PDA

View Full Version : How many TGirl admirers are married?

mreef
10-29-2005, 05:58 AM
I'm curious how many admirers here are married?

And more importantly, have you told your spouse about your attraction/obsession to t-girls?

brickcitybrother
10-29-2005, 06:02 AM
Yes

and

Yes

But I'm not out in the field anymore - so I guess I should say I'm retired.

bartholomeus
10-29-2005, 06:07 AM
how did the wife take it when 1st told?

Ecstatic
10-29-2005, 06:14 AM
Yes and Yes. In fact, my wife has met my favorite girl, Venus, at dinner and they got on fabulously. I told her about my first encounter with a tgirl (though I confess, after it happened, later the same day), and while I haven't told her all--she doesn't want to know all--she's very accepting and supportive, so long as I play safe.

As for how she took it, no biggie: first of all, she's known I'm bi since we met (31 years ago!), and secondly, she was curious about what it is to be a TS.

brickcitybrother
10-29-2005, 10:21 PM
how did the wife take it when 1st told?

Not overjoyed. But understood - when I explained that I simply had an attraction and did not and would never be topped. To her that seemed very important - less so the idea that they turned me on at all. Go figure.

lar2564
11-02-2005, 10:28 PM
For me, yes to both also

My responses are basically the same as brickcitybrother so not need to say more unless your have some questions or somelthing

bananix
11-02-2005, 10:56 PM
i first thought this tread was how many are married to tgirls :D

Quinn
11-02-2005, 11:24 PM
Yes and yes, as well. My wife and I were friends for many years prior to our marriage, and she has always been aware of my many eccentricities – including my sexual ones. I am fortunate in that, so long as I adhere to certain rules, I am given complete freedom to do as I choose. She has even expressed some of her own interest in TGs, but I don’t currently believe it will go beyond a point of interest the way other things have.

-Quinn

wayfuctup
11-02-2005, 11:44 PM
Yes and NO

bartholomeus
11-03-2005, 12:13 AM
If im ever married i wouldnt tell them about that... its like beggin for problems, and a divorce has a high price. Child support, loose alot of your belongings etc. Some things are better kept a secret.

lar2564
11-03-2005, 12:54 AM
If im ever married i wouldnt tell them about that... its like beggin for problems, and a divorce has a high price. Child support, loose alot of your belongings etc. Some things are better kept a secret.

lol...once you get married, you will found out these women have a way to get any information out of you you want no matter how much you try to resist

brickcitybrother
11-03-2005, 10:36 PM

lol...once you get married, you will found out these women have a way to get any information out of you you want no matter how much you try to resist

True ... and secrets themselves often cause divorce!

bartholomeus
11-04-2005, 10:00 AM
Well its worse on paper if she puts "he likes transexuals" than "he has secrets" as cause of divorce. :shock: With the biased thoughts of people the guy would get shafted.

LAtoNY
11-04-2005, 09:01 PM
627 are married, the rest are single.