10-29-2005, 10:03 PM
She's black ... TRUST A BROTHER :wink:

NickTheQuick
10-29-2005, 10:22 PM
Here's the only one I can think of...

GroobySteven
10-29-2005, 11:05 PM

Well your the wrong brother to trust. She's not black - I shot those photos.
Actually she's one of the girls who was in that crappy HBO "Hookers of Honolulu". Mixed Hawaiian-Samoan.
seanchai

The Magic One
10-30-2005, 02:39 AM

Actually she's one of the girls who was in that crappy HBO "Hookers of Honolulu". Mixed Hawaiian-Samoan.
seanchai

Not to be the fucking smart guy but science states the Melanesians and some polynesians are of proto-african decent, so technically she is part black. brickcity wins.

The Magic One
10-30-2005, 03:23 AM
no he did not, he lost the minute u took his side...with ur twisted logic one can say we are all black since its basically agreed upon that homosapiens originated in africa...

we all know his implication was that she was black as in BLACK, not as in she comes from somewhere that has afrocentric roots...

in fact seanchai was sort of defending the guy who remarked she may be asian, and the brother assured us she WASN'T asian but black...even with ur retarded logic, she definately is more asian...

and no need to worry so much, no one thought u were a smart guy...rest easy....

You taking me saying shes black personal?

I wonder why?

Its probably because you have the same mentallity as the rest of your Colonialist ancestors that want to divide and conquer all the darker peoples of the earth.

It chaps your ass to think black people of African descent may have been sophisticated enough to build boats and explore long before Europeans huh. Well you know what? I dont know you ,and I dont give a damn what you think about my logic. But how do you explain the ancient Fijian folk tales of their African roots? Or the fact that the Mitochondrial dna of the black peoples of the pacific is diverse just like the peoples of mainland africa?

You cant explain it so shut the fuck up.

The Magic One
10-30-2005, 03:32 AM
Oh lets talk about my "retarded logic" some more. My logic comes from the old slave traders statement that one drop of black blood makes you black. I myself am part Chinese and White. But does this world see me as anything but black? No! If I run from the police in Cincinatti will they shoot me in my back? Yes!

Dont call my logic retarded question the logic of the whole western system.

So I say that to say if im black and asian but considered just black so is that chick.

Thor57
10-30-2005, 06:10 AM
Here is another....

The Magic One
10-30-2005, 08:10 PM
they will probably shoot u in the back because ur worthless thug who likes violence and has a rap sheet...the same guys who kill squirrels as kids are the ones who have avatars of people getting knocked out...ur not someone id let babysit my kids regardless of how much youlle say ur not violent but just like "watching" violence...

but back to the issue at hand...ur droning on and on about dna and stuff, while its all irrelevant...im not denying black blood at all, damn ur stupid...i was simply saying that the argument wasnt wether she had black blood or roots, it was quite obvious that the argument was is she black or asian, meaning is she patrick ewing or bunny swan...when he said trust a brother she is black he meant to say thats a black chic, he didnt mean that girl has black dna, roots etc...blah blah...its like me saying thats a box of corn flakes not a stalk of corn, i win then bet, and u show up saying hey but look at the ingredients, corn flakes is made from corn, so i win...wrong moron, we both know the argument wasnt if theres part corn in that thing...ok anyway...

u win, im not fuckin with a guy won needs to be right at all costs, this is fun yappin for me, take it easy...

Daebo
10-30-2005, 08:18 PM
What is up with these racial issues.

GroobySteven
10-30-2005, 09:40 PM

seanchai

Not to be the fucking smart guy but science states the Melanesians and some polynesians are of proto-african decent, so technically she is part black. brickcity wins.

That is a retarded comeback. You're certainly not a smart guy..

