PDA

View Full Version : post pictures of flexible shemale cocks

Gunab1
10-20-2009, 02:40 PM
so i figures out several year ago that the penis is very flexible. And theres something really sexy about a tgirl showing how flexible her penis is. So if you have any pictures of a super flexible penis post them. Ill show pics just 2 of my and my flexible tricks i can do but i dont want to flood this post with male cock unless someone really wants to see what i mean then i have more shots. Also does anyone else find this sexy i noticed there is no posts about it.

phobun
10-20-2009, 02:55 PM
so i figures out several year ago that the penis is very flexible. And theres something really sexy about a tgirl showing how flexible her penis is. So if you have any pictures of a super flexible penis post them. Ill show pics just 2 of my and my flexible tricks i can do but i dont want to flood this post with male cock unless someone really wants to see what i mean then i have more shots. Also does anyone else find this sexy i noticed there is no posts about it.
Are you a part-time shemale?

Nicole Dupre
10-20-2009, 03:04 PM
Are you a part-time shemale?

Why do you antagonize everyone here for simply enjoying this forum as it was meant to be enjoyed? Seriously, if you have a problem with the basic premise of HungAngels, can you leave us all alone and find somewhere else to spend your time?

Gunab1
10-20-2009, 04:46 PM
wow nicole thanks. I so much apreciate the support, ever since i got hooked onto this site it was a black hole for me where i admired all the beauty but for some reason some people join to be haters and hate makes no sense with so many hot people to talk to and keep up with as yourself. Good luck with your website hun and still loving the body art to the fullest.

phobun
10-20-2009, 05:01 PM
wow nicole thanks. I so much apreciate the support, ever since i got hooked onto this site it was a black hole for me where i admired all the beauty but for some reason some people join to be haters and hate makes no sense with so many hot people to talk to and keep up with as yourself. Good luck with your website hun and still loving the body art to the fullest.
It's not hating to ask that man. The fact is that some guys are part-time CDs or have fantasies of being transgendered themselves. I'm not throwing stones at you, but if you start a thread called "post pictures of flexible shemale cocks" by posting pictures of your own cock, well, we have to wonder if you're trying to broach the subject? I'm all for the old saying "do as ye wish so long as it harms none." Good for you for pursuing whatever makes you happy.

hippifried
10-20-2009, 05:45 PM
So, you can really twist that dick, huh?
What happens if you run it through the wringer? :lol:

Gunab1
10-20-2009, 05:49 PM
ok man im sorry, and now that you asked ive fantasized a time or 2 about being a tgirl i mean look at them so beautiful i mean boobs cock sexy face hot ass who can say that wouldnt be cool. But anyway im gonna start this post off with a mint picture the right way!

cadcad
10-20-2009, 07:35 PM
my cock gets too hard to twist and bend like that o.O

TsGiaX
10-22-2009, 02:07 AM
my cock gets too hard to twist and bend like that o.O

same here

kmod
10-22-2009, 03:05 AM
yup, you bend mine like that and it's likely to break like a damn tree cus that shit's just straight wood my friend!

CaptainGeech
10-22-2009, 03:36 AM
OUCH! How can you do that? Mint was only sporting half wood for her shots but yours look like full erections.

This should be on Ripley's Believe It Or Not.

Once hard there is no twisting action for me. Any attempt would result in me needing to go to the hospital.

OUCH!! :shock:

hippifried
10-22-2009, 06:58 AM
Maybe you should try training that thing to bend in different directions on command. A prehensile cock will make you a star.

Gunab1
10-24-2009, 06:00 PM
ok let me clarify, I wasnt fully hard first i tiwst it when its just semi hard and when its twisted it looks more erect just cause there i guess less slack in it if thats a way to describe it. Also there is no pain involved besides i dont mind alittle pain. I guess maybe im just more flexible than most like mint cause i too can pull of the trick she is pulling off in those last 2 pics