PDA

View Full Version : Chan and Trap

MrBlonde
10-24-2009, 12:21 AM
Ok sorry if this was asked before but I didn't see anything. I have been a t-girl admirer for 20 or so years now and up till now haven't really been stumped before. I see these terms every so often now and I have thoughts on what they could mean but other than that no nothing. What are Chan and Trap refering to? I first heard trap when Bailey Jay started with the name Line Trap (which I always thought strange). But I'm sure it means something to someone. So what is it?

Silcc69
10-24-2009, 12:38 AM
Trap=trgil
Chan=website

rockabilly
10-24-2009, 12:44 AM
She flashed her tits in a line at an anime/comic convention. Hence Line Trap.

dgs925
10-24-2009, 01:13 AM
She flashed her tits in a line at an anime/comic convention. Hence Line Trap.That isn't how I hear it, but its a lame name anyway you put it.

Look up 4chan on wikipedia - basically a bunch of 12 year olds (or people who act that age). Was cool years ago, not anymore.

Anyway you can find amateur trannies posting pics at a ton of different sites: tranchan.net, 7chan.org/di/ and others.

Don't try to talk to them though, as I mentioned they are stuck in an adolescent mentality. If you don't know all the stupid words they made up (like trap) or the dumbass misspellings they do on purpose (her cawk is hawt!) then they will treat you like shit.

But if you like to lurk and look at pics, give it a shot.

BrassVillanueva
10-24-2009, 02:48 AM
I've said it before and I'll say it again: before anyone gets sent off into that lion's den, send 'em to encyclopediadramatica.com. At least then they'll know SOMETHING of what they're getting into.

redtiger
10-24-2009, 03:06 AM
Glad someone cleared that up (somewhat) for me. I've been wondering how [s]he got that name also.

MrBlonde
10-24-2009, 05:25 AM
Thanks for the info. Kind of crazy but I guess thats how it is for the youngsters lol.

transmaven
10-24-2009, 07:38 AM
Avoid those sites. Don't want the po-po knocking on your door and swiping that hard drive. I mean, you "deleted" all your pics, right? :shock:

alex_c
10-24-2009, 10:13 AM
Ok sorry if this was asked before but I didn't see anything. I have been a t-girl admirer for 20 or so years now and up till now haven't really been stumped before. I see these terms every so often now and I have thoughts on what they could mean but other than that no nothing. What are Chan and Trap referring to? I first heard trap when Bailey Jay started with the name Line Trap (which I always thought strange). But I'm sure it means something to someone. So what is it?

originally coined from star wars: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dddAi8FF3F4

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=It%27s%20a%20Trap

Originally stated by Admiral Ackbar in Starwars, it has now become a Meme on the Internet.
When I found out the hot chick was really a man, I screamed "It's a Trap"

Since this is used so much online its not easily defined by any person(s), in order to fully understand what one may think its insinuating, one must first understand the plot behind the scene used.

Admiral ackbar was thinking things were going as planed when things went bad. Apply the same scenario to some of these club kids or pre ops, (example) some guy or girl picks up one of these trannys or club kids thinking they're either a man (*reverse trap) or woman then finds out their really not.

rockabilly
10-24-2009, 10:17 AM
:razz:

alex_c
10-24-2009, 10:25 AM
Avoid those sites. Don't want the po-po knocking on your door and swiping that hard drive. I mean, you "deleted" all your pics, right? :shock:

unless your downloading lolis from other websites you will be fine, after all there's a reason they're all "anons". Plus it IS illegal to post lolis and the mods generally do their job in this instance.

As for the po'pos, this has kinda been under the radar for a while but some agencies are changing "tune" and going after the OP's instead of the collectors. And the "best part" is these kids submitting these pics end up being convicted as sex offenders and then they end up being screwed over for the rest of their lives.