PDA

View Full Version : Visible balls, hiding penis - A new kink?!

Kaiju
10-29-2009, 09:49 AM
Hi,

I don't really know if this kink is new, but I certainly never heard of it. Just recently I looked at some pics from LongMint, the series where she's dressed like Snow White, and somehow there where these pics in this series where she has her testicles uncovered, but her cock is still hidden under her panties. I attach these pics so that you can see for yourself.
Now, I kinda got turned on by that, since it's an uncommon sight. Kinda like when a girl or tgirl is naked from the waist down but still wears a shirt, which too is somehow hot to me.

So, now I'd like to know if anyone else here is turned on by this, and of course, if you got similar pics, please do not hesitate to post them.
Thanks.

Edit: Aw, man, I just read about Mint's accident. I feel really bad, like I really dropped the brick, having just posted this pics, but I really was unaware. Man, that sucks. I really hope that the rumor will be proved wrong. I really like her.

ILuvGurls
10-29-2009, 12:08 PM
Edit: Aw, man, I just read about Mint's accident. I feel really bad, like I really dropped the brick, having just posted this pics, but I really was unaware. Man, that sucks. I really hope that the rumor will be proved wrong. I really like her.

first i've heard...can you linky details?

laoda8
10-29-2009, 02:36 PM
it's not the same mint from the motorcycle accident.

Kaiju
10-29-2009, 05:01 PM
It's not?! Man, now I've really dropped the brick. AND I feel guilty for being relieved.

Well, then let's get back to topic before I drop another brick.

speedstick112
10-29-2009, 05:04 PM
I feel bad about laughing both times you thought you messed up dude. But its a good idea.

Ecstatic
10-29-2009, 05:30 PM
Mint wants to be known for more than her cock.

dgs925
10-29-2009, 07:31 PM
Mint wants to be known for more than her cock.Then she's in the wrong business.

NewAgain
10-29-2009, 10:11 PM
stupid

AllanahStarrNYC
10-29-2009, 10:37 PM
Mmm I thinks she is just wearing crotchless panties and her balls are sticking out.

Ben
10-29-2009, 11:09 PM
Mmm I thinks she is just wearing crotchless panties and her balls are sticking out.

I agree w/ Allanah....
And, too, I've heard that Mint is somewhat embarrassed about the size of her dick.... Anyone else heard/read this???????

it's not the same mint from the motorcycle accident.

It's Ming....

BeardedOne
10-30-2009, 12:03 AM
And, too, I've heard that Mint is somewhat embarrassed about the size of her dick.... Anyone else heard/read this???????

Though I haven't heard any direct thought or comment from the gurl herself, I can imagine that she is a bit taken aback by the fact that 99 and 44/100ths percent of her fans see no further than the eight or nine inches she sports below the waist.

I've read/heard mixed reports about her personality, so I can't say much there, and truth be told, I am one of the more notorious cockhounds on the forums, but still...

The gurls here and elsewhere that know me will tell you that while I am seriously committed to worshiping some serious, massive she-cock/clitty, I also know that there is more to a gurl than the inches of flesh between their legs and I try (Though may not always succeed) to look beyond that and celebrate the beauties of the gurl herself.

As for Mint, I've always been a fan of hers, but my favorite images of her were her earliest...

flabbybody
10-30-2009, 12:14 AM
Mint wants to be known for more than her cock.

People need to exploit their best asset
It's made her famous and hopefully rich

Jim Brown
10-30-2009, 12:21 AM
Hi,

I don't really know if this kink is new, but I certainly never heard of it. Just recently I looked at some pics from LongMint, the series where she's dressed like Snow White, and somehow there where these pics in this series where she has her testicles uncovered, but her cock is still hidden under her panties. I attach these pics so that you can see for yourself.
Now, I kinda got turned on by that, since it's an uncommon sight. Kinda like when a girl or tgirl is naked from the waist down but still wears a shirt, which too is somehow hot to me.

So, now I'd like to know if anyone else here is turned on by this, and of course, if you got similar pics, please do not hesitate to post them.
Thanks.

likes like a crotchless underwear too me and just because you've seen one person doing ( i'm sure ppl wear crotchless panties all the time) "new" doest make it a phenomenon.

