PDA

View Full Version : Bushisms...................................

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-30-2005, 03:02 AM
Top 10 Dumb Things Bush Said in 2004

#10: "I want you to know. Karyn is with us. A West Texas girl, just like me." -Nashville, Tenn., May 27, 2004

#9: "Then you wake up at the high school level and find out that the illiteracy level of our children are appalling." -Washington, D.C., Jan. 23, 2004

#8: "Free societies are hopeful societies. And free societies will be allies against these hateful few who have no conscience, who kill at the whim of a hat." -Washington, D.C., Sept. 17, 2004

#7: "I want to thank the astronauts who are with us, the courageous spacial entrepreneurs who set such a wonderful example for the young of our country." -Washington, D.C. Jan. 14, 2004

#6: "We will make sure our troops have all that is necessary to complete their missions. That's why I went to the Congress last September and proposed fundamental - supplemental funding, which is money for armor and body parts and ammunition and fuel." -Erie, Pa., Sept. 4, 2004

#5: "After standing on the stage, after the debates, I made it very plain, we will not have an all-volunteer army. And yet, this week - we will have an all-volunteer army!" -Daytona Beach, Fla., Oct. 16, 2004

#4: "Tribal sovereignty means that; it's sovereign. I mean, you're a - you've been given sovereignty, and you're viewed as a sovereign entity. And therefore the relationship between the federal government and tribes is one between sovereign entities." -Washington, D.C., Aug. 6, 2004

#3: "I hear there's rumors on the Internets that we're going to have a draft." -second presidential debate, St. Louis, Mo., Oct. 8, 2004

#2: "Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country." -Poplar Bluff, Mo., Sept. 6, 2004

#1: "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." -Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-30-2005, 03:34 AM
HA!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Magic One
10-30-2005, 03:57 AM
jwbl. what site can I go to to see more of the chick in your avatar du jour?

rick_932
10-30-2005, 04:04 AM
Do you have blacks, too?
George W. Bush, to Brazilian President Fernando Cardoso

hahahah

Ecstatic
10-30-2005, 05:15 AM
#10: "I want you to know. Karyn is with us. A West Texas girl, just like me." -Nashville, Tenn., May 27, 2004
So Dubya IS a tranny!

Kramer
10-30-2005, 05:22 AM
Hey, the magic one, whats the point of your Avatar? I dont understand?

The Magic One
10-30-2005, 05:36 AM
Hey, the magic one, whats the point of your Avatar? I dont understand?

Nothing really. Im just a fight person. I like fighting and I like watching fights and people getting ktfo. Does it bug you for some reason?

NickTheQuick
10-30-2005, 08:46 AM
I'll give him some credit because he could have been talking about Mexico or Canada, but something tells me he wasn't.

Daebo
10-30-2005, 05:51 PM
Hey, the magic one, whats the point of your Avatar? I dont understand?I seen that movie before the white guy was claiming a gang deuce something so the guy running up to him punching him on the left side his crip but i never seen the rest.

tsluver247
10-30-2005, 07:52 PM
Dubya Speak (http://www.dubyaspeak.com/)

MacShreach
10-30-2005, 08:00 PM
<snip>
#1: "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." -Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

The rest are great but that there is just priceless. :shock:

Harrys Boy
10-30-2005, 09:35 PM
I always laugh when i see the quote where he calls Greeks Grecians.

chefmike
10-31-2005, 12:01 AM
more favorites from the chimp-in-chief...

