amen. Chop off the hand of thieves, cut out the tongues of perjurers. Televise it!

Public torture & executions leads to mass hysteria and is responsible for things such as the Salem Witch Trials and the French Reign of Terror. Nothing good ever comes from it.

2009AD
11-05-2009, 12:59 PM
Amen. Chop off the hand of thieves, cut out the tongues of perjurers. Televise it!

Public torture & executions leads to mass hysteria and is responsible for things such as the Salem Witch Trials and the French Reign of Terror. Nothing good ever comes from it.

Look at the photo I posted. see woman..see woman's tongue planted firmly in her cheek. C'mon Sarah, I figured someone like you would get it...

SarahG
11-05-2009, 01:00 PM

Look at the photo I posted. see woman..see woman's tongue planted firmly in her cheek. C'mon Sarah, I figured someone like you would get it...

Lol, sorry- humor, like popular culture, is not my strongest point. It's quirky and usually requires translations.

Stoked
11-05-2009, 07:51 PM

Actually your examples dont apply here. It both cases it can be argued it was hysteria that led to the public torture and executions, and not the other way around as you suggest.

Also, for example, removing a perpetrators genitals for having raped someone would not be considered torture by many, as much as justice. And I am not sure how that would lead to mass hysteria. The same for removing the hand of a serial thief. Send that little fella back to his gang instead of jail and lets see how many others are willing to take the risk. One could argue he could only steal half as much. Let him be the example to everyone there are consequences for your crimes. Think of the money we would save by not having to incarcerate the millions of petty thieves and hoodlums in this country.

SarahG
11-05-2009, 09:00 PM
Actually your examples dont apply here. It both cases it can be argued it was hysteria that led to the public torture and executions, and not the other way around as you suggest.

That's debatable. There are a great many sources where people in France were lamenting on how fast the guillotine made executions, and how they longed for having a spectacle from public executions again to use as "family entertainment." Thus they needed far more bodies in the same amount of time to get the same enjoyment out of it. It was a keen interest in blood sport, nothing less.

Also, for example, removing a perpetrators genitals for having raped someone would not be considered torture by many, as much as justice.

That's great... until someone does it to a falsely convicted person who just happened to be innocent. What then, "oops, sorry about that"???

In our society guys face a stacked deck when it comes to accusations relating to sex crimes. Even once acquitted as innocent because of hard evidence, once a guy in western society has been an accused rapist- he will never be able to shake that label and will have it haunt him to his death bed. Look how fast people are to assume someone is a pedophile...

The same for removing the hand of a serial thief. Send that little fella back to his gang instead of jail and lets see how many others are willing to take the risk.

So why is there any crime at all in the middle east? If this is such a perfect answer, why would they need to keep amputating hands?

One could argue he could only steal half as much.

White collar crime steals far more then petty thefts ever do, and committing white collar crimes do not require hands at all.

As the saying goes; and a fox may steal your hens.

Stoked
11-05-2009, 09:58 PM

That's debatable. There are a great many sources where people in France were lamenting on how fast the guillotine made executions, and how they longed for having a spectacle from public executions again to use as "family entertainment." Thus they needed far more bodies in the same amount of time to get the same enjoyment out of it. It was a keen interest in blood sport, nothing less.

Also, for example, removing a perpetrators genitals for having raped someone would not be considered torture by many, as much as justice.

That's great... until someone does it to a falsely convicted person who just happened to be innocent. What then, "oops, sorry about that"???

In our society guys face a stacked deck when it comes to accusations relating to sex crimes. Even once acquitted as innocent because of hard evidence, once a guy in western society has been an accused rapist- he will never be able to shake that label and will have it haunt him to his death bed. Look how fast people are to assume someone is a pedophile...

The same for removing the hand of a serial thief. Send that little fella back to his gang instead of jail and lets see how many others are willing to take the risk.

So why is there any crime at all in the middle east? If this is such a perfect answer, why would they need to keep amputating hands?

One could argue he could only steal half as much.

White collar crime steals far more then petty thefts ever do, and committing white collar crimes do not require hands at all.

As the saying goes; and a fox may steal your hens.

Your example was the French Reign of Terror where the french government created the Committee of Public Safety to suppress foes by mass murders and executions. It was the hysteria of the government that led to the executions and murders, not the murders that led to the hysteria of the government

maybe not in 100% of rape cases but DNA evidence is highly accurate and widely excepted last I looked. False convictions are miniscule if even that based on DNA. Thats why so many have been released from prisons where DNA proved they didnt commit the crime.

I dont have time to look up crime statistics in the middle east, but as I remember it theft was far less common when they removed a hand.

you are right, they should have a hand AND their balls removed.