PDA

View Full Version : transexuals in the military yes or no?

Gunab1
10-17-2009, 01:46 PM
Alright so obama just anounced that he is gonna do away with the dont ask dont tell policy so gays and lesbians can be more open and also join the military being homosexual. Well me being a soldier deployed to afghanistan thought about it and if gays and lesbians can join what about transexuals. I dont believe there is any policy covering this at all at the time nor has the issue ever been adressed. Maybe transexuals have no desire to join im not sure. But id love to see it happen since im a huge secret fan of tansexuals and have been for 8 years.

ps. If anyone wants to discuss this or keep my company while im deployed i also posted a personal a few days ago just ignore the pics of my body.

phobun
10-17-2009, 02:09 PM
There was a youtube channel by a young MTF soldier on active duty who's on HRT... even talks at one point how she can hide her breasts with her body armor. I'll see if I can find it.

2009AD
10-17-2009, 02:15 PM
Well me being a soldier deployed to afghanistan ....

Maybe transexuals have no desire to join im not sure. But id love to see it happen since im a huge secret fan of tansexuals and have been for 8 years.

transexuals in the military yes or no?

If a post-op person can meet the requirements to join the service, sure.

Pre-op transgenders in the military? Good luck with that one. Recipe for disaster.

Gunab1
10-17-2009, 02:32 PM
see i dont see much of a problem other than.. The showers im still in afghanistan on a base and i dont see how the showers would work. Ive visited at least 9 bases in afghan and iraq and all of them have maybe 8 showers and at least 100-400 use them throughout the day. Now for istance a gay male who is open with obamas new idea will cause problems like how would a marine take a guy taking a gander at his penis or if he knows hes open would he even stay in the shower room once the homsexual walked in probably not and for the transexual how would thast ever work they would have to install a whole new system at every base to fix this

irongoddess
10-17-2009, 03:17 PM
I`m italian and to do military service is obligatory for most people.
When you are 17yrs and they call you and you have to go for four days in this place where they do all the medical checks and staff.
obviously i couldn`t go to sleep in a place with all men and i remember i had to go with my parents to have me exonerated.When i went there,i was 17yrs i was wearing a shirt skirt and a crop top showing a lot of my cleavage , really high heels and a bright lip gloss all the guys were whistling at me when i whehn iwalked inthere was like they`ve never seen a woman,and some of the guys were really hot.than we walked into the office and they asked my dad so "where`s your son" my dad answered "well she`s next to me,she`s my daughter now" after one hour we left and than they posted the exnoretation document at home because obviously i couldn`t do the military and they didn`t need to do medical checks or anything like that because they could see a looked like a lady.I remember it was traumatic at the time but luckily i only had to be there for just one hour.I can joke it about it now,but it wasn`t funny at the time.

Gunab1
10-17-2009, 04:49 PM
wow thanks for that personal story i can totally see how that would be a tragic experience but clearly you have moved onto bigger and better things.

fred41
10-17-2009, 05:47 PM

Maybe transexuals have no desire to join im not sure. But id love to see it happen since im a huge secret fan of tansexuals and have been for 8 years.

Pre-op transgenders in the military? Good luck with that one. Recipe for disaster.

lol...some of the girls I know would be fierce...I would pity the enemy.

.......the combat boots would have to be Prada though. :)

SarahG
10-17-2009, 07:38 PM

That's not true, SRS is an automatic disqualifier in the American military. Official regulations prohibit anyone in the service from having genital modifications- including but not limited to SRS, orchirectomies, etc.

The "official" reason why SRS isn't allowed, is because after SRS you need to dilate on a regular basis (YMMV on how often) to keep the vaginal cavity from shutting & trying to heal itself. Obviously, if you're in a combat situation, you may not be able to go "hey guys, hold up- I gotta go in that shack over there and dilate for an hour or my vagina will seal itself shut!"

It's not a particularly strong argument, but its a sounder argument than a lot of the other things that can get you kicked out of the service (like having too many tattoos, or getting your tongue forked).

These regulations may or may not effect FtM's, I don't really know. I know that top surgery & hysterectomies are not auto disqualifiers like SRS is.

alyssats
10-17-2009, 09:30 PM
Ive been in military service for 2 years when i was 17-19 years old. Its mandatory here in the Philippines if you study in the universityfor college degree

Ive sucked all those cocks of yummy cute soldiers deliciousss!

BLKGSXR
10-17-2009, 09:38 PM

Pre-op transgenders in the military? Good luck with that one. Recipe for disaster.I totally agree...

phobun
10-18-2009, 12:09 AM

lol...some of the girls I know would be fierce...I would pity the enemy.

.......the combat boots would have to be Prada though. :)
Exactly. Actually, I know some FTMs would probably make damn good soldiers.

alex_c
10-18-2009, 03:14 AM

That's not true, SRS is an automatic disqualifier in the American military. Official regulations prohibit anyone in the service from having genital modifications- including but not limited to SRS, orchirectomies, etc.

