PDA

View Full Version : Britney "Laughed" at Kevin's Singing

Overlord Abomination
10-28-2005, 10:01 PM
LoL, This article sounds so cruel, But its downright hilarious.

Britney "Laughed" at Kevin's Singing

Britney Spears has reportedly rubbished husband Kevin Federline's hopes of becoming a pop star - and laughed at his first recorded efforts in the studio. According to a report in In Touch Weekly magazine, Federline - who met the singer when he danced on one of her tours - was hurt by his spouse's response to his attempts to sing. The magazine quotes an insider who claims Federline's songs were "greeted with hurtful laughter from his superstar wife, who was unimpressed". The insider adds, "She said his debut CD might sell 'a hundred, maybe a thousand' copies if he was lucky... Kevin looked really hurt." (http://www.imdb.com/news/wenn/2005-10-28/#celeb9)

Now all he's gotta do to reclaim his manhood is call her a fat bitch and spend half of her money and he's set, But doing that would almost certainly make him a bum again.

Spiderman
10-28-2005, 10:06 PM
Who cares about this crap man?

Overlord Abomination
10-28-2005, 11:03 PM

I do bitch, Now hush up.

brickcitybrother
10-29-2005, 06:19 AM

Stop reading my mind

chefmike
10-29-2005, 06:25 AM

Stop reading my mind

no shit...but they would probably be all over it in moroni land...now why don't you give us the 411 on Ashlee Simpson...LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Overlord Abomination
10-29-2005, 12:18 PM

Stop reading my mind

no shit...but they would probably be all over it in moroni land...now why don't you give us the 411 on Ashlee Simpson...LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Well dumbass if she were married and had a husband that tried to sing as bad as his wife...Maybe I would.

Get off of .'s dick superfan, and learn a little bit about irony. I swear if threads Dont even have a slight hint of 'look at how big her dick is' you little queens wouldnt have anything to do.

Now here's me saying suck my dick and you 3 girls going away.

Ironhead
10-29-2005, 03:12 PM
I thought it was funny, Overlord. Next time title it "IRONY Defined Inside". Goes right over some heads here otherwise ;)

Overlord Abomination
10-30-2005, 01:06 AM
I thought it was funny, Overlord. Next time title it "IRONY Defined Inside". Goes right over some heads here otherwise ;)

Its ashame but true...There are too many dumbasses who were never given a brain. Im definently gonna have to do just what you said.

MonsieurValentine
02-19-2007, 10:48 PM

Stop reading my mind

Well dumbass if she were married and had a husband that tried to sing as bad as his wife...Maybe I would.

Get off of .'s dick superfan, and learn a little bit about irony. I swear if threads Dont even have a slight hint of 'look at how big her dick is' you little queens wouldnt have anything to do.

Now here's me saying suck my dick and you 3 girls going away.

Gotcha!