PDA

View Full Version : does it matter whether your bf has sex with a gg

lar2564
10-29-2005, 08:56 PM
I was in a relationship with a tgirl a while back and she told me this:

"it wouldn't matter to me if you had sex with a gg because they have something to often that I can't so I would understand (of course, she is referring to a vagina). In fact, I don't mind if you are honest to me if you did. But if you have sex with another tgirl, that would hurt me and get me mad because what can she often you that I can't" She also mentioned that it was the same for past boyfreind.

I was wondering for tgirls if they felt that same way as her towards your bf or past boyfriend. Or would it matter that your bf had sex with a gg or another for tgirl for that matter? If so, why? I would like to know if any guys who have been with a tgirl had them say this to them also.

brickcitybrother
10-29-2005, 09:50 PM
That's the same question as whether you would upset if your GG girl/wifey slept with another woman as opposed to another man. Hey what if your TS girl slept with a GG (and didn't have you involved - in case that's a fantasy of yours), would you be upset?

BlackAdder
10-30-2005, 03:02 AM
cheatings cheating, so to speak....doesnt matter the sex or even the species...but hey if everyones cool with that and you can roll that way... :roll:

Kiely_Marie
10-30-2005, 03:28 AM
Agree ^

hwbs
10-30-2005, 03:50 AM
cheatings cheating, so to speak....doesnt matter the sex or even the species...but hey if everyones cool with that and you can roll that way... :roll:

i saw this funny t-shirt today and the caption read.....

EATINS NOT CHEATIN !!!!