PDA

View Full Version : Lovely Japanese feet and cute cock too...

squirtsilly
10-22-2009, 04:48 AM
I was struck by how sexy Hime Tsukino's feet are in the clothed pic from a Shemale Japan thumbnail gallery...

I don't even need to see her naked to get really hot over this picture! Those feet look so soft and caressable...

And for the nude picture, a thousand kisses over her sweet feet while I lay on the carpet and while Miss Hime watches me and jacks herself off all over her tummy! Yummy!!

--------
For another example of foot appreciation, check out my vignette "You Can't Have My Cock; You'll Serve My Feet!" in the Shemale Stories section:

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=49955

Instrumental
10-22-2009, 05:27 AM
Wow, yeah she's very very cute.

Star Angel 86
10-22-2009, 05:30 AM
Hime Tsukino,is such a babe with those nice long legs and they look really great in high heels especially in that first pic. :D

Desmon
10-22-2009, 06:47 AM
awesome pics!!!

rameses2
10-22-2009, 02:47 PM
Yep, them are some sweet, sweet tootsies!!! Living in Hawaii, you always see all kinds of cute toes and feet because slippers and open-toed shoes are so common place here. And the Japanese tourist girls love wear shoes that show off their pedicured toenails, I love it!!

Paladin
11-15-2011, 05:10 PM
Hime is one of my favs from japan as well - perfect feet...

Paladin
11-15-2011, 05:11 PM
Yep, them are some sweet, sweet tootsies!!! Living in Hawaii, you always see all kinds of cute toes and feet because slippers and open-toed shoes are so common place here. And the Japanese tourist girls love wear shoes that show off their pedicured toenails, I love it!!

Florida too, except there are too many cheap flip flops on the girls' feet.

I like spiked sandals with very thin straps and not very many straps! As in the first pic posted...

squirtsilly
11-15-2011, 11:32 PM
Yes, Paladin, those sandals with the thin straps really seem to bring out the sweet beauty of her feet, the delicacy...