PDA

View Full Version : Felicia Katt

johnb
11-03-2009, 06:25 AM
I would throw my coat across a puddle of water for her to walk across

Nicole Dupre
11-03-2009, 06:30 AM
Hey. Even better yet, why not throw 2009AD across a puddle of water for her to walk across and call it a day? :lol:

rockabilly
11-03-2009, 06:31 AM
She is a nice lady and a class act.

Felicia Katt
11-03-2009, 06:44 AM
I would throw my coat across a puddle of water for her to walk across

And I thought you thought I walked on water LOL

just kidding, of course, thanks, as always for being so continually complimentary to me.

xo

FK

johnb
11-03-2009, 06:49 AM
I think we've been through this before...but, if a tree falls in the forest, and no one is around, does it make a...oh well, not sure if I'm the tree, or you're the forest, but I assume there's no underbrush

Felicia Katt
11-03-2009, 07:28 AM
Hey. Even better yet, why not throw 2009AD across a puddle of water for her to walk across and call it a day? :lol:
and get in trouble with the EPA for violating the CWA? no thanks. LOL

on a more serious note, while he will probably never apologize, angels are by definition divine beings and as such should be forgiving. So he is by me

FK

Dino Velvet
11-03-2009, 07:52 AM
Felicia's a really nice gal and funny too. I've had a few disagreements with her but now I feel kind of bad about it. She's definitely an asset to her community and both boards. If I ever have the guts to go to a TS nightclub and run into her I'll peel a can of Pabst Blue Ribbon off a sixer that I snuck in and hand it to her.

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s313/julezcourt/frank_booth.jpg

Felicia Katt
11-03-2009, 08:40 AM
Dino, some of your shit will never be a hit with this fan, but I always thought we disagreed relatively agreeably, and even though I don't drink, I'd fake a swig of Blue Ribbon just to be sociable :)

Cheers

FK

Dino Velvet
11-03-2009, 08:48 AM
Dino, some of your shit will never be a hit with this fan, but I always thought we disagreed relatively agreeably, and even though I don't drink, I'd fake a swig of Blue Ribbon just to be sociable :)

Cheers

FK

Perhaps some cocaine then, my dear? :wink:

raybbaby
11-03-2009, 08:53 AM

Cheers

FK

Perhaps some cocaine then, my dear? :wink:That got me laughing.

BLKGSXR
11-03-2009, 09:04 AM
Finally a guy without his head up his ass... John B Well said sir.