PDA

View Full Version : Man Busted for Being Naked at Home!!

Silcc69
10-22-2009, 06:54 AM
http://news.aol.com/article/eric-williams-charged-with-indecent/730688

WTF!

TsGiaX
10-22-2009, 07:36 AM
thats crazy

Willie Escalade
10-22-2009, 09:43 AM
"A woman and a 7-year-old boy were cutting through Williamson's front yard from a nearby path."

Should he counter-sue for trespassing?

What is is with this country's hangups on nudity? The man was in his OWN HOUSE!

BellaBellucci
10-22-2009, 09:48 AM
"A woman and a 7-year-old boy were cutting through Williamson's front yard from a nearby path."

Should he counter-sue for trespassing?

Shit, I would!

~BB~

Teydyn
10-22-2009, 10:09 AM
How silly. Major silly.

IMO its the woman who should be sued...

seanbeag7
10-22-2009, 10:46 AM
Guys you are missing the bigger point here, WTF was a woman doing with her 7 yr old brat at 5.30 A.M walking thru a park, and then decide to walk thru this man's house.

SUE the bitch for tresspassing and then call social workers, and get this woman checked out, she sounds deranged. :x

gamma aries
10-22-2009, 11:12 AM
What is is with this country's hangups on nudity? The man was in his OWN HOUSE!
It's not just your country nor the nudity, it's global and you can read about it everyday in newspapers: too many people just lack simple COMMON SENSE. That little part of brain of brain tissue telling us: "don't be a fucking a idiot, you're now being unreasonable, uninformed and generally fucking a-hole".

Just look at the polls at the aol link, majority of people clearly understand this. I'm frankly sick and tired of this global and widespread stupidity that is sanctioned by officials, politicians and whatnot when it should be stopped at earliest stage by saying: "don't be a fucking retard, wasting our time with this childish BS". That is the focal point, riiiiiiiight there.

Hmmm, maybe I should stop reading news for a while, clearly this stuff is getting to me :wink:

Bob's Tgirls
10-22-2009, 12:21 PM
WTF is right. What is the world coming to. I hope that's just a Virginia thing.

There's naked people in my house and backyard all the time. I am careful not to have any nudity visible to the front though.

erty0
10-22-2009, 02:15 PM
absurd.

Silcc69
10-22-2009, 03:17 PM
Remember the guy that guy arrested for having sex with a table cloth in his own backyard? And some bitch taped it w/o his permission.

Faldur
10-22-2009, 03:31 PM
Not only did she trespass on his property, she was friggin peeping into his windows. I thought we locked peeping Toms up!

Carlos
10-22-2009, 05:03 PM
I think the law is that you can't be all nude at home with the shades/curtains open. because you have to respect an unsuspecting passerby's right to not look over and see your nuts staring back at them like the GEICO money pile.

You can be as nude as you want but you can't do it with windows open. To have privacy you have to close the curtains then get your neked ass freak on...legally.

seanbeag7
10-22-2009, 05:33 PM
So what you are saying is, that if i was standing in MY own kitchen, at any time of day or night and i was naked, that is illegal.

Sorry but the word, BULLSHITE come's to mind straight away.

Silcc69
10-22-2009, 08:22 PM
So what you are saying is, that if i was standing in MY own kitchen, at any time of day or night and i was naked, that is illegal.

LOL sad but true.

SarahG
10-22-2009, 08:54 PM

It is if you had reason to believe the public would be able to see you.

If your kitchen had a large picture window next to an urban sidewalk, then yea... I could see it being a problem.

Or if you had your porch light on, and were sitting in your living room naked watching TV on Halloween night when kids might be walking up to your door where they'd be able to see you. Etc.

The problem is that "reason to believe" part. Some people have no reason to begin with, and will blow things out of proportion- like the lady in this story, and the cops who responded.

cadcad
10-22-2009, 09:28 PM

It is if you had reason to believe the public would be able to see you.

If your kitchen had a large picture window next to an urban sidewalk, then yea... I could see it being a problem.

Or if you had your porch light on, and were sitting in your living room naked watching TV on Halloween night when kids might be walking up to your door where they'd be able to see you. Etc.

The problem is that "reason to believe" part. Some people have no reason to begin with, and will blow things out of proportion- like the lady in this story, and the cops who responded.

