PDA

View Full Version : Women...how dumb can you get!

SXFX
10-31-2009, 03:25 PM
There must be some sort of genetic brain damage associated with having two X chromosomes! They walk like they are drunk, they drive like they are blind and they don't know their head hole from their ass hole when it comes to seducing men.
BITCH WHY DO I BUY YOU THOSE KINKY CLOTHES!
You have more kinky ass high priced shit then most strippers!
AND YOU THINK I'M SUDDENLY GOING TO BE TURNED ON BY YOU TELLING ME THAT YOU ARE "Horney?"
Fuck woman! How much led paint chips did you eat when you were a child!

AllanahStarrNYC
10-31-2009, 03:57 PM
Do you have some sort of chauvinist tourettes syndrome where you just spurt out
sexist things?

mac.B
10-31-2009, 04:29 PM
There must be some sort of genetic brain damage associated with having two X chromosomes! They walk like they are drunk, they drive like they are blind and they don't know their head hole from their ass hole when it comes to seducing men.
AND YOU THINK I'M SUDDENLY GOING TO BE TURNED ON BY YOU TELLING ME THAT YOU ARE "Horney?"

You hate women? then what are you doin on a ts site? I bet you bottom more than you top. Might as well come all the way out the closet homeboy.

EZWind
10-31-2009, 06:41 PM

?

Anubis1079
10-31-2009, 07:08 PM
Good thing he can spell too! Led paint chips...

tsmandy
10-31-2009, 09:00 PM
sexist things?

That's funny.

AmericanDream
10-31-2009, 09:11 PM
Hahaha "Fuck woman!.."

AllanahStarrNYC
10-31-2009, 09:26 PM
sexist things?

That's funny.

Well you know how it is, before you know it they want you wearing a chadri style burqa

tsmandy
10-31-2009, 09:37 PM
sexist things?

That's funny.

Well you know how it is, before you know it they want you wearing a chadri style burqa

As long as the bulge is visible. Don't forget the bulge.

Fox
10-31-2009, 09:44 PM
Damn SXFX, you always got woman problems bruh. What is it?

Nicole Dupre
10-31-2009, 11:39 PM
Is this leading into an "am I gay" thread. If women are supposedly such failures at seducing you... well, you do the math. lol

giovanni_hotel
11-01-2009, 12:12 AM
Some guys hate(??) the fact they have no control in being turned on sexually by TGs and GGs.

Strange, cause I don't know why you'd even bother hanging around here!!

I get instant wood just about every time I log on to HA!!!

SXFX
11-01-2009, 11:25 PM
Some times a man needs to vent.
I mean really what am I a freaking tool? Your freaking butler?
"I'm horny"
Well bitch I'm fucking thirsty.
I mean really! Put some fucking effort into it! Shit!
Put on something nice, sit down, rub my shoulder or something. Don't just come in "i'm horny"
well.........too bad. Hold that thought till I'm horny too!
God women......think! I know it's hard but THINK!
"I'm horny" talk about rude!
Shit bitch, what if i came over and told you "i'm horny" how rude would that be?

barefootjoe69
11-01-2009, 11:30 PM
Some times a man needs to vent.
I mean really what am I a freaking tool? Your freaking butler?
"I'm horny"
Well bitch I'm fucking thirsty.
I mean really! Put some fucking effort into it! Shit!
Put on something nice, sit down, rub my shoulder or something. Don't just come in "i'm horny"
well.........too bad. Hold that thought till I'm horny too!
God women......think! I know it's hard but THINK!
"I'm horny" talk about rude!
Shit bitch, what if i came over and told you "i'm horny" how rude would that be?

I don't know! But when a girl tells me she is horny, Well thats enough foreplay for me!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

SXFX
11-02-2009, 02:45 AM
Yeah but I need more than that.
I need a girl to try. If nothing come in with a suggestion. "I'm horny lets do...XYZ"

sugdaddie69
11-02-2009, 03:08 AM
Yeah but I need more than that.
I need a girl to try. If nothing come in with a suggestion. "I'm horny lets do...XYZ"

He has a point

frank
11-02-2009, 03:09 AM
Maybe some flowers and a Spa date?

trish
11-02-2009, 03:10 AM
That might be the problem. A girl needs more than a point.

sugdaddie69
11-02-2009, 03:12 AM

lol..We need more than i'm horny...some kind of seduction might be nice.

sugdaddie69
11-02-2009, 03:15 AM
I mean that is why we buy all those kinky clothes.You horny,make me horny,then its on.

gotchagood
11-02-2009, 04:51 AM

You hate women? then what are you doin on a ts site? I bet you bottom more than you top. Might as well come all the way out the closet homeboy.I love it! Women can disapprove of men in any shape form or fashion, express it in public, let's just say, (Megan Fox interview with GQ)dare a man say anything except great things about women and he's all of a sudden "GAY"??? Just because "you" might not feel this way, he's allowed to feel the way he feels, he's human.

Have a great day :wink:

gotchagood
11-02-2009, 05:05 AM
sexist things?

That's funny.