Kaiju
10-30-2009, 12:40 AM

Of course, it is. I thought that was obvious, and even if not, I wrote about a "hidden penis". But I found the idea of showing the balls and hiding the cock erotic in an exotic way.

@Jim Brown: I wasn't talking about a "phenomenon". I merely stated that it was something about these pictures, about uncovered balls while the cock is still hidden, that turned me on. And, like I also wrote in my opening post, I never heard about such a fetish, so I assumed it would be new (while still admitting that I didn't really know).

Somehow I feel kinda pushed into defense here. Seriously, was my opening post that missunderstandable? Aside from not explicitly mentioning that the balls stuck out through the crotchless panties, I thought that I made myself clear, but obviously not.

kmod
10-30-2009, 04:54 AM
FOCUS people! lol

After almost having a heart attack at the thought of something happening to Mint (don't get me wrong, what happened to Ming was terrible), let me try to keep this on track.

Is this what you're looking for?

Willie Escalade
10-30-2009, 05:03 AM
...i'm sure ppl wear crotchless panties all the time...
I don't. :lol:

Jim Brown
10-30-2009, 06:43 AM
...i'm sure ppl wear crotchless panties all the time...
I don't. :lol:

LMFAOOOOOOO. LOL HOLY SHIT!

seaport
10-30-2009, 11:12 AM

Maybe she's embarrassed at the horrible movies she makes. hahaha zing.

ballslover
10-30-2009, 03:02 PM
These pictures are amazing! I have no real interest in the penis. I'd rather not see it. But I can't get enough of seeing the balls!

kmod
10-31-2009, 05:17 AM
Hmm, I browsed a good deal of photos and it appears that the vast majority of these kind of pics come from Mint

Tiffany Anne
10-31-2009, 06:29 AM
FOCUS people! lol

After almost having a heart attack at the thought of something happening to Mint (don't get me wrong, what happened to Ming was terrible), let me try to keep this on track.

Is this what you're looking for?

What happened to Ming?

Edit: oh. :cry: That's very sad. She was one of my favs :cry:

Kaiju
10-31-2009, 07:44 AM
@kmod: Yes, exactly what I was (and am) looking for. Thanks for the pics!

It's really interesting how Mint has quite a lot of these pics. With a cock like hers, I'm surprised she can hide the cock but show the balls. On the other hand, maybe it's her massive cock forcing her balls out in the open. O, well.

@ballslover:

These pictures are amazing! I have no real interest in the penis. I'd rather not see it. But I can't get enough of seeing the balls!

Interesting. I wouldn't go that far for myself, I'm a rather moody guy in terms of what turns me on. Sometimes I'm in the mood for seeing the cock close-up, sometimes I'm in the mood for seeing a castrated Tgirl, sometimes I'm in the mood for a big cock, small cock, big balls, balls without cock (like the topic), hell, there are a few times where I'm actually turned on by a vagina.

Ben
10-31-2009, 12:47 PM

Though I haven't heard any direct thought or comment from the gurl herself, I can imagine that she is a bit taken aback by the fact that 99 and 44/100ths percent of her fans see no further than the eight or nine inches she sports below the waist.

I've read/heard mixed reports about her personality, so I can't say much there, and truth be told, I am one of the more notorious cockhounds on the forums, but still...

The gurls here and elsewhere that know me will tell you that while I am seriously committed to worshiping some serious, massive she-cock/clitty, I also know that there is more to a gurl than the inches of flesh between their legs and I try (Though may not always succeed) to look beyond that and celebrate the beauties of the gurl herself.

As for Mint, I've always been a fan of hers, but my favorite images of her were her earliest...

Mint is very sexy, too....
A couple of her earlier pix -- :D
And I've never noticed her large dick before -- :lol: :lol:

armando57
10-31-2009, 05:17 PM
I think it's really sexy. I bet I can make her cum just by licking on her balls. YUMMY!!!!! (ps, i got a hardon just typing this)

Ben
11-01-2009, 01:13 AM
:D

El Nino
11-01-2009, 06:58 AM
this is a coooool thread!

wayz
11-01-2009, 09:09 AM
nice must be smelly :)