PDA

View Full Version : A Stunning Revelation I just Had About Nicole Dupre

AllanahStarrNYC
11-01-2009, 04:20 PM
I AM GASPINGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

I really got in to your pics and YOU GIVE ME JOAN CRAWFORD
in the 40's and 50's!
(I know your much younger than her at that time, but the face structure is the same- eyes, lips, nose)

You have her eyes and face structure. I just polititely gagged and don't know how I have never noticed it before since I have studied Joan's face so much.

http://www.joancrawfordbest.com/images1952.htm

http://www.joancrawfordbest.com/images1954.htm

FABULOUS.

yodajazz
11-02-2009, 06:06 AM
So you're saying Nicole looks like a movie star? Actually you have a point from a casual glance.

phobun
11-02-2009, 06:10 AM
I just polititely gagged and don't know how I have never noticed it before since I have studied Joan's face so much.
Heh

jcinva
11-02-2009, 06:19 AM
I AM GASPINGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

I really got in to your pics and YOU GIVE ME JOAN CRAWFORD
in the 40's and 50's!

Really? I thought it was more a sort of Gomez Addams with a Barbara Eden hairdo.

But... yanno, Joan Crawford, too. I can see that.

Maybe.

giovanni_hotel
11-02-2009, 07:43 AM
Yup, same mouth, eyes sorta.

No shade, I don't think, right Allanah??

Cause I'd happlily fukk both (young) Joan and Nikki!! ;)

And both have similar, legendary personalities - VOLCANIC!!

rockabilly
11-02-2009, 08:00 AM
NO WIRE HANGERS EVERRR!!!!!

Floyd R
11-02-2009, 08:03 AM
Why hasn't Nicole Dupree responded to this thread?

Nicole Dupre
11-02-2009, 08:11 AM
I just noticed it, Floyd, and I must say that I'm truly flattered. I live for Joan AND Allanah, so for Allanah to say that here on HA actually leaves me pretty speechless.

But thank you, mama. From the bottom of my heart, that means A LOT.

XOXO

A

Nicole Dupre
11-02-2009, 08:13 AM

"Don't fuck with me fellas! This ain't my first time at the HungAngels rodeo!" lol

rockabilly
11-02-2009, 08:15 AM
"Yes Mommie dearest." (great film)

mimiplastique
11-02-2009, 10:17 AM

"Don't fuck with me fellas! This ain't my first time at the HungAngels rodeo!" lol

and she KNOWS how to win the hard way !

tsntx
11-02-2009, 12:27 PM
bo-k!

AllanahStarrNYC
11-02-2009, 02:35 PM
Me & my friend were looking at pics and all of a sudden it dawned on him and he said she gives you Joan- and I said OMG- you are so right,s o then I started researching- and I think she has a very similar face structure to Joan in the 40's and 50's- same doeish eyes.

AllanahStarrNYC
11-02-2009, 02:37 PM
I just polititely gagged and don't know how I have never noticed it before since I have studied Joan's face so much.
Heh

I study the legendary faces all the time because they don't make them like they used to.

2009AD
11-03-2009, 02:21 PM
I study the legendary faces all the time because they don't make them like they used to.

Uh?

http://images.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/Amanda-amanda-peet-240631_1024_768.jpg

http://www.hollywood-celebrity-pictures.com/Celebrities/Gina-Gershon/Gina-Gershon-24.JPG

AllanahStarrNYC
11-03-2009, 03:02 PM
I am sorry darling but there are NO faces like Marlene Dietrich, Elizabeth Taylor, Marylin Monroe, Ava Gardner, Rita Haywoth- etc etc anymore because those women were groomed and trained impeccably by the studios to be stars.There is no glamour today.

From the two you posted I will say Gina Gershon does have face because
she gives you a bit of Sophia Loren- but that Amanda Peet does not have it. She is cute, yes, pretty yes but it's not a screen star face.

2009AD
11-03-2009, 04:25 PM
I am sorry darling but there are NO faces like Marlene Dietrich, Elizabeth Taylor, Marylin Monroe, Ava Gardner, Rita Haywoth- etc etc anymore because those women were groomed and trained impeccably by the studios to be stars.There is no glamour today.

she gives you a bit of Sophia Loren- but that Amanda Peet does not have it. She is cute, yes, pretty yes but it's not a screen star face.

Certainly, the women you mentioned are timeless. Lena Horne, Sophia Loren, Audrey Hepburn, Katharine Hepburn, Lauren Bacall, Dorothy Jean Dandridge, Catherine Deneuve, and Gina Lollobrigida, should also be included as classic beauties.

Anyway, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. IMO, there will always be classic beauties.. past, present and future.

Mozart, Brahms, Beethoven, and Bach were some of the greatest composers and musicians, but that does not mean there's no room for those who came after: Miles Davis, Bill Evans, Thelonius Monk, Stevie Wonder and countless others.

http://usemycomputer.com/indeximages/2009/March/NeveCampbellIndex305485.jpg

Nicole Dupre
11-03-2009, 05:06 PM

Down. I LIVE for everyone on your list. Especially Liz. Elizabeth Taylor had no unflattering angles. The more you looked at her, the more gorgeous she became. Cat on a Hot Tin Roof was the perfect pair. Paul Newman was drop dead gorgeous.

Honorable Mention: I think Natalie Wood, although not quite Liz, was a force to be reckoned with as well. She was essentially still a child in the era which you're referring to.

P.S. Ava is rumored to be have been intersexed.

trish
11-03-2009, 05:16 PM
The resemblance is uncanny. Now I know why I always envied both Joan and Nicole. Good eye, Allanah.

jaybee
11-03-2009, 07:57 PM
Good spot by your friend Allanah!
Nicole is extremely beautiful!

giovanni_hotel
11-04-2009, 02:31 AM
Proof for the theory that everyone has someone they strongly resemble.

It's kinda spooky!! :shock:

BellaBellucci
11-04-2009, 04:49 AM
This lady gets a postage stamp. ;)

Gotta love Ms. Garbo!

http://www.virtualstampclub.com/2005/garbo.jpg

~BB~

JeniferTS
11-04-2009, 05:10 AM
Stunning!

alyssats
11-04-2009, 01:26 PM
wow yes i could see the resemblance with Nicole classic beauty!

Ecstatic
11-04-2009, 06:38 PM
I never thought of this before, but yeah, I definitely see it! Stunning.