PDA

View Full Version : Florida Advice

IrishAdmirer
10-26-2009, 08:23 PM
I'm an admirer visiting Florida for a while starting this week, and looking for advice: the best clubs to visit, bars to meet, or maybe even girls to hook up with?

I will be In Ft Lauderdale for a couple of nights and then heading up the coast on Friday and Saturday, where should I visit/stay/hang out?

Thanks for your top tips,

IA

Mr_Choc69
10-27-2009, 01:53 AM
Trixies in Ft Laud

bartholomeus
10-27-2009, 04:01 AM
Is it still open? because the owner died a couple months back and they had it closed for the time being. Not sure if they opened again.
kate would be one of the girls you would wanna see.... if your paying. I dont know any places although i live here, but i know a board with many guys from here who do pm me if you want it.

tslvr
10-27-2009, 04:31 PM
If you don't stop in Orlando to see Nautica, your trip will have missed the best of Florida.

kmod
10-27-2009, 05:08 PM
Nautica?

PSL4u
10-28-2009, 05:25 AM
I'm an admirer visiting Florida for a while starting this week, and looking for advice: the best clubs to visit, bars to meet, or maybe even girls to hook up with?

I will be In Ft Lauderdale for a couple of nights and then heading up the coast on Friday and Saturday, where should I visit/stay/hang out?

Thanks for your top tips,

IA

If you dont want to pay, might be hard to find a hot girl to hook up with that quickly. If you dont mind paying, I would recommend checking otu Eros. You can prolly never go wrong with Janira, but she does have some tude.

Nautica
10-29-2009, 10:14 PM
If you don't stop in Orlando to see Nautica, your trip will have missed the best of Florida.

Thank you, Tslvr! You're gonna make me shy! :oops: I wonder who this is, hmm..

Regardless of what you do, IrishAdmirer, be safe, follow your instinct, and DON'T lead with the head between your legs!!!!!!!!!

Remember, this is Halloween weekend and you will want to be more cautious than usual. Have fun and enjoy your visit!

baileyandkc
10-29-2009, 11:01 PM
Yep, try Nautica..When you hear that many good things, you'd be insane to go elsewhere..

kmod
10-30-2009, 03:03 AM
ah ha, I thought Nautica was a place, lol. I was about to say.....never heard of that place, yet! But NM, thought I was missing out on a secret locale I had yet to discover. I still don't know about any good bars in Orlando to flirt with the TS variety, unless it's a gay bar, in which case I've been to P house and southern nights ONCE and saw maybe MAYBE a total of 3 passable TS's (NOT TVs) at both combined. So obviously these bars are still predominately gay.

TsJANIRA
10-30-2009, 05:32 AM
You can prolly never go wrong with Janira, but she does have some tude.

Thx you sweety.

Attitude,,,?? That is the first time anyone has ever mentioned i had a tude,,lol I always hear the complete Opposite ,,..Hmm,,, :shrug

freak
10-31-2009, 04:42 AM
I am going to check out Trixies tonight, I have heard they put in 2 lap dance booths, so time to get a bit of friction