I agree with you except for on the cops part. They have to respond and start the procedure for any crime that someone reports.

If the guy in this report does not sue this woman for defamation of character and one other law I'm forgetting then he has a horrible lawyer.

SarahG
10-23-2009, 03:53 AM
The cops didn't have to charge him with anything. They had to respond to the call, but they weren't required to charge him with indecent exposure. They could have simply told the lady that he had no reason to expect someone to be trespassing on his property to see him... and then everyone would have gone home.

muhmuh
10-24-2009, 03:31 AM
Remember the guy that guy arrested for having sex with a table cloth in his own backyard? And some bitch taped it w/o his permission.

so? anyone who saw a guy fucking a table cloth would record it... otherwise people would never believe that story

redtiger
10-24-2009, 04:10 AM
When I was young I was told how people living in the USSR would spy on their neighbors and you couldn't trust anyone. Is this the new face of Big Brother fascism?

Now it seems we have become just like that. But it does beg the question: Why was this woman out at 5:30 in the morning with her...whoever...looking thru this guys windows???

Funny part is, a few of my female friends on Facebook said they wouldn't have called the police. They'd have knocked on the door and asked for a cup of coffee. LOL.

Ts CinthyaNY
10-24-2009, 06:11 AM
Unbelievable... If it was me instead of that woman I would flash him and ask to be invited for a morning quickie .. :lol:

Love...

Cinthya.

AllanahStarrNYC
10-24-2009, 09:35 AM
NUTS.

She should have been arrested for being a peeping Tom and tresppassing.
It's AMAZING how in America-death, war, violence are acceptable in day to day media images, but a tit or a naked person is causes all hell to break loose. There is seriously something wrong in that value system.

Some police are really out of control in the US- and don't worry 'BIG BROTHER' is being pushed upon more than you think. There is proppganda everywhere for this kid of crap''to report'- here is one that is REALLY CREEPY.

http://www.citizentube.com/2009/10/california-iwatch-psa-raises-some.html

I think most people know if they say some crazy shit to call for help. These 'alert' campaigns IMO are set up in the most part to keep a certain people in fear-and on edge.

When I lived in Cuba I remember every block had goverment organized group homes, party members set up to watch & report other neighbor's anti party actitivites or 'anti revolutionary' behaviour. Doesn't seem way too different to me.

gotchagood
10-28-2009, 05:53 PM
SEXISM....

BeardedOne
10-28-2009, 06:07 PM
This harks back to the woman that lost custody of her kids because someone walking by her apartment saw her dancing with them after she got out of the shower and the towel slipped.

People suck. End of story.

elo
10-28-2009, 06:36 PM
It amazes me that at least certain parts of the body are considered evil by a huge amount of people.Sometimes usefull but also a threat and evil.
Many people consider certain colours as a threat.
What does that say about the human species?You can teach in principle everybody everything.No matter how absurde it is.

Somebody who has a problem on watching certain bodyparts,and i´m not talking just about genitals have a problem with theirself maybe without even realizing it.

Silcc69
10-28-2009, 08:08 PM
We can in this world with no clothes on but we leave with clothes on lol.

Stoked
10-28-2009, 08:52 PM
NUTS.

It's AMAZING how in America-death, war, violence are acceptable in day to day media images, but a tit or a naked person is causes all hell to break loose. There is seriously something wrong in that value system.

Some police are really out of control in the US- and don't worry 'BIG BROTHER' is being pushed upon more than you think. There is proppganda everywhere for this kid of crap''to report'- here is one that is REALLY CREEPY.

I think most people know if they say some crazy shit to call for help. These 'alert' campaigns IMO are set up in the most part to keep a certain people in fear-and on edge.

When I lived in Cuba I remember every block had goverment organized group homes, party members set up to watch & report other neighbor's anti party actitivites or 'anti revolutionary' behaviour. Doesn't seem way too different to me.

You are absolutely correct.... here is another example from Obama Administration:

"There is a lot of disinformation about health insurance reform out there, spanning from control of personal finances to end of life care. These rumors often travel just below the surface via chain emails or through casual conversation. Since we can’t keep track of all of them here at the White House, we’re asking for your help. If you get an email or see something on the web about health insurance reform that seems fishy, send it to flag@whitehouse.gov.

Yes Ladies and Gents, snitch on your neighbors rights to free speech.