PDA

View Full Version : I think I'm in too deep

speedstick112
10-20-2009, 01:56 AM
Hey folks

First of all I want to thank all the posters that post pictures and put trolls in their place on this board.

I'm an 18 year old guy and like a lot of guys I want to know what liking tgirls makes me, gay or not or what's wrong with me. Because it's really killing me and I feel so guilty after I'm done jacking off. I also feel bad about it all day now. I'm not a devout christian or anything but I feel like I'm committing a lot of sins here. I'm scared to death that I might be gay. Also not ready to share this with my friends, but the secret is klling me. So if I still like all girls does that make me bi, or 1/4 gay or something? Here's the story of how I got into all this.

I started looking at tgirls on the internet when I was 17... I had just broken up with my girlfriend. She was trans but she didn't want to do anything sexual. The first girl on the internet that I got a crush on was Miriam Rivera. I had seen her reality show and then out of curiosity i found that scene where some guy fucks her outdoors in the tropics. I thought she was pretty hot and kept watching, thinking it's okay, it's just one girl, she's so hot anyway.

Then I stumbled upon pictures of Alexis/Saige and I thought it won't hurt cause shes so sexy. At this point I still think I'm straight and two hot tgirls is just a coincidence. Then I found Kimber James... now at the time she was the hottest girl I had ever seen! perfect 10! and I kept going back to watch her even though I didn't want to get into this because I knew it was bad news. People are gonna think I'm a chaser. Then I realized that Hazel Tucker is really friggin hot too. Now I'm hooked and can't make any more excuses.

I worry about this and beat myself up about it every day now. Tgirls used to make me really happy and I still think they're great but I need to take control of my life. I used to be so happy, most cheerful guy you ever met. Now I'm really confused, I want to kill myself. My grades at school are bad and it's my first year in college so I need to do well and get this stress off my mind. If anything let this be a plea for my grades.

So my question is how does one figure this stuff out and go on with life?
Is there a point in time where I could have stopped and prevented this mess, or was it going to happen anyway?

blonde_sweetheart
10-20-2009, 03:09 AM
Check your private messages

sugdaddie69
10-20-2009, 03:15 AM
You Gay

speedstick112
10-20-2009, 05:17 AM
Yikes, I actually was thinking I'm probably not gay

AmyDaly
10-20-2009, 06:20 AM
why would u be gay? You are attracted to girls..

EyeCumInPiece
10-20-2009, 06:33 AM
Hey folks

First of all I want to thank all the posters that post pictures and put trolls in their place on this board.

I'm an 18 year old guy and like a lot of guys I want to know what liking tgirls makes me, gay or not or what's wrong with me. Because it's really killing me and I feel so guilty after I'm done jacking off. I also feel bad about it all day now. I'm not a devout christian or anything but I feel like I'm committing a lot of sins here. I'm scared to death that I might be gay. Also not ready to share this with my friends, but the secret is klling me. So if I still like all girls does that make me bi, or 1/4 gay or something? Here's the story of how I got into all this.

I started looking at tgirls on the internet when I was 17... I had just broken up with my girlfriend. She was trans but she didn't want to do anything sexual. The first girl on the internet that I got a crush on was Miriam Rivera. I had seen her reality show and then out of curiosity i found that scene where some guy fucks her outdoors in the tropics. I thought she was pretty hot and kept watching, thinking it's okay, it's just one girl, she's so hot anyway.

Then I stumbled upon pictures of Alexis/Saige and I thought it won't hurt cause shes so sexy. At this point I still think I'm straight and two hot tgirls is just a coincidence. Then I found Kimber James... now at the time she was the hottest girl I had ever seen! perfect 10! and I kept going back to watch her even though I didn't want to get into this because I knew it was bad news. People are gonna think I'm a chaser. Then I realized that Hazel Tucker is really friggin hot too. Now I'm hooked and can't make any more excuses.

I worry about this and beat myself up about it every day now. Tgirls used to make me really happy and I still think they're great but I need to take control of my life. I used to be so happy, most cheerful guy you ever met. Now I'm really confused, I want to kill myself. My grades at school are bad and it's my first year in college so I need to do well and get this stress off my mind. If anything let this be a plea for my grades.

