PDA

View Full Version : Someone responds to tranny macing the kid.......

keepingitreal470
11-03-2009, 07:57 AM
And she makes perfect sense. Probably because she doesnt hang out on HA. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txRaSrGdjc8&feature=related

dc_guy_75
11-03-2009, 08:05 AM
I'd like to be on whatever sedative she's on.

keepingitreal470
11-03-2009, 08:24 AM
the cops are looking for that tranny. http://www.mediatakeout.com/2009/36418-shocking_video_children_make_fun_of_a_gay_dude_on_ the_subway____so_dude_pulls_out_a_can_of_mase____a nd_sprays_the_boy_in_the_face.html

SarahG
11-03-2009, 11:44 AM
And she makes perfect sense. Probably because she doesnt hang out on HA. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txRaSrGdjc8&feature=related

I seem to recall some people were saying essentially what she just did. :roll:

TsVanessa69
11-03-2009, 11:59 AM
I;m glad that little fat bastard got maced!
Its time we teach people not to fuck with us
Better teach them while thewy are young!
Those kids are the ones who rob us, stab us and kill us.
Enough already!

thx1138
11-03-2009, 12:13 PM
Mace the mother and not the kid? I think the kid got off easy. Disrespect the wrong dude and you can get killed.

BellaBellucci
11-03-2009, 12:22 PM
Oh geez. Here we go again. :(

~BB~

2009AD
11-03-2009, 01:19 PM

I seem to recall some people were saying essentially what she just did. :roll:

Yep quite a few of us pointed out that the fat tranny committed a crime.

Anyways, there was no need to create a new thread for this.

phobun
11-03-2009, 03:59 PM
Better teach them while thewy are young!If anything, such a policy would probably not make a kid like him a more sensitive individual, but rather someone more like yourself cheering on violence.
Absurd.

The reason so many TG get robbed, stabbed and killed is because they put themselves in the company of robbers, stabbers and killers, often as part of a prostitution gig. Of the TGs with respectable lives and livelihoods, you don't see nearly as many getting whacked as those performing sex work in the shadows of society. This is not to blame the victim, but rather to encourage people to use common sense and avoid situations conducive to predators.
Quite simply, if a TG does not put herself into the proximity of thugs, she is less likely to get attacked by a thug.

OH, BUT THE MONEY IS SO GOOD!

Silcc69
11-03-2009, 06:12 PM
Phobun what's up wit the icon switch?

phobun
11-03-2009, 06:32 PM
My former avatar was definitely of an icon, Nong Poy.

Now, I an avatar that looks like a skinny Joe Pesci streaking through a paint splatter gallery with a Tracy-Chapman-circa-1988-hairdo.

Silcc69
11-03-2009, 07:25 PM
So I guess you got beef with Nicole too lol/

keepingitreal470
11-03-2009, 07:30 PM
Better teach them while thewy are young!If anything, such a policy would probably not make a kid like him a more sensitive individual, but rather someone more like yourself cheering on violence.
Absurd.

The reason so many TG get robbed, stabbed and killed is because they put themselves in the company of robbers, stabbers and killers, often as part of a prostitution gig. Of the TGs with respectable lives and livelihoods, you don't see nearly as many getting whacked as those performing sex work in the shadows of society. This is not to blame the victim, but rather to encourage people to use common sense and avoid situations conducive to predators.
Quite simply, if a TG does not put herself into the proximity of thugs, she is less likely to get attacked by a thug.

OH, BUT THE MONEY IS SO GOOD!Couldnt have said it better myself.

SarahG
11-03-2009, 08:21 PM
Absurd.

The reason so many TG get robbed, stabbed and killed is because they put themselves in the company of robbers, stabbers and killers,

All very well moot however considering how little this kid was. He looked to be what, 12? Damn few 12 year olds have killed a trans girl. The stabbings, murders, and other violence are usually committed by guys in their 20s... not prepubescent children.

Of the three people in the family, this girl maced the one who posed the least of a threat. She picked the youngest, smallest kid around- not the older brother, or the only adult (the mother). This goes to show that this was anything but "self defense" and was really a case of "that little bugger was reading on me, I'll show him who he's laughing at!"

Macing a prepubescent child for saying offensive things is deplorable.

What next, beating up people in wheelchairs for reads?

yodajazz
11-03-2009, 08:43 PM
Absurd.