"I am here to make an announcement that this Thursday, ticket counters and airplanes will fly out of Ronald Reagan Airport." -Washington. D.C., Oct. 3 2001

"My plan reduces the national debt, and fast. So fast, in fact, that economists worry that we're going to run out of debt to retire." -radio address, Feb 24, 2001

"The most important thing is for us to find Osama Bin Laden. It is our number one priority, and we will not rest until we find him." -Washington, D.C., Sept 13, 2001

"I don't care where Bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority." -Washington, D.C., March 13, 2002

http://usera.imagecave.com/chefmike/bush.gif

Overlord Abomination
10-31-2005, 12:45 AM
LMAO @ the american history X gif. Ed norton is a top notch stomper...and that guy with no mouth he uh...Got stomped good.

chefmike
10-31-2005, 02:36 AM
So Dubya IS a tranny!

perhaps...

yourdaddy
10-31-2005, 02:47 AM
Johnny and Mike need to have a two man circle-jerk. This reminds me of that e-mail the libs used to love to send around, claiming that the President spoke to an anti-abortion rally in Tampa, Florida, where he said feces 13 times instead of fetus. We all knew it was bullshit, but even though Bush never spoke to a rally in Tampa, they still chose to believe it. That same couple who lived in LaLa land that sent me the mail, had never heard of the Wahabi teachings that got us into this mess in the first place. Libs have their heads in the sand or up their ass.

chefmike
10-31-2005, 02:53 AM
Johnny and Mike need to have a two man circle-jerk. This reminds me of that e-mail the libs used to love to send around, claiming that the President spoke to an anti-abortion rally in Tampa, Florida, where he said feces 13 times instead of fetus. We all knew it was bullshit, but even though Bush never spoke to a rally in Tampa, they still chose to believe it. That same couple who lived in LaLa land that sent me the mail, had never heard of the Wahabi teachings that got us into this mess in the first place. Libs have their heads in the sand or up their ass.

how those indictments workin out for ya...suck it up..ya neo-con sheep...bend over and say.... BAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

:moon :moon

yourdaddy
10-31-2005, 02:59 AM
I remember a news conference sen. schumer gave when all this first started coming down. In the background were all these large posters proclaiming that this was "Worse than Watergate". Pretty boring so far isn't it? Little burger flipper, I was almost as rabid as you back in the 60's. After all those years of being a dem, it was their sleazy actions (especially slick willie's), that ran me away from them. Liberalism is dying.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-31-2005, 03:06 AM
lol @ arianna

priceless..................................

chefmike
10-31-2005, 03:17 AM
and while we're on the subject...

wonder what rush (rimjob) limbaugh, and scooter (lackey) libbey will be hearin, when they check into the joint........

I'M YOUR DADDY!!!

bend over neo-con sheep!! say baaaahhhhhh!!

Happy Halloween!!

http://usera.imagecave.com/chefmike/bushmonster.gifhttp://usera.imagecave.com/chefmike/gwshark0.gif

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-31-2005, 03:29 AM
Stalin & Lenin are turning over in their graves...........................

Kramer
10-31-2005, 04:44 AM
Nothing really. Im just a fight person. I like fighting and I like watching fights and people getting ktfo. Does it bug you for some reason?

Hey magic one, yea it does bug me,alot. The guy gets hit from behind when he was confronting someone else. Is that fair fighting, or the kind of pussy fighting you enjoy? That wasnt fighting, that was yellow! :twisted:

chefmike
10-31-2005, 04:51 AM

Hey magic one, yea it does bug me,alot. The guy gets hit from behind when he was confronting someone else. Is that fair fighting, or the kind of pussy fighting you enjoy? That wasnt fighting, that was yellow! :twisted:

sounds like eminem, with his posse, clique, thugs, etc., covering his ass...

see Kramer..we do agree on some things!

Kramer
10-31-2005, 05:00 AM
see Kramer..we do agree on some things!

:o :D

Ya gotta admit chef, that guy that threw the punch is a yellow fag!

