PDA

View Full Version : always pay attention to your pets.

plankton
10-31-2009, 08:26 AM
:lol:

Intrepid
10-31-2009, 03:29 PM
Speaking of pets, I'm walking through town earlier this week and this babe jogs past me with this large breed Black Lab and trips a little ahead of me. As soon as she lancds on all fours, the dog trys to mount her. She pushes him away as she's getting up but he comes back at her, trying to get around to the back, she pushes him away again and he comes back at her again until she pops him and yells STOP IT!. As I'm walking past I ask her if she's okay and then I noticed how embarassed she was. When she went down on all fours it was as if a switch went on in the pooch's mind like "Alright! It's time". She had to be fuckin him. It left me wondering how prevalent the practice was among dog owners.

Teydyn
10-31-2009, 07:16 PM
When she went down on all fours it was as if a switch went on in the pooch's mind like "Alright! It's time". She had to be fuckin him.
No.

"Mounting" another dog (male or female) or humping a humans leg can easily be just trying to get a dominant position in the "pack".

raybbaby
10-31-2009, 08:45 PM
When she went down on all fours it was as if a switch went on in the pooch's mind like "Alright! It's time". She had to be fuckin him.
No.

"Mounting" another dog (male or female) or humping a humans leg can easily be just trying to get a dominant position in the "pack".Yep. Just wishful thinking on your part. Perv.

Helvis2012
11-05-2009, 09:26 AM
Good advice.

2009AD
11-05-2009, 11:25 AM
Speaking of pets, I'm walking through town earlier this week and this babe jogs past me with this large breed Black Lab and trips a little ahead of me. As soon as she lancds on all fours, the dog trys to mount her. She pushes him away as she's getting up but he comes back at her, trying to get around to the back, she pushes him away again and he comes back at her again until she pops him and yells STOP IT!. As I'm walking past I ask her if she's okay and then I noticed how embarassed she was. When she went down on all fours it was as if a switch went on in the pooch's mind like "Alright! It's time". She had to be fuckin him. It left me wondering how prevalent the practice was among dog owners.

Yea that's it, she was fucking her dog. :roll:

Amazing, even with all the legitimate information available on the internet, some people still insist on making stupid comments...

http://www.google.com/search?q=mounting+behavior+in+dogs