PDA

View Full Version : The beautiful Jennifer Paris!

Commodus23
10-24-2009, 09:11 PM
The beautiful Jennifer Paris!

sheyum
10-24-2009, 10:34 PM
look--she does carpentry too!!!

the perfect woman

HUNGTOP552
10-25-2009, 12:32 AM
NOW.. IF SHE CAN COOK AND LIKES FOOTBALL WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!

vman2375
10-25-2009, 01:28 AM
in person, she's even more stunning!!! if that's possible

Ecstatic
10-25-2009, 02:25 AM
Looks like she's ready to drill her man....

envivision
10-25-2009, 02:58 AM
Thread already opened 1500 friggin times....

giovanni_hotel
10-25-2009, 05:57 AM
Jennifer Paris is a just...DAYUM!!!!

Too much!!!

TsJennifer
10-25-2009, 11:31 AM
Ahhhhh You guys are so sweet! Thank you so much! This posting made my day! So nice to see people being nice ! I am sincerely flattered!

Many Kisses!

Xoxo,

Jennifer Paris!

BTW you can see videos I uploaded recently uploaded to my site! Here is a taste!

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=63884947

Check out my site for the full length videos
Http://www.JenniferParis.net

Heres the most recent pics of me from a shoot last week!

sexyshana
10-26-2009, 07:48 AM
gorgeous inside and out!

CaptainGeech
10-26-2009, 08:20 AM
gorgeous inside and out!

That's cool to hear.

Coroner
10-26-2009, 02:11 PM
I had a dream about Jennifer last night but it wasn´t an erotic dream. I can´t remember anymore.

TsJennifer
10-26-2009, 09:54 PM
gorgeous inside and out!

Ahhh thanks Shana! Shana Is a stunning classy women. You can but alot of things, Class isnt one of them! You've got it girl!

LibertyHarkness
10-26-2009, 10:19 PM
i agree jennifer is a beautiful girl indeed :) x

sexyshana
10-26-2009, 10:24 PM
Thanks girl.
hmmm... I look like a demon dog in that pic.
here is another one from a fun night out in Chicago.

The Piper
10-26-2009, 10:33 PM
:lol: look at the guy in the background eyeing up Jens ass.
(and who can blame him)

LibertyHarkness
10-26-2009, 11:55 PM
lol i spotted that too :)

Sasha you are equally as beautfil too x

TsJennifer
10-27-2009, 03:01 AM
I had a dream about Jennifer last night but it wasn´t an erotic dream. I can´t remember anymore.

If you remeber it let me know

gorgeous inside and out!

That's cool to hear.

Thanks babe

Ahhh ur so sweet! Thanks

I love to cook and Im used to watching football! Her is a pic of me on a Sunday laying on a couch watching football!

Jack59
10-27-2009, 12:06 PM
Thanks girl.

I think you're both gorgeous beyond words.

Azanti
11-03-2009, 07:42 PM
Lovely new pics Jenn...

alcoholic408
11-03-2009, 08:00 PM
Who wouldn’t be checking her out. As soon as I would see her my jaw would hit the ground. I'd be lookin like a dumb ass though. It's cool too that she watch's footall, I would think most girl now do. Keep up the good work.

TsJennifer
11-05-2009, 09:29 AM
Lovely new pics Jenn...

Thanks girl.

Who wouldn’t be checking her out. As soon as I would see her my jaw would hit the ground. I'd be lookin like a dumb ass though. It's cool too that she watch's footall, I would think most girl now do. Keep up the good work.

Thanks you guys!

Your all very sweet!

XOXO,

Jennifer Paris

blacktgirls
11-05-2009, 11:03 AM

gorgeous inside and out!

That's cool to hear.

Thanks babe

Ahhh ur so sweet! Thanks

I love to cook and Im used to watching football! Her is a pic of me on a Sunday laying on a couch watching football! Jennifer , i luv all the pics you posted , you are gorgeous !! ......and my dirty mind mistakenly read at first glance that you loved cock and watching football and it was much more exciting ! :wink:

inanelymad
11-05-2009, 12:16 PM
I've bumped into Jen a couple of times out and she is not only drop dead gorgeous, but really fun and friendly too. She always seemed to be having a good time and was really cool to all the gawkers (she'd probably even wipe the drool off your face for you).

TsJennifer
11-06-2009, 12:49 AM

gorgeous inside and out!

That's cool to hear.

Thanks babe

Ahhh ur so sweet! Thanks

I love to cook and Im used to watching football! Her is a pic of me on a Sunday laying on a couch watching football! Jennifer , i luv all the pics you posted , you are gorgeous !! ......and my dirty mind mistakenly read at first glance that you loved cock and watching football and it was much more exciting ! :wink:

Well I do love COCK as well

I've bumped into Jen a couple of times out and she is not only drop dead gorgeous, but really fun and friendly too. She always seemed to be having a good time and was really cool to all the gawkers (she'd probably even wipe the drool off your face for you). :lol:

Ahhh thanks babe, Nice to hear comments from from people that Ive met ad what kind of impression they got from me!

