PDA

View Full Version : Board Colors

t__lover
10-21-2009, 06:57 PM
How do I get rid of this damn fuschia and blue, drives my eyes crazy!!!!

SarahG
10-21-2009, 09:09 PM
You don't.

Fox
10-21-2009, 09:29 PM
It was said awhile ago that the board would be revamped and among the changes there would be an option to change the color palette, but it hasn't materialized.

I'm just thankful the pink isn't red. x_X

SarahG
10-21-2009, 09:33 PM
IF they replaced the blue with gray, and the white with black it wouldn't look half bad

dgs925
10-21-2009, 09:39 PM
you could probably write a greasemonkey script to do that.

llemming
10-25-2009, 07:05 PM
even if they just lightened the fuschia colors, it'b be much easier on the eyes...

Jericho
10-25-2009, 07:22 PM
Yeah...Like it's the board that's going to damage your eyesight! :lol:

trish
10-25-2009, 07:30 PM
There's a good reason the board colors are predominately pink and blue. It for the benefit of girlfriends and wives. When your girlfriend sees from way across the room that your monitor's all pink and blue, she knows you're oggling tg's at HungAngels again.

Jericho
10-25-2009, 07:39 PM
There's a good reason the board colors are predominately pink and blue. It for the benefit of girlfriends and wives. When your girlfriend sees from way across the room that your monitor's all pink and blue, she knows you're oggling tg's at HungAngels again.

You are an evil woman! :lol:

trish
10-25-2009, 07:42 PM

Thank you :twisted:

Jericho
10-25-2009, 07:47 PM

Thank you :twisted:

You're welcome! :wink:
:P

llemming
10-25-2009, 08:29 PM
I'm all for maintaining the pink & blue colors for the manly, str8, heterosexual men on this board! I would just prefer softer colors so I can hang out here looking at women's cocks longer without my eyes feeling like they are gonna burst!

tsmaria
10-25-2009, 10:13 PM
alright, i saw this post and i've been meaning to fix it myself using Stylish (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/2108) (kinda like grease monkey/etc but for css). so in the last 40mins i made this little script to fix that. no, it doesn't remove all the pink/etc for all you "straight men".

you can get it here:
http://userstyles.org/styles/22102

fyi, stylish sheets work can work with Greasemonkey, Chrome, and Opera.

tsmaria
11-11-2009, 10:21 PM
bump cause i find myself coming back to the site now that i have this change for myself.

aprilian
11-11-2009, 11:53 PM
Yur eyes are going bad from wanking too much.

Back off until you need glasses

speedstick112
11-12-2009, 03:10 AM
I hate the colours. When I first went to this site after hearing about it, I couldn't believe the weird fruity colours and how despite that, I bookmarked it... Usually I stay on here at night until my eyes can't take it anymore and then I go to sleep. It really sucks that I can't leave it open cause it would attract attention from my roommates, and I can't really be on here constantly because it hurts the eyes, although I try anyway.

I'll have to try greasemonkey. If there was a script that makes it look like a gaming message board or something, that would be even better.