PDA

View Full Version : Awesome Halloween

Morgan Bailey
11-01-2009, 10:26 PM
So I went out last night with some friends, I was a sailor and Astrid was a marine we looked pretty fucking adorable :) We also met up with our friends Jesus the Wicked Witch, a hunchback "lol my favorite" and Madonna was there aswell.

The party was at Dragonfly which is an amazing bar in Hollywood.
Hosted by the ever entertaing and lucious Miss Kitty.

I met a few celebs and a bunch of bad ass people who hopefully will use the numbers they were given....even if I gave them the wrong number lol

Post pics when I get em:)

Hazel Tucker
11-01-2009, 11:17 PM
So I went out last night with some friends, I was a sailor and Astrid was a marine we looked pretty fucking adorable :) We also met up with our friends Jesus the Wicked Witch, a hunchback "lol my favorite" and Madonna was there aswell.

The party was at Dragonfly which is an amazing bar in Hollywood.
Hosted by the ever entertaing and lucious Miss Kitty.

I met a few celebs and a bunch of bad ass people who hopefully will use the numbers they were given....even if I gave them the wrong number lol

Post pics when I get em:)

Twas a Hallow's Eve that will go down in history. :D

cadillac
11-02-2009, 06:27 PM
hello morgan..i absolutely love your look ...so hott.and you have a wicked cool attitude..Are you planning to travel to boston anytime soon? thanks

Morgan Bailey
11-02-2009, 11:55 PM
Why thank you :)
I'll be in NY at the end of the month not sure onexact dates:)

hello morgan..i absolutely love your look ...so hott.and you have a wicked cool attitude..Are you planning to travel to boston anytime soon? thanks

NewAgain
11-03-2009, 01:09 AM
Im jelious!