The issue of trans women and prostitution has been discussed many times on this board. You would have be very naive to think that trans people don’t face more limited opportunities. And it often starts with bullying in school. How do think a kid like that on the train would treat a fellow transgendered student, when he is allowed to disrespect adult strangers? I have heard it so many times about youth with gender issues dropping out of school because of harassment from peers. Kids don’t often harass handicap students, because the culture says that it would be mean and cruel to do so. But look at the post of one person who responded. He had this to say:

And little boys are gonna be little boys. When I was a little boy my Parents took me to the Circus to see Clowns wearing make up, wigs, and noses that honked. It made me laugh. Today our kids are viewing more confused trans gender dressing Men than we ever saw and they are laughing at them. As a Man myself I must say that Black Manhood is vanishing!

He is basic justifying a child disrespecting an adult. Everyone knows that the trans woman could be arrested for what she did. Many of us, including several, who repsonded to the video, have emphasized the mothers responsibilty in teaching respect and controling her kids. Two wrongs are still two wrongs.

I would think that a person who participates on this discussion board would be more understanding of the social pressures facing trans women, as well as the rewards of achieving feminine beauty. I can’t believe that you have not admired the looks of some picture displayed, here on this forum who, did sex work.

LibertyHarkness
11-03-2009, 09:29 PM
you dont need to be a sex worker to have violence commited against you .. hell come to london my son , these cunts over here will stab.mug rob anyone that just happens to be within the vincinity ..

Floyd R
11-03-2009, 10:19 PM
delete

Floyd R
11-03-2009, 10:23 PM
How would this woman's actions be interpreted based on the law? The reality is the woman commited a criminal offense by macing the kid. A police officer and a judge are not going to excuse this woman's actions because she was teased by the family. There are lots of people in prison because they allowed their emotions to get the best of them. Using pepper spray and/or mace against a person is only justified in self defense. That woman was not in a dangerous situation requiring her to defend herself and I hope she gets punished to the fullest extent of the law. Getting your feelings hurt and being teased does not justify spraying someone at close range with mase.

Absurd.

The issue of trans women and prostitution has been discussed many times on this board. You would have be very naive to think that trans people don’t face more limited opportunities. And it often starts with bullying in school. How do think a kid like that on the train would treat a fellow transgendered student, when he is allowed to disrespect adult strangers? I have heard it so many times about youth with gender issues dropping out of school because of harassment from peers. Kids don’t often harass handicap students, because the culture says that it would be mean and cruel to do so. But look at the post of one person who responded. He had this to say:

And little boys are gonna be little boys. When I was a little boy my Parents took me to the Circus to see Clowns wearing make up, wigs, and noses that honked. It made me laugh. Today our kids are viewing more confused trans gender dressing Men than we ever saw and they are laughing at them. As a Man myself I must say that Black Manhood is vanishing!

He is basic justifying a child disrespecting an adult. Everyone knows that the trans woman could be arrested for what she did. Many of us, including several, who repsonded to the video, have emphasized the mothers responsibilty in teaching respect and controling her kids. Two wrongs are still two wrongs.

I would think that a person who participates on this discussion board would be more understanding of the social pressures facing trans women, as well as the rewards of achieving feminine beauty. I can’t believe that you have not admired the looks of some picture displayed, here on this forum who, did sex work.

Legend
11-04-2009, 03:40 AM
That kid need a catch phrase like the "don't tase me bro" dude.How about "don't mace me yo".

Nicole Dupre
11-04-2009, 04:38 AM

Now, I an avatar that looks like a skinny Joe Pesci streaking through a paint splatter gallery with a Tracy-Chapman-circa-1988-hairdo.

Look. I can't keep track of everyone besides myself that you feel threatened by on this forum. But that avatar belonged to someone who's independence you clearly coveted. I saw that. And, case in point, I also see that you're extremely threatened by me, or you wouldn't go to such great lengths to attract my attention, question after question. And I truly do feel flattered. I have a power over you. Clearly, I'm your intellectual and emotional superior and you're trying to learn. So relax, and know that I'll always give you what you need. We have a bond now, you and I. I knew that from the first time you placed yourself on my radar that you needed me. And whatever circular game you want to play with something as meaningless as the human form being used as an avatar, I now have proof-positive that I can steal your energy in small amounts. :) I reflect back your darkness, and I now have a piece of you. There's not much else at work here beyond addition... and subtraction. But you don't know how that works though, do you? ;) You don't know what path you're on. But you're clearly not done. lol Even if you made a "u-turn", you will leave something behind for me. And I will be out for the "ground-score".

Good night now, lover. :) Until tomorrow, I'm still your Left Hand girl. :-*

Nicole Dupre
11-04-2009, 06:33 AM
Seriously, I know that most of you are zeroing in on that kid's age, but to me it's close to meaningless. I think that any kid who would antagonize an adult like that is asking for serious trouble. Charges should be pressed against his mother for endangering his safety, if there's any kind of justice to be had. Did that kid really deserve to walk up to anyone and antagonize them based on gender identity? No. Is the TS "right" for doing it? Legally, of course not. But there are all kinds of vigilante acts that are illegal. Many times, they're justified imho.