Xoxo,
Jennifer Paris

Jack59
11-11-2009, 10:03 PM
Lovely new pics Jenn...

Thanks girl.

Thanks you guys!

Your all very sweet!

XOXO,

Jennifer Paris

No, Jen. Thank you.

anonftwlulz
11-11-2009, 10:18 PM
Jennifer... your legs are... AMAAAAAZING BOOOOK
:love

Mr Dazzle
11-11-2009, 10:46 PM
Ive never seen a vid of this TS.. or any nude pics.

Ben
11-11-2009, 10:49 PM
Jennifer, you're simply too gorgeous.

blacktgirls
11-12-2009, 05:47 AM
i luv the pics that Sunny and Jennifer post and they both are beautiful and ultra curvy ..... here's a few pics of Jennifer that show off her killer legs and nice , round ass

TsJennifer
11-13-2009, 02:30 AM
Jennifer... your legs are... AMAAAAAZING BOOOOK
:love

Thanks sweet heart!

Ive never seen a vid of this TS.. or any nude pics.

You can see all my pics and videos on my site Http://www.JenniferParis.net

Jennifer, you're simply too gorgeous.
You made me smile! Thanks!

i luv the pics that Sunny and Jennifer post and they both are beautiful and ultra curvy ..... here's a few pics of Jennifer that show off her killer legs and nice , round ass

Im beyond flattered!! XOXO

FIRSTTIMER
11-13-2009, 09:18 AM
VERY VERY BEAUTIFUL !

LOVE THAT YOU ARE ALWAYS A LADY.

Mr Dazzle
11-13-2009, 11:23 AM
Thanks, but give us a preview of what we might be paying for...A hot promo vid. But I guess there is no sex.

Sunny Dee-lite
11-13-2009, 12:45 PM
WELL I CAN ATTEST TO JEN'S COOKING IT IS FANTASTIC!!!!!!!! SHE MADE ME AND HER FRIEND LUNCH AND IT WAS SCRUMCIOUS!!!!!!!AND SHE IS AS BEAUTIFUL AS HER PICS SHOW YOU SHE IS! HOWEVER HER MOST BEAUTIFUL FEATURE IS HER HEART ...TOWARDS ME IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN MADE OF GOLD! THANK YOU FOR BEING IN MY LIFE GAL! :lol:

transmaven
11-13-2009, 01:37 PM
Sunny and Jen Paris belong together, for they are both ridiculously beautiful -- and superbly classy. I've never read a cross or unkind word from either, but they are anything but boring.

I love these two angelic and sumptuously glamorous creatures! :)

carter83
11-16-2009, 12:17 AM
Jennifer Paris looks like Princess Jasmine from Aladdin :)

Very beautiful

cornwallis
11-20-2009, 04:11 AM
she truly is as elite they come

pot
11-20-2009, 10:47 PM
Her psysics is plain sexy - no doubt she is gorgeous as ...., but she takes the price with her way of acting, never being acting smarter, better or likevice - allways plain down to earth and pleasant - she just makes you feel comfortable, at ease while slowly but surely reeling you in, the only thing is that she might not need that many fish...... ahhh my fantasy is running away again..... and so does my wishes....

TsJennifer
11-21-2009, 12:29 AM

Very beautiful

Its funny you say that because she is my muse! I love Jasmine from Aladdin!

Sunny and Jen Paris belong together, for they are both ridiculously beautiful -- and superbly classy. I've never read a cross or unkind word from either, but they are anything but boring.

I love these two angelic and sumptuously glamorous creatures! :)

WELL I CAN ATTEST TO JEN'S COOKING IT IS FANTASTIC!!!!!!!! SHE MADE ME AND HER FRIEND LUNCH AND IT WAS SCRUMCIOUS!!!!!!!AND SHE IS AS BEAUTIFUL AS HER PICS SHOW YOU SHE IS! HOWEVER HER MOST BEAUTIFUL FEATURE IS HER HEART ...TOWARDS ME IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN MADE OF GOLD! THANK YOU FOR BEING IN MY LIFE GAL! :lol:

VERY VERY BEAUTIFUL !

LOVE THAT YOU ARE ALWAYS A LADY.

she truly is as elite they come

Her psysics is plain sexy - no doubt she is gorgeous as ...., but she takes the price with her way of acting, never being acting smarter, better or likevice - allways plain down to earth and pleasant - she just makes you feel comfortable, at ease while slowly but surely reeling you in, the only thing is that she might not need that many fish...... ahhh my fantasy is running away again..... and so does my wishes....

Thank you all for you continued support and kind words!

Love you all!

XOXO,
Jennifer Paris

You can see all my pics and videos on my site Http://www.JenniferParis.net

carter83
12-22-2009, 10:27 PM

Very beautiful

Me too :o That, and my ultimate fantasy, a Woman dressed as an Egyptian Queen! With me catering to Her every whim :D By the way, if You have any pics dress as an Egyptian Queen, please do post them Your Highness :)

cantos03
12-22-2009, 10:45 PM
And she's in the Bay Area for Christmas!

If only I weren't unemployed...

TsJennifer
12-23-2009, 02:29 PM
And she's in the Bay Area for Christmas!