Is there a point in time where I could have stopped and prevented this mess, or was it going to happen anyway?

Well its our fucked up hypocritical close minded society that makes you feel guilty. i use to feel the same way when i was younger. That this type of thing was wrong, sick, a fetish, ect. Its not your fault, and theres nothing wrong with it. We've been socially conditioned to think this is wrong. But i say, fuck the socio-sexual boundaries. If thats what you like, then right on brotha!!! Embrace it.

fred41
10-20-2009, 06:55 AM
Don't ever be ashamed to be with another warm blooded human being. EVER. Parts of society and religious orders like to put down people that aren't always like themselves because it gives them a false feeling of superiority....and sometimes they do it because they don't understand them and they are so small minded that they fear what they don't understand (or are attracted to..)

...think about it. If you think transsexuals are beautiful human beings...then how could it possibly be wrong to like them? Be happy that you know what you like. Some people go a whole lifetime never figuring that out.

Helvis2012
10-20-2009, 06:58 AM
You're in deep. :popcorn

yodajazz
10-20-2009, 07:24 AM
My answer is it was going to happen anyway. If your predisposed to like something you will eventually find it or it will find you. As far as other people, more people are opened minded than you might think, if you give them a chance. And if some are close minded and judgmental, it is thier loss not yours. I believe that you are a decent person so it should not make any difference to someone else, who you love. The biggest thing for you, is to treat people right, especially in relationships. And to sort out the difference between sexual arousal and longer term love. They are not the same. Sexual attraction and long term compatibility are two difffernt things, but related.

alpha2117
10-20-2009, 11:58 AM
What I'd say is that you are clearly attracted to very femmy girls. The girls you name are on the whole pretty much very feminine.

I hate the whole am I gay thing because we are all a little gay. People like to put things in black and white terms and say people are this or that but in reality most people are not 100% anything. Even the straightest guys probably have a gay impulse sometime in their lives, whether it is towards a guy or a t-grl or whatever. Hell girls tend to be more honest and admit that they happily would kiss a girl.

Most of the TS's on here are attracted to men but if you asked them honestly would they sleep with the right girl just to try it and they will answer yes.

Sex and sexuality are a lot more complicated than most people like to admit.

If you are attracted to tg's then you are attracted to tg's. Dont stress it.

alyssats
10-20-2009, 12:15 PM
any pics? *wink wink*

anonftwlulz
10-20-2009, 04:50 PM
Hey folks

I totally feel ya bro. I'm 18 as well, and I had the same dilemma. You just gotta accept the attraction and forget about the labels; and playing the devil's advocate, what's wrong with being gay or bisexual? Does being gay or bisexual make you any less of a man- no- any less of a person? Abandon the homophobia and your life will become muuuch easier.

That being said, I do not believe that when I see Miriam Rivera, Hazel Tucker, or Ashley George, I see a boy/ man/ male. I believe that I see a beautiful, sexy woman that possesses an extra little appendage that adds to the beauty, the excitement that comes with the girl. That extra organ not only represents carnal, inherent lust, but is a hanging reminder of the challenge and the constant struggle of the modern transsexual woman, and it serves to remind us how most transsexual women are, if you'll excuse the crude expression, more of a man than we could ever be, and more of a woman than we ever deserve.

I believe that you should not be fretting over your sexuality, but rather, accept it, and begin to search for that special t-girl. I know I am, and I do hope I have the pleasure of being with one of those special ladies one day. Like it has been said before, you seem like a decent guy, and I'm sure that when you stop worrying about your sexual orientation and begin searching for the girl of your dreams, you'll get one in your life too. :] /soapbox

speedstick112
10-20-2009, 05:08 PM
Thanks to everyone who responded, it sounds like you really know your stuff. I thought more about this over the night and I decided I can either understand that it's okay for me to like what I like, or find a way to be happy without it. I had just gotten so worked up and freaked out cos of the way society makes you believe what's normal. I was led to believe that everyone is straight and I see now that's really fucked up.