Look, I love kids. I'm not into watching them get physically hurt. But the first sign of violence was that boy's mom smacking him upside the head. As far as I'm concerned, we already have someone we can charge with the crime of child abuse; his fat ass mama.

Anyway, the flipside of that is, lots of kids are monsters. So I don't care how old someone is. The age of a predatory asshole is immaterial to me. Unless that kid didn't simply recover within the normal amount of time, I think he got off easy.

Want to see what some rotten little bastards are capable of? Has anyone here followed this story. This made me ILL!!!

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/videobeta/watch/?watch=e644714a-ff94-4719-9ac0-08cd10f1b1da&cat=7a4d0629-234d-4cbb-8e0f-eefae344fb0a&src=front

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/broward/deerfield/sfl-burned-teen-extension-bn103009,0,7023992.story

TsVanessa69
11-04-2009, 07:02 AM
Absurd.

Wow I love this stereotypical bullshit.
Sorry ts get killed for being ts.
The young lady in LA, and many more which are posted on here.
The young lady stabbed in her neck in Washington DC in broad daylight at 2 pm?
Clearly you don't know anything about the lifestyle, a lurker on the net.
Google ts murders
see the reality
The Zapata girl, was killed for being ts.
My girlfriend Baretta was shot in the face for being ts as well.
A white ts was burned alive in her home just for being ts.
Another Chicago girl was killed outside her job, just for being ts.
The list goes on and on.
And they all start like that fat kid.

phobun
11-04-2009, 02:55 PM

Look. I can't keep track of everyone besides myself that you feel threatened by on this forum. But that avatar belonged to someone who's independence you clearly coveted. I saw that. And, case in point, I also see that you're extremely threatened by me, or you wouldn't go to such great lengths to attract my attention, question after question. And I truly do feel flattered. I have a power over you. Clearly, I'm your intellectual and emotional superior and you're trying to learn. So relax, and know that I'll always give you what you need. We have a bond now, you and I. I knew that from the first time you placed yourself on my radar that you needed me. And whatever circular game you want to play with something as meaningless as the human form being used as an avatar, I now have proof-positive that I can steal your energy in small amounts. :) I reflect back your darkness, and I now have a piece of you. There's not much else at work here beyond addition... and subtraction. But you don't know how that works though, do you? ;) You don't know what path you're on. But you're clearly not done. lol Even if you made a "u-turn", you will leave something behind for me. And I will be out for the "ground-score".

Weird

phobun
11-04-2009, 03:04 PM
Absurd.

Google ts murders
see the reality
The list goes on and on.
I did not claim that no one is ever killed for being TS. I can not purport to know why the poor souls you listed were murdered and what other factors were involved in their deaths, and neither can you. Don't use their deaths to rebut the assertion that prostitution is dangerous work.

Nicole Dupre
11-04-2009, 03:05 PM

Weird

Not at all. It's called "fate", among other things.

Pay closer attention to your dreams. Although it's a shame you play that silly game. It literally distracts you from your dreams. But I guess that's partially why you like it.

xoxo

TsVanessa69
11-04-2009, 07:31 PM
Absurd.

Google ts murders
see the reality
The list goes on and on.
I did not claim that no one is ever killed for being TS. I can not purport to know why the poor souls you listed were murdered and what other factors were involved in their deaths, and neither can you. Don't use their deaths to rebut the assertion that prostitution is dangerous work.
You said the girls get killed for prostituting, yet none of the girls I mentioned were killed prostituting, they were killed for being ts.
Is prostituting dangerous, yes, but your ASSumption that ts are killed prostituting is wrong.
More stories have come to me about girls being shot and killed, FOR BEING ts.
So now you know what happens when you ASS-ume.
BTW the trans woman you say don't get "whacked" are the ones getting "whacked".
I hate when bitchasses blame everything on prostitution.
And the whole thug thing was bitchass as well.
Thugs rob and kill outside their enviroment all the time.
And we as ts do not limit ourselves to just postitution and thugs.
Even those of us who escort on the side like myself have normal lives and normal jobs and travel everywhere like anybody else.
Being ts is not a shackle on our ankles.
We broke that chain and have our ffreedom.
Just ignorant eveil people envy that feedom we enjoy and want to take it from us.
Chicago is having a memorial service for trans woman killed, oh yea, and not for prostituting, but for accepting their reality and living as such.
So how dare you disrespect those woman who were killed, beaten or stabbed because they are different then you and want to lump all of us into that sad stereotypical box that you have made for transexuals.
You are a sorry as son of a bitch.