PDA

View Full Version : Where is TS Krystal from Atlanta, GA?

reallickemlolova
10-30-2005, 03:12 AM
I have been on safesextour.com, and I have attempted to contact this fine TS Krystal http://www.safesextour.com/tgirls/krystal/. Unfortunately, the email and numbers do not work! Does anyone know anything about her? I want her sooooooooo bad! :crazy

Does anyone have any update contact info on her? It would be a great help!

Thor57
10-30-2005, 03:28 AM
She is a very nice girl, extremely polite and visually a treat. Lives in Buckhead area.

The Magic One
10-30-2005, 06:00 AM
You know I heard some crazy shit about her. If Im not mistaken they say she had her Tits taken out and reverted back to bein a brotha and then married himself a real girl! Thats Whoa!

Thor57
10-30-2005, 07:13 AM
The breasts that I felt 2 years back were natural...don't know about the latest rumor...

GMan
10-30-2005, 04:00 PM
You know I heard some crazy shit about her. If Im not mistaken they say she had her Tits taken out and reverted back to bein a brotha and then married himself a real girl! Thats Whoa!

Sure you're not thinking of Lisa Lawer?

The Magic One
10-30-2005, 08:13 PM

Sure you're not thinking of Lisa Lawer?Nah Im pretty sure its this girl. Maybe one of the Atlanta girls can clarify this for us.

reallickemlolova
10-30-2005, 10:31 PM
TS Krystal is so hot! I hope she hasn't went back to being a brotha! :crap Any Atlanta girls know anything about her? I brotha man is getting SRUNG :hitit for this beautiful TS!

twowaybro
10-31-2005, 02:37 AM
That's just a rumor...

reallickemlolova
10-31-2005, 11:42 PM
It's getting chilly and I need that hot, fine beauty to light my fire!

brickcitybrother
11-01-2005, 12:30 AM
Her pics on the Tour webiste are slamming.

SexxxyJade
11-01-2005, 12:51 AM
Hi Fellas, being the Queen of the Sputh and an ATL resident, id be happy to clear up this rumor.
Yes Krystal is a very nice girl, but like every other girl in our lifestyle she goes thru changes. Internaally. There was a point when Krystal stopped being Krysstal, she has moved back to her native south florida and is still doing well. She is also taking it slow and starting back to be the pretty girl we all grew to knowand love. Keep your fingers crossed fellas and lets hope that she blossoms right this time!!! :wink:

reallickemlolova
11-07-2005, 01:58 AM
Thank you Jade for clearing things up about Krystal. I hope to meet her one day.

drock
11-07-2005, 04:17 PM
I have been on safesextour.com, and I have attempted to contact this fine TS Krystal http://www.safesextour.com/tgirls/krystal/. Unfortunately, the email and numbers do not work! Does anyone know anything about her? I want her sooooooooo bad! :crazy

Does anyone have any update contact info on her? It would be a great help!

Beautiful girl; too bad there aren't any with her dyck exposed?

tatianna
11-10-2005, 10:39 AM
the rumor is a rumor not true at all and she is now living back in the FL area, been there for also most a year now!!!

drock
12-17-2005, 05:14 AM

Yeah that's hella whoa but I seriously doubt if it's true. She's probably still getting dick on the regular as a TS.

drock
12-17-2005, 05:16 AM
Hi Fellas, being the Queen of the Sputh and an ATL resident, id be happy to clear up this rumor.
Yes Krystal is a very nice girl, but like every other girl in our lifestyle she goes thru changes. Internaally. There was a point when Krystal stopped being Krysstal, she has moved back to her native south florida and is still doing well. She is also taking it slow and starting back to be the pretty girl we all grew to knowand love. Keep your fingers crossed fellas and lets hope that she blossoms right this time!!! :wink:

Thanks for clearing up all the confusion jada baby.. 8)