So I don't think it's gay even if they have dicks because they're girls and it's still a girl's dick, right? I'm kind of shy and I don't know how to say it but I think I found a way to explain my attraction within the premise that I'm not gay. Cos I really don't think I am. I like already knowing how their organ works, because I'd be totally lost on pussy and I like knowing what the girl is feeling? Is that bad? I'm a really small guy but I like to be in charge although it's hard. I also want to satisfy my women. I think it's also that my ex left me hanging on a lot of this stuff. I don't mean to be rude, but how to other guys tend to explain not minding the dick?

And yeah I guess I'll post up some pics soon. It seems to be customary.

jcinva
10-20-2009, 05:30 PM
So I don't think it's gay even if they have dicks because they're girls and it's still a girl's dick, right?

Sure. Whatever you need to believe to keep you passing the open windows.

Or you can just go with the other, and accept that it's okay to like what you like, and then you don't have to use such bizarre terms as "girl's dick."

phobun
10-20-2009, 05:41 PM
So I don't think it's gay even if they have dicks because they're girls and it's still a girl's dick, right?

Sure. Whatever you need to believe to keep you passing the open windows.
If a guy does business as "Hooch Hut", then he is quite simply now a beer and cigarettes store. The term "Fictious business name statement" is actually cruel and insensitive, because it implies that the guy is less of a store than what nature really intended him to be.

What we call ourselves is all we are in life. Anyone can manifest the external reality that he desires, if he demands it loudly enough. So a guy can become a store.

FiremanforTS
10-20-2009, 05:44 PM
Speedstick,

Relax dude.

If your not attracted to masculine, men, etc then just go with it. If you like t-girls then go find one you REALLY like and make her yours if she will have you.

Don't worry about labels man, just be yourself. You will probably find you are alot happier.

Peace out. 8)

rockabilly
10-20-2009, 05:50 PM
I AM SPARTICUS!!! ... :shrug: .... nope i'm still me.

Don't sweat the details Speedstick. Just like who you like and be happy.

jcinva
10-20-2009, 06:23 PM
Anyone can manifest the external reality that he desires, if he demands it loudly enough.

Last night I slept in my garage.
Ergo, I am now a '72 Impala.

I think, as attractive as the notion may be, it takes more than loud demands to manifest reality. And even then, there are some things that are just a done deal, no matter how loudly you demand, or how hard you work.

I think that's the idea behind the Serenity Prayer.

speedstick112
10-20-2009, 06:27 PM
I think that determination can manifest reality. There's no other way to achieve some things, for example think about transsexuals and how far they've come.

rockabilly
10-20-2009, 06:32 PM
Serenity now , insanity later.

jcinva
10-20-2009, 06:38 PM
I think that determination can manifest reality. There's no other way to achieve some things, for example think about transsexuals and how far they've come.

Don't confuse political and social expediency with reality - sometime it's easier to give people what they want to shut them up or pick up some votes among a fringe group, because the other side of the argument simply doesn't have enough invested in the argument to expend resources to mount an opposition. "No skin off my nose. Call them whatever in hell they want, just get them out from in front of the building." Politics is not reality.

Whether to tick off an M or an F on a driver's license, most people but the extremists couldn't care less. Government starts musing about funding SRS - you'll see a bigger turnout in opposition.

Stephen Hawking might be able to sue his way onto the LA Lakers. A judgment in law doesn't mean he'd be able to lay up worth a damn.

alyssats
10-20-2009, 06:40 PM
I didnt know theres a lot of 18 years old boys lurking in this site. Nice to hear that they seem to be delicious jeje

blonde_sweetheart
10-20-2009, 06:53 PM
Thanks for the mention anonftwlulz :)

SarahG
10-20-2009, 07:08 PM
Don't ever be ashamed to be with another warm blooded human being. EVER.

Really? So pedophilia is ok but necrophilia isn't?

dj4monie
10-20-2009, 07:10 PM

I don't think he means that. but of course many people can make that leap, so people need to be more careful when wandering around gender and sexual issues.

rockabilly
10-20-2009, 07:16 PM
Damn , Sarah keep it in the coffin. ;)

speedstick112
10-20-2009, 07:21 PM
I was wondering the same thing. Some things that people like are illegal for some reason. I guess it's really "Don't be ashamed to be with a consenting human being"

cadcad
10-20-2009, 07:33 PM
This might help you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinsey_scale

SarahG
10-20-2009, 07:41 PM
Damn , Sarah keep it in the coffin. ;)

Necrophiliacs have the best pick up lines

rockabilly
10-20-2009, 07:53 PM
Yeah Sarah but the competition is stiff.