Well you know how it is, before you know it they want you wearing a chadri style burqaBTW, the burca is not seen by many women in the middle east as oppressive. It's the West's women who are trying to influence the world that it's oppressive. In reality, many women in the middle east "CHOOSE" to wear them.

According to my undercover friend who happened to be hanging with one of the Middle Eastern "Prince's" at a night club in Afghanistan, he said that there are more liberal nightclubs there than the U.S. He spoke of topless women, many of the women in miniskirts, alcohol, etc. he said it wasn't much different than night clubs in the U.S.

SarahG
11-02-2009, 07:45 AM

That actually makes sense.

Though its not like there aren't guys who think "i'm horny" should be enough in itself to seduce a girl.

rockabilly
11-02-2009, 07:50 AM
Why beat around the bush when you wanna "beat around the bush" ? :shrug:

scroller
11-02-2009, 08:25 AM
BTW, the burca is not seen by many women in the middle east as oppressive. It's the West's women who are trying to influence the world that it's oppressive. In reality, many women in the middle east "CHOOSE" to wear them.

Read Persepolis: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persepolis_(comics)

transmaven
11-02-2009, 02:18 PM
I like posters like SXFX who have enough guts to be less than perfectly polite and infinitely uninteresting at all times.

Yeah. :P

Teydyn
11-02-2009, 03:32 PM
In reality, many women in the middle east "CHOOSE" to wear them.
And you CHOOSE to breathe, eat & drink. You CHOOSE to not kill people. You CHOOSE to pay your taxes.
What have all the above in common? They are not really choices.

CannibalMan
11-02-2009, 03:50 PM
what if i came over and told you "i'm horny" how rude would that be?

See, that's the difference. When a man says it, it's rude. When a woman says it, it's BEAUTIFUL! You have no idea how many guys would kill just to hear that. So enjoy it, you lucky bastard.

russtafa
11-02-2009, 05:56 PM
i dont bother with women i havent for years i just date tgirls.i dont know if i hate them but just dont worry about them

sugdaddie69
11-02-2009, 06:21 PM

Though its not like there aren't guys who think "i'm horny" should be enough in itself to seduce a girl.

Yes,there are walking dogs who will fuck anything,cocked and ready,however in a relationship,where you have to keep the romance alive,those kinky clothes come in handy,as well as seduction.

gotchagood
11-03-2009, 02:03 AM
BTW, the burca is not seen by many women in the middle east as oppressive. It's the West's women who are trying to influence the world that it's oppressive. In reality, many women in the middle east "CHOOSE" to wear them.

Read Persepolis: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persepolis_(comics) :screwy

gotchagood
11-03-2009, 02:30 AM
In reality, many women in the middle east "CHOOSE" to wear them.
And you CHOOSE to breathe, eat & drink. You CHOOSE to not kill people. You CHOOSE to pay your taxes.
What have all the above in common? They are not really choices.Sure they are choices...eating is a choice, ever heard of anorexia?? You can choose not to breath as well, ever heard of suicide?? You "don't" have to pay taxes either, ever heard of tax evasion??

Anyway, my comment was posted due to what another person had posted saying, "Well you know how it is, before you know it they want you wearing a chadri style burqa". The point I was trying to make in my reply to the other posters comment was that many women in the middle east "choose" to wear burqas, it has been deemed oppression by "western women" because they think all women should behave, dress, talk, drink and act like they do; and if not, than those women just "have" to be or are somehow severely oppressed by the "MEN" of the world (terrible "MEN" oooh). What a load of crap, when they know nothing.

SXFX, made a few comments about certain women or women etc. that some people on here disagreed with and all but called him gay and a woman hater. Hence the burqa comment which I replied to. It's as simple as that.

Here is an article written today about this subject, or just go to Yahoo.com.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20091102/lf_nm_life/us_egypt_niqab

Have a great day and read on :wink:

SarahG
11-03-2009, 03:14 AM
Choices aren't choices when they're made under coercion. That's why a contract is invalidated by coercion in contract law.

If I hold a gun to someone's head and say "sell me your car for $15," sure it is their CHOICE to accept the $15 instead of being shot- but the contract would never hold up legally because it was made under duress. People can't be held accountable for doing stuff that they are doing to avoid injury or death.

SarahG
11-03-2009, 03:24 AM

Yes,there are walking dogs who will fuck anything,cocked and ready,however in a relationship,where you have to keep the romance alive,those kinky clothes come in handy,as well as seduction.

Actually I was referring to people in relationships. Just as there are girls who think saying stuff like "I'm horny" is enough, there are guys who think "just being hard" is enough.

gotchagood
11-04-2009, 07:19 AM
Choices aren't choices when they're made under coercion. That's why a contract is invalidated by coercion in contract law.

If I hold a gun to someone's head and say "sell me your car for $15," sure it is their CHOICE to accept the $15 instead of being shot- but the contract would never hold up legally because it was made under duress. People can't be held accountable for doing stuff that they are doing to avoid injury or death.Then the word no longer becomes "choice" it becomes force. Read the article posted through the link.