Someone asked for "black girls with glasses" she is not a black girl with glasses, he never asked for girls of African-decent with glasses?
You won what?
You seem to have racial issues or some inferiority issues which you keep bringing up. I'll help you out...your a prick. Gert over that and things might look up!
seanchai

The Magic One
10-31-2005, 12:10 AM
I never made my comment in a way to insult anybody, so the fact that you cunts are catching feelings and getting personal about me saying she's of african descent lets me know who has the "racial issues" here.

Every so-called Black/african-american in America is of African Descent, but the majority of us arent African at all. Weve been mixing with all other races for hundreds of years, so how is she having black African Ancestors thousands of years ago any diffrent from black americans having black African ancestors hundreds of years ago? You need to stick to what you know and thats chicks with dicks because it sure isnt the history of the black race.

Heres a message a SAMOAN guy posted on another board when this asian/black/pacific islander issue came up.

lemme clear up some stuff for all you non-samoans out there and/or non-polynesians.....

pasifik islanders are different from asians. yes we are. as you might not know there is a great number of people who make up the face of polynesia. actually, samoans, new zealanders and fijians trace their ancestry before the canoes, to the african continent and it is assured that we picked up many people on the way.....
they don't teach that in eurocentric school books.
chop socky quoted 'samoans are people of color too, the kkk will just as likely run after my dad than they would on me' implying that he recognises himself more as a samoan.
now, i ask you, how does this imply that he recognises himself MORE as samoan? compared to his father he IS more samoan since his dad is black. the quote actually implies that if the klan saw him, they wouldn't think twice about him being a black man. they don't see all that half this/half that stuff.

yes. many hawaiians are part asian because of recent events of the past 100 years or so.... but before that what do you think the ancient hawaiians looked like?

samoan son

chefmike
10-31-2005, 12:35 AM
I never made my comment in a way to insult anybody, so the fact that you cunts are catching feelings and getting personal about me saying she's of african descent lets me know who has the "racial issues" here.

Every so-called Black/african-american in America is of African Descent, but the majority of us arent African at all. Weve been mixing with all other races for hundreds of years, so how is she having black African Ancestors thousands of years ago any diffrent from black americans having black African ancestors hundreds of years ago? You need to stick to what you know and thats chicks with dicks because it sure isnt the history of the black race.

Heres a message a SAMOAN guy posted on another board when this asian/black/pacific islander issue came up.

lemme clear up some stuff for all you non-samoans out there and/or non-polynesians.....

pasifik islanders are different from asians. yes we are. as you might not know there is a great number of people who make up the face of polynesia. actually, samoans, new zealanders and fijians trace their ancestry before the canoes, to the african continent and it is assured that we picked up many people on the way.....
they don't teach that in eurocentric school books.
chop socky quoted 'samoans are people of color too, the kkk will just as likely run after my dad than they would on me' implying that he recognises himself more as a samoan.
now, i ask you, how does this imply that he recognises himself MORE as samoan? compared to his father he IS more samoan since his dad is black. the quote actually implies that if the klan saw him, they wouldn't think twice about him being a black man. they don't see all that half this/half that stuff.

yes. many hawaiians are part asian because of recent events of the past 100 years or so.... but before that what do you think the ancient hawaiians looked like?

samoan son

While racism is still, and will always be around...

Seanchai, correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't recall any news of the klan burning any crosses, or terrorizing any people in Hawaii...although you might think so, from the above post...

hysteria doesn't do progressives, or right-wingers any good...well...maybe...no it definitely benefits right-wingers...

but...it just feeds into the age-old divide and conquer strategy, that the military industrial complex, and the corporate elite have thrived on forever...same as it ever was...

http://usera.imagecave.com/chefmike/thmpson-never-weird-enough.jpg

Overlord Abomination
10-31-2005, 01:02 AM
what an interesting thread...And humerous

partlycloudy
10-31-2005, 01:57 AM
http://images5.theimagehosting.com/twins.23.jpg (http://www.theimagehosting.com)

The Magic One
10-31-2005, 02:14 AM
:shock:

GroobySteven
10-31-2005, 05:14 AM
You're an ass.
I never said she was Asian either - I give her ethnic identity exactly as she gave it to me Hawaiian-Samoan. I'm sure they are people of colour but she still is NOT A BLACK GIRL WITH GLASSES which is why she appears on the Hawaiian section of the ladyboy site.
However, you feel you need to pidgeon hole or identify someone "brother" don't feel the need that everyone has your problems or victim issues.
seanchai

hondarobot
10-31-2005, 05:33 AM
Whoa, great pic as usual partlycloudy.