George Clooney
10-20-2009, 08:25 PM

raybbaby
10-20-2009, 09:34 PM
Sin doesn't exist. It's a made up thing. Also, your attraction to TS girls falls well within the boundaries of what is considered "normal" sexuality. Stop worrying so much. Stop feeling guilty about what you want. It's not as if you havesome deep seated desire to hurt other people. You think TS girls are hot. Cool. You've found a home on HA. Now go get laid or something.

callahac
10-20-2009, 09:50 PM
Oh to be young again.....Don't worry about it kid, just enjoy and have fun. Life is too short.

speedstick112
10-21-2009, 02:13 AM

Don't confuse political and social expediency with reality - sometime it's easier to give people what they want to shut them up or pick up some votes among a fringe group, because the other side of the argument simply doesn't have enough invested in the argument to expend resources to mount an opposition. "No skin off my nose. Call them whatever in hell they want, just get them out from in front of the building." Politics is not reality.

Whether to tick off an M or an F on a driver's license, most people but the extremists couldn't care less. Government starts musing about funding SRS - you'll see a bigger turnout in opposition.

Stephen Hawking might be able to sue his way onto the LA Lakers. A judgment in law doesn't mean he'd be able to lay up worth a damn.

I actually meant the actual transition, changing the outside to match the inside.

Ray I know I need to get laid, I haven't had a gf in like a year and I committed to stop chasing after girls for the rest of this year. 2010 we will see. But actually I guess liking ts girls isn't that bad and I'm not hurting anyone except maybe me. I just have a strong guilt complex. You see for the last 3 years my parents have thought I was gay, eventually they straight out accused me of being a homo and they're really square so I was kicked out of the house following those arguments. I used to be so sure I'm not gay, spent so much time trying to convince them, bleh

archineer
10-21-2009, 02:48 AM

I actually meant the actual transition, changing the outside to match the inside.

Ray I know I need to get laid, I haven't had a gf in like a year and I committed to stop chasing after girls for the rest of this year. 2010 we will see. But actually I guess liking ts girls isn't that bad and I'm not hurting anyone except maybe me. I just have a strong guilt complex. You see for the last 3 years my parents have thought I was gay, eventually they straight out accused me of being a homo and they're really square so I was kicked out of the house following those arguments. I used to be so sure I'm not gay, spent so much time trying to convince them, bleh

If mine had acted like that i'd have walked and never spoken to them again, unless they came around and changed their veiws. They should accept you for who you are and not expect you to conform to their wishes.

speedstick112
10-21-2009, 03:29 AM
If mine had acted like that i'd have walked and never spoken to them again, unless they came around and changed their veiws. They should accept you for who you are and not expect you to conform to their wishes.

No no no, I'm not even gay. And I have moved out now so I guess I have more freedom. But we're still family. I was going to completely leave the home at one point but it would have been too hard on my mom. She really wanted me to go to college.

Coroner
10-21-2009, 03:37 AM
There´re no answers for you here. You´re 18 and young enough to discover your own truth. Nobody can speak for you.

fred41
10-21-2009, 03:39 AM

:lol: I hate you. You know I meant consenting adult.(anyway, in the event that you didn't...I'm not into pedophilia).

....the EVER was inserted because I get tired of the "am I gay" statements....and then OPS have to be calmed down with "don't worry..you're straight" from other members. Just like what you like ..as someone had said.

Dreading you are gay as if it's a death sentence insults almost everyone involved.

..Oh,..and the hell with your parents. Their job is to love you regardless of things like sex persuation. Hope the assholes wise up at some point in their lives.

........(and I don't really hate you Sarah.........................>cough< >cough< bitch >cough<)

SarahG
10-21-2009, 04:57 AM

:lol: I hate you. You know I meant consenting adult.(anyway, in the event that you didn't...I'm not into pedophilia).

I was more shocked that you specified warm blooded actually. Never would have pegged you as the anti-necrophilia type. I kinda just threw pedophilia in there to try to make your implication against necrophilia seem less reasonable.

..Oh,..and the hell with your parents. Their job is to love you regardless of things like sex persuation. Hope the assholes wise up at some point in their lives.