If only I weren't unemployed...

Yes Im in the Bay Area visiting for the holidays. I will be making an appearance at DIVAS with some of my beautiful girlfriends!

Very beautiful

Me too :o That, and my ultimate fantasy, a Woman dressed as an Egyptian Queen! With me catering to Her every whim :D By the way, if You have any pics dress as an Egyptian Queen, please do post them Your Highness :)

Here are some pics of me from halloween with that look!

TsJennifer
12-23-2009, 02:37 PM
more pics

Richctdude
12-23-2009, 02:55 PM
she is sooo hot

carter83
12-23-2009, 08:01 PM
Would luv to be Queen Jennifer, the Egyptian Queen's slave. Financial slave, any kind of slave :)

I would even pay for the honor of the absolute privilege of catering to Her every whim. That would be the best full time job I can think of! I would even pay to have that job :wink: Jennifer is A Goddess who deserves to be worshiped!

So ummm, would You be interested Your ROYAL Highness? :wink:

papprikka
12-24-2009, 10:18 PM
killer curves ahead? wow

TsJennifer
12-26-2009, 08:00 AM
Would luv to be Queen Jennifer, the Egyptian Queen's slave. Financial slave, any kind of slave :)

I would even pay for the honor of the absolute privilege of catering to Her every whim. That would be the best full time job I can think of! I would even pay to have that job :wink: Jennifer is A Goddess who deserves to be worshiped!

So ummm, would You be interested Your ROYAL Highness? :wink:

killer curves ahead? wow

love how your bodyyyyy look in the holloween picssssssssssss hottttttttttttttttttttt more bodyyyyyyyyyyyyy lol smiling

she is sooo hot

Thanks everyone! Happy Holidays!

XOXO~
JP

gieric
12-26-2009, 08:37 AM
I'm guessing on of those guys has to be her boyfriend

poleskr
12-26-2009, 08:40 AM
I had the pleasure of meeting Jennifer when I coincidentally ran into her at a club in downtown Chicago a couple summer's ago. She was with Yasmin Lee i believe and some other girl who's name I forgot.

The funny thing was I didn't even recognize her initially but saw this drop dead gorgeous woman before my eyes that I just felt compelled to approach. She introduced herself and then a minute later I finally put two and two together. Needless to say I was more than pleasantly surprised!

Not only is she incrdibly beautiful but her personality matches her outer beauty. I absolutely love girls like her. The ones that don't let it all hang out, so to speak, remain a mystery yet exude not only class but a smoldering sexuality at the same time. Another girl from NYC that I met in Chicago that has that same appeal is Susi as well. Gotta make a trip there sometime soon!

Anyway, stay classy girls and look forward to seeing you in Chicago again soon!

littlenookie
12-26-2009, 10:56 PM
WOW!!!!! What a work of art - Jennifer you are amazing, hope you'll be attending a party soon so I can meet you in person :)

vman2375
12-27-2009, 12:03 AM
EVEN MORE GORGEOUS IN PERSON, IF THAT'S POSSIBLE!

TsJennifer
12-27-2009, 01:40 AM
I'm guessing on of those guys has to be her boyfriend

No, none of them are my bf.

I had the pleasure of meeting Jennifer when I coincidentally ran into her at a club in downtown Chicago a couple summer's ago. She was with Yasmin Lee i believe and some other girl who's name I forgot.

The funny thing was I didn't even recognize her initially but saw this drop dead gorgeous woman before my eyes that I just felt compelled to approach. She introduced herself and then a minute later I finally put two and two together. Needless to say I was more than pleasantly surprised!

Not only is she incrdibly beautiful but her personality matches her outer beauty. I absolutely love girls like her. The ones that don't let it all hang out, so to speak, remain a mystery yet exude not only class but a smoldering sexuality at the same time. Another girl from NYC that I met in Chicago that has that same appeal is Susi as well. Gotta make a trip there sometime soon!

Anyway, stay classy girls and look forward to seeing you in Chicago again soon!

Yes I remember meeting you sweetie. That was a fun night! Now you have to make it out to NYC! Thanks for the kind words babe! XOXO

WOW!!!!! What a work of art - Jennifer you are amazing, hope you'll be attending a party soon so I can meet you in person :)

You never know. I might be appearing at one soon. Would love to meet you in person!

EVEN MORE GORGEOUS IN PERSON, IF THAT'S POSSIBLE!
That comment made my day! Thank you Sweetie!

XOXO~
Jennifer Paris

Mara JamesCD
12-27-2009, 02:14 AM
Ms.Jennifer Paris Is One Of The Two Hotties Girls That I Have Saw On The Forum I Showned Her Photo To A Str8 Guy I Know He Fall In Lust With Her Looks,Than I Told Him About Her,He Saw I Don't Care Anyone Who Looks That Hot Should Have Men and Women All Over Her.

And yes Jennifer I gave Him Your Website Add So He Could Join Up And See More Of You. And Yes I Love your HOT BODY Too :claps :claps :claps

BluegrassCat
04-09-2010, 03:41 AM
Jennifer Paris!!!!