The little girls with the crazy "smiley face" Hitler t-shirts are so fucking disturbing. I heard something about these girls, some weird Euro pop duo or something, as far as I can tell.

Just Fucking Weird. Evil little spoiled brats.

But really, the're gonna be pretty hot some day. Although evil.

:?

GroobySteven
10-31-2005, 11:18 AM
Funnily enough they were just on the Bill Mahr show - two little evil hitler girls home schooled by their parents into the KKK.
Abort Abort Abort.
seanchai

Overlord Abomination
10-31-2005, 12:55 PM
Funnily enough they were just on the Bill Mahr show - two little evil hitler girls home schooled by their parent into the KKK.
Abort Abort Abort.
seanchai

It was just their mom. Dad divorced that bitch.

http://mfile.akamai.com/16688/wmv/abcondemand.download.akamai.com/16688/prem/051020ptl_hatemusic.wmv the interview i saw, Made me laugh at how stupid some people are.

MacShreach
10-31-2005, 02:26 PM
==

canihavu
10-31-2005, 02:43 PM
Here is another....

Damn she's a cutie!!!!

hondarobot
10-31-2005, 05:05 PM
I could only make it through five minutes of the video. Great link, Overlord, but once the guy with the swastika belt buckle showed up I just couldn't take any more. What the hell is wrong with those people?

The good thing is these girls will hopefully grow up and realize "These nazi loser fans of ours are a bunch of total dorks that can't afford to buy our records!"

If there smart (which they don't seem to be, but you can hope) they will shun their mom and their current fan base, and reinvent themselves as a reformed Pro- Tolerance pop duo. They'd probably have a bit of success with that. Well, if they develop some actual talent, that is.

The alternative is frightning. Imagine what happens once they start getting tits.

:shock:

MacShreach
10-31-2005, 06:21 PM
==

brickcitybrother
11-01-2005, 01:09 AM
Ok Sean ... I defer to you on this. A little harsh on your correction - but I'm grown and can handle it. To me I see the color and she looked much like other girls I've seen that are sisters of color. As far as the way the post went - I think it is a shame. My goal was to put up a pic of a pretty woman - why it had to be twisted is beyond my comprehension. :banghead :2cent

drock
11-03-2005, 04:23 PM

seanchai

YOu're a fucking moron; that girl is not black! Black people try to claim any and every damn thing.

The Magic One
11-04-2005, 05:22 AM

seanchai

YOu're a fucking moron; that girl is not black! Black people try to claim any and every damn thing.You're a little late to the party huh pussy?

Dont address me again unless I give you permission bitch. I'd beat the snot outta you, you dont know The Magic One like that.

drock
11-19-2005, 03:13 PM

seanchai

YOu're a fucking moron; that girl is not black! Black people try to claim any and every damn thing.You're a little late to the party huh pussy?

Dont address me again unless I give you permission bitch. I'd beat the snot outta you, you dont know The Magic One like that.

OHHHHHHHHH i'm soooo afraid of the limp dick faggot who nuts only hang long when he's sitting behind his computer with a vibrating dildo shoved up his azz..

idiot savant
07-01-2006, 04:22 AM
How a discussion on blk t girl with glasses end like this,I don't know.As for the hilter tshirts,it kinda funny that people is more offended by that than the confederate flag on clothes,trucks and hats.rebel my ass