Woah, really? That's so strange. I always thought parents' jobs were to traumatize their kids so that they'd be scarred for life. This is important for two things, first pain is what allows you to appreciate the lack of pain (well, unless that's your thing...), second- it gives continuation of life past childhood a purpose. As Mark Twain wrote, the purpose of adulthood is so that people can get over their childhoods.

Sarah.........................>cough< >cough< bitch >cough<)

Awe, really? That's so nice of you. You just made my night.

fred41
10-21-2009, 05:06 AM
I was more shocked that you specified warm blooded actually. Never would have pegged you as the anti-necrophilia type. I kinda just threw pedophilia in there to try to make your implication against necrophilia seem less reasonable.

:lol: :lol:

.........never said necrophilia was bad..but it's probably o.k. to be ashamed of it..lol

SarahG
10-21-2009, 05:25 AM

:lol: :lol:

.........never said necrophilia was bad..but it's probably o.k. to be ashamed of it..lol

Eh, I dunno. Shame is usually an emotion irrationally triggered by societal norms- psychologically speaking its occurrence is a stage in human development, at least as it was taught in the psy courses I took for my degree (I am not a psy major so for all i know it was hugely wrong). When people sense that they are violating a societal norm they seem to, as a reflex, look around to see if anyone has realized their abnormality. So in that sense, shame is a very normal, natural reaction whenever someone suspects they're doing something odd. In other words, its an irrational reflex generated by our perceptions of reality (these perceptions may or may not be accurate).

The problem is when that occurrence is used to dictate morality. Our culture is heavily based, in part, on christianity where shame & modesty are highly valued. The whole creation story involving Eden tried to pitch two things- first that shame & morality are linked (i.e. "you need to wear clothes when you realize you're naked") and then that knowing that link is a consequence from sin (eating the forbidden fruit) -a consequence separates descendants from Adam & Eve from the rest of humanity.

So its not really "wrong" or "right" to be ashamed of anything.

But here is where I find these threads intriguing..

It confuses me that someone would use being ashamed of being into someone who is trans as a way of defining it as moral or immoral. It confuses me even more that they'd want to scream it from the roof tops. Really, no one cares if someone is into trans girls. It's not that big of a deal.

Why do so many people feel the urge to, well, go around telling everyone they know about it? What do they want people to do, get all melodramatic and go "OMG how could you?!?" Seriously, if you want to give people something to react & gossip about- you could do far better then liking trans girls.

speedstick112
10-21-2009, 08:11 AM
Hi my name's Sam and I'm from Toronto, Canada. I'm already starting to regret my choice of handle. It was really just the first thing I saw when I went to make up a name. When I found out that you had to be a member to see pictures. Oh well.

blacktgirls
10-21-2009, 08:43 AM
Well, bad news bro. You want the truth? Once you get into shemale porn, you may only get gayer. Sorry, but you have to brace yourself for the worst. Don't ever believe anyone that says gay people are only born that way. Trust me, a fully straight guy can become bi all the way to gay and there's tons of proof all over this site. There are guys who used to LOVE pussy, but are now completely bored of it, and instead love COCK, I mean are obsessed with it. True there are guys who just have latent gay tendencies, but then there are guys who stumble across gateways that lead them on the path to homosexuality.

Shit happens.true dat

dbev
10-21-2009, 10:23 PM
Who cares? Be what you are!

anonftwlulz
10-21-2009, 11:35 PM

Heh, ya know, just giving credit where it's rightly due. :P

speedstick112
10-22-2009, 01:03 AM

Heh, ya know, just giving credit where it's rightly due. :P

Word, Ashley is very hot.

russtafa
10-22-2009, 01:15 AM
gay is good if you love big hard lovely tgirl cock :twisted:

evilernie
10-22-2009, 02:23 AM
That's why I refuse to be with a tgirl in real life. I am guessing if I keep this as a fantasy, I should be ok. What I fear the most is being with a tgirl just one time and in consequence no longer be aroused with a gg.

sheyum
10-22-2009, 03:02 AM

hey blondesweetheart

if i say I think I might be gay--will you pm ME??

Please!!

jordyd19
10-22-2009, 07:07 AM
im fucking jealous!