PDA

View Full Version : Question for the guys with their perception on beauty

JINNOGO
10-19-2009, 08:44 AM
Everyone has their taste in beauty but a lot of pics of women posted on this forum don't look like women . I understand they are in their early hood of transition, but why would you find them attractive when they have very few feminine features? I mean don't you guys have your limits?

bte
10-19-2009, 08:48 AM
Some guys are just attracted to anything with a penis.

alpha2117
10-19-2009, 09:26 AM
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

It's a cliche but its true. Some people like the slight femmy girls like Amy, Hazel, Khloe etc. some like amazons. Some like black girls, some asians etc etc.

My girlfreinds have almost uniformly been tall. I'm tall and tall women like guys who are a touch bigger than them a lot of the time. Those girls are often a tad tall to be truly passable but at the same time have amazing long legs! It's a trade off.

It's not that I dont like petite girls it's just the way things have worked out. That said tall leggy girls do attract me more.

There were pictures of a young Jessica Host bumped a few days ago before she got her breasts and really femmed up. She looks very different and natural but not overly passable. Maybe thats the answer. A lot of the girls well into their transition have had a lot of surgery, this often leads to them being more passable but for some people the surgerised look might be a turn off. They may prefer the more natural look.

Teydyn
10-19-2009, 09:28 AM
I mean don't you guys have your limits?
The limit is something like:
-Maximum 2 legs
-Age 16-90
-a really big, hard, long, feminine cock

Jokes aside, i guess its because they look like young girls? That is, once they start to develop breast. Wasnt there this "i like them flat" thread? Half of the ones posted were so flat, there was no breast at all. Not my thing, but who really cares.