PDA

View Full Version : M Jackson: This is it! Who will go see it?

Paraone
10-27-2009, 05:05 AM
MJ RIP!! absolute music genius

I did search this before posting it

Tickets booked and paid for, This is a must view.

Maybe its exploiting him after death but I see it as showing the world the last piece of a weird and tortured life.

May he rest in peace after all this is it.

Who's going to see it huh? 8)

JamesHunt
10-27-2009, 05:44 AM
I voted No.

scroller
10-27-2009, 06:36 AM
I'm a bit tired of these "am I gay" threads.

peggygee
10-27-2009, 06:42 AM
Maybe when it comes out on bootleg, or on a torrent.

:shrug

HP1000
10-27-2009, 06:50 AM
The Child Molester is still dead right?.......

sugdaddie69
10-27-2009, 07:01 AM
DVD

Paraone
10-28-2009, 10:14 AM

Wow maybe I didn't write this in plain english but there is no where in the first post where it asks "am I gay" or anything like it and so what if people write it, don't read the post plain and simple.

I have seen "this is it" and thought it was weird watching a documentary/story about his concert, maybe I shold have waited until the dvd.

thanks for voting anyway

seanbeag7
10-28-2009, 10:19 AM
I am going to see it tomorrow (thursday) with a good friend, so if you want me to comment about it afterwards i would be happy to do so.

And fuck off to anyone who asks me "am i gay" :wink:

scubaman
10-28-2009, 04:11 PM

lmao

gotchagood
10-28-2009, 05:50 PM
The Child Molester is still dead right?....... I'm seeing it Friday. It had really good reviews.

BTW MJ was "NOT" a child molester, or gay, or weird. Believe it, if he was a molester etc., it would have been know by the extensive searches done at his home and elsewhere (and you know they were looking). They said in this man's room he had post-it's all over his wall that said things like, "children are good" children are loving." He probably did this to protect his heart and love of children after he had to suffer being humiliated in public by a trusted child and society; all because he was a "MAN" that spoke softly and had and showed compassion to children and others. Because of this, he was crucified by society because of it's fear and sexism.

Have a great day 8)

BeardedOne
10-28-2009, 06:12 PM
I might, there was no choice for that. I don't do the theatre these daze. I am a hermit and abhor public interaction. If it shows up at an 11 AM show (Where I am more likely to be the only one in the house), I might go see it.

Elsewise, I'll wait for the DVD...And considering that our local Blockbuster just bit the big one, that could be a challenge.