It seems to me that it is the western women who are trying/bullying or "force" "their" lifestyle, idealism, morals and opinions on "these" women (and many other women around the world) which in many cases are unwanted especially by Muslim women. (If you're not living life like "us" then of course you just have to be miserable and oppressed by "men") Live like "we" want you too or else. Right??? Talk about brainwashing and coercion. Who's the real enemy here?

Look, It doesn't seem to matter to western women that these women can stand up and scream to the world that many of them "want" to or don't mind wearing the burqa/veils, but westerners/women will still insist that they are oppressed, victimized and "forced" by the men to wear them (Which is perfectly evident) Western women keep this misandry and fallacy alive in order to push their agendas. The Muslim faith is not at all what extremist or westerners have made it out to be, don't be fooled.

How did we get to this point where this issue became a topic anyway??? I'm done:shock:

gotchagood
11-04-2009, 07:20 AM

If I hold a gun to someone's head and say "sell me your car for $15," sure it is their CHOICE to accept the $15 instead of being shot- but the contract would never hold up legally because it was made under duress. People can't be held accountable for doing stuff that they are doing to avoid injury or death.Then the word no longer becomes "choice" it becomes force. Read the article posted through the link.

It seems to me that it is the western women who are trying/bullying or "force" "their" lifestyle, idealism, morals and opinions on "these" women (and many other women around the world) which in many cases are unwanted especially by Muslim women. (If you're not living life like "us" then of course you just have to be miserable and oppressed by "men") Live like "we" want you too or else. Right??? Talk about brainwashing and coercion. Who's the real enemy here?

Look, It doesn't seem to matter to western women that these women can stand up and scream to the world that many of them "want" to or don't mind wearing the burqa/veils, but westerners/women will still insist that they are oppressed, victimized and "forced" by the men to wear them (Which is perfectly evident) Western women keep this misandry and fallacy alive in order to push their agendas. The Muslim faith is not at all what extremist or westerners have made it out to be, don't be fooled.

How did we get to this point where this issue became a topic anyway??? I'm done :shock:

SarahG
11-04-2009, 08:00 AM
It seems to me that it is the western women who are trying/bullying or "force" "their" lifestyle, idealism, morals and opinions on "these" women (and many other women around the world) which in many cases are unwanted especially by Muslim women.

That's cold comfort for the girls over there who have had acid thrown on their faces for being "too western," or going to school.

Or the girls who get harassed, fined, detained, or violently abused by morality police for wearing pants, or having their hair cut in a "western" style.

I can't think of many "western women" who have tried to use violent, institutionalized coercion to force foriegn women to adopt western lifestyles. Yet I can think of many, too many examples where these countries' governments themselves are responsible for such draconian tactics. Its an agenda, and they have police divisions in some countries which exist SOLELY to force civilian women- believers and nonbelievers- to present in non-western ways.

Once we start arresting foreigners abroad for wearing veils, skirts, or hiding their hair- I would be more inclined to agree with you.

russtafa
11-04-2009, 08:35 AM
there would be no problem if people stuck to leaveing the middle east alone and not haveing anything to do with them. their culture is to different to ours .their woman try and look like menbers of the k.k.k..the men view western women as sluts becawse they dont dress like ghosts

AllanahStarrNYC
11-04-2009, 09:54 AM
sexist things?

That's funny.

Well you know how it is, before you know it they want you wearing a chadri style burqaBTW, the burca is not seen by many women in the middle east as oppressive. It's the West's women who are trying to influence the world that it's oppressive. In reality, many women in the middle east "CHOOSE" to wear them.

According to my undercover friend who happened to be hanging with one of the Middle Eastern "Prince's" at a night club in Afghanistan, he said that there are more liberal nightclubs there than the U.S. He spoke of topless women, many of the women in miniskirts, alcohol, etc. he said it wasn't much different than night clubs in the U.S.

Really? So when the TALIBAN decided to imprison ALL women bu forcing them to wear a chadri burqa, calling a woman's face 'the souce of all corruption' they had a choice?

Here is a little history for you: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taliban_treatment_of_women

What planet are you living on?

Furthermore, I don't think a burqa ia oppressive when ONE chooses to wear one- not when ONE is forced to.

yodajazz
11-04-2009, 09:15 PM
sexist things?

That's funny.

Really? So when the TALIBAN decided to imprison ALL women bu forcing them to wear a chadri burqa, calling a woman's face 'the souce of all corruption' they had a choice?

Here is a little history for you: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taliban_treatment_of_women

What planet are you living on?

Furthermore, I don't think a burqa ia oppressive when ONE chooses to wear one- not when ONE is forced to.
I think the burqa was useful, in former centuries, when their society was a tribal marauding one. Warriors were used to sweeping in and taking what ever they saw and wanted. The reality of life is different today. Modern police techniques, and hand held protection devices are two of many things which make life diferent for women.

I saw a video of crowds of Egyptian women, when their leader Nassar died in the late sixties. Very few, almost no women had thier hair covered. But it is different today. It is religious/cultural influence that made the difference. It's a classic case of religious people getting caught caught up in the 'rules' and forgetting the principles behind the rules; when some knucklehead fanatics physically attack a woman for not wearing burqa. The burqa was invented to protect women.