Felicia Katt
10-31-2005, 05:05 AM
a few Bush quotes:

I have nothing but contempt and anger for those who betray the trust by exposing the name of our sources (agents). They are, in my view, the most insidious, of traitors.
Remarks By George Bush (the President's father)
At the Dedication Ceremony for the George Bush Center for Intelligence
26 April 1999

Americans are tired of investigations and scandal, and the best way to get rid of them is to elect a new president who will bring a new administration, who will restore honor and dignity to the White House.[Then-Governor George Bush on CNN’s “Burden of Proof,” 8-13-00

The President has set high standards, the highest of standards for people in his administration. He's made it very clear to people in his administration that he expects them to adhere to the highest standards of conduct. If anyone in this administration was involved in it, they would no longer be in this administration.[White House Briefing, 9/29/03

I don't know of anybody in my administration who leaked classified information. If somebody did leak classified information, I'd like to know it, and we'll take the appropriate action. [Bush Remarks: Chicago, Illinois, 9/30/03]

Asked in June 2004 if he’d stand by his pledge to fire anyone found to have leaked, Bush replied “yes.” [Bush Press Conference: Savannah, GA, 6/10/04]

I would like this to end as quickly as possible. If someone committed a crime, they will no longer work in my administration." Washington 7/18/2005

Its now well established that Rove and Libby did leak the name of a CIA operative as part of a political smear campaign against her husband.
Rove was involved but still is with the administration. Libby was involved but was not fired and was allowed to resign.

Bush said in an afternoon statement that Libby "worked tirelessly on behalf of the American people and sacrificed much in the service to this country." Bush also said he was "saddened" by the charges

"Mr. Libby has informed me that he is resigning to fight the charges brought against him. I have accepted his decision with deep regret," Cheney said in a statement. "Scooter Libby is one of the most capable and talented individuals I have ever known. He has given many years of his life to public service and has served our nation tirelessly and with great distinction.

"Honor and Dignity" apparently mean anything for politics. and "appropriate action" is to give glowing recommendations to those who do those things.

More flip flops than a Hong Kong shoe store

FK

The Magic One
10-31-2005, 05:26 AM

For the sake of Peace I will change my avatar. I dont like cheapshots but thats how thugs fight on the streets and I always thought the shit was funny but it seems to disturb alot of you so I'll take it down reluctantly.

Kramer
10-31-2005, 07:06 AM
thanks. :)

LG
10-31-2005, 11:40 AM
A screen image from SKY news after Katrina struck:

TomSelis
10-31-2005, 01:21 PM
LOL!!!

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

How about these: "You're free. And freedom is beautiful. And, you know, it'll take time to restore chaos and order - order out of chaos. But we will."

"Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country."

"You can fool some of the people all the time, and those are the ones you want to concentrate on."

Kramer
10-31-2005, 10:13 PM
Did he really say those things, or are they made up? Really, now.

TomSelis
10-31-2005, 11:08 PM
Why would we make this up?

chefmike
10-31-2005, 11:21 PM
Why would we make this up?

really...the future would be much rosier, if this was just some kind of collective bad dream, wouldn't it? HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

http://usera.imagecave.com/chefmike/gwshark0.gifhttp://usera.imagecave.com/chefmike/bush.gifhttp://usera.imagecave.com/chefmike/bushmonster.gif

TomSelis
10-31-2005, 11:34 PM
Sometimes I think it's just a glitch in the matrix. But I know this is all leading up to something very soon.

chefmike
10-31-2005, 11:45 PM
restoring honor and dignity to the oval office...

Nardo_7
11-01-2005, 12:13 AM
I remember a news conference sen. schumer gave when all this first started coming down. In the background were all these large posters proclaiming that this was "Worse than Watergate". Pretty boring so far isn't it? Little burger flipper, I was almost as rabid as you back in the 60's. After all those years of being a dem, it was their sleazy actions (especially slick willie's), that ran me away from them. Liberalism is dying.

It ain't Liberal and Conservative. It simply is not that simple, so to speak. Clinton was a "centrist". So you can't really say you were pushed away from Liberalism by a liberal. The "Liberal" label has it's current connotations because of one man's quest for ratings-Rush. The fact of the matter is that your own party right now would hang you out to dry for even being on this site. Think about it, what would your party's press machine do to any member of Congress whose computer was found to contain TG images now that the "Patriot" Act allows them to search?
Unless of course, you're only here for the posts about politics...

brickcitybrother
11-01-2005, 12:24 AM
Good Grief! I wonder whether Charlie Brown could do a better job?