The "official" reason why SRS isn't allowed, is because after SRS you need to dilate on a regular basis (YMMV on how often) to keep the vaginal cavity from shutting & trying to heal itself. Obviously, if you're in a combat situation, you may not be able to go "hey guys, hold up- I gotta go in that shack over there and dilate for an hour or my vagina will seal itself shut!"

It's not a particularly strong argument, but its a sounder argument than a lot of the other things that can get you kicked out of the service (like having too many tattoos, or getting your tongue forked).

These regulations may or may not effect FtM's, I don't really know. I know that top surgery & hysterectomies are not auto disqualifiers like SRS is.

I can understand the SRS aspect but having an orchi does not disqualify you at all. I know 2 soldiers current serving in the army one who had testicular cancer and the other whos transgendered, both have had orchiectomies. Its really no different than that of someone whos had their ring finger or toe blown off or shot off, as long as they're fully capable of doing their job mentally and physically then theres no reason for dismissal nor disqualification.

2009AD
10-18-2009, 04:20 AM
What are you talking about? It's common knowledge that tg people are not allowed into the military. The OP, as I see it, was asking IF tgs should be allowed.

TsGiaX
10-18-2009, 04:26 AM
I wouldnt wanna go . lol

Thanks But NO Thanks...

Beagle
10-18-2009, 05:20 AM
What about Midget Transsexuals?

phobun
10-18-2009, 06:11 AM
What about Midget Transsexuals?
The military is well-suited for non-conformists and progressive social experimentation.
http://vodpod.com/watch/1154635-cross-dressing-midget

blacktgirls
10-18-2009, 07:56 AM
Ive been in military service for 2 years when i was 17-19 years old. Its mandatory here in the Philippines if you study in the universityfor college degree

Ive sucked all those cocks of yummy cute soldiers deliciousss! i wish i had shared a tent with you and to give is just as satisfying as to receive . 8)

alyssats
10-18-2009, 01:13 PM

Ive sucked all those cocks of yummy cute soldiers deliciousss! i wish i had shared a tent with you and to give is just as satisfying as to receive . 8)

Actually some of the higher rank officers loves trannies a lot and been very nice to me and my ts girl friends when we are serving in the military training. I would not give any further details jeje

Gunab1
10-18-2009, 08:03 PM
well ive been in the miltary since i was 17 9 years ago and i have been a fan of ts's since 18 years old and im not afraid to say it. And i would love to become friends with several of the beautiful transexuals that post on this site.

Gunab1
10-18-2009, 08:12 PM
well ive been in the miltary since i was 17 9 years ago and i have been a fan of ts's since 18 years old and im not afraid to say it. And i would love to become friends with several of the beautiful transexuals that post on this site.

SarahG
10-18-2009, 09:00 PM
I can understand the SRS aspect but having an orchi does not disqualify you at all. I know 2 soldiers current serving in the army one who had testicular cancer and the other whos transgendered, both have had orchiectomies. Its really no different than that of someone whos had their ring finger or toe blown off or shot off, as long as they're fully capable of doing their job mentally and physically then theres no reason for dismissal nor disqualification.

But did they get them before or after they entered the service? That makes a bit of a difference. They'll keep a lot of people who lose body parts due to medical conditions or combat injuries... but if someone already had those injuries as a civilian who THEN tried to join, they wouldn't be able to.

SarahG
10-18-2009, 09:05 PM
What are you talking about? It's common knowledge that tg people are not allowed into the military. The OP, as I see it, was asking

What am I talking about? You stated in your post:

That's totally incorrect. The military has policies already, in effect already, against SRS.

If you get SRS you cannot serve in the American military. Period. It will disqualify you immediately.

Even if they got rid of don't ask tomorrow, SRS would still exclude you for medical reasons.

alyssats
10-18-2009, 09:20 PM

wow ive just seen your pics in your personal page so delicious baby boy. you in afghanistan now?

George Clooney
10-18-2009, 09:30 PM

Gunab1
10-18-2009, 10:15 PM
yes i am deployed to afghanistan right now thanks for askin sexy

BrendaQG
10-18-2009, 10:29 PM
I wish that would be possible. I tried to join the Air Force via OTS (Officer training school) once when I was living as a man. I even took this test, forget what it was called... It tested aptitude for pilot/navigator training. I just qualified for that. Then the recruiting sergeant meet with me personally. We had only spoken on the phone to that point. Quickly after that I stopped receiving communications from them. When I called and asked when I should come for my physical, they said that only candidates who are likely to be selected for OTS get the physical... but I could enlist and would be an E-6 based on my education. I briefly looked into that but I passed on that.

I wanted to learn to fly and fly a jet of some kind. I wanted to apply what I know about science to the protection of our country (this was 2004-05).

Shortly after that misadventure I got on hormones again. I really really wanted to fly.

I guess USAF is or was not yet desperate enough to wink at a queer person and let one of us in. At least not into a leadership role.

Baron Of Hell
10-18-2009, 11:26 PM
I wish that would be possible. I tried to join the Air Force via OTS (Officer training school) once when I was living as a man. I even took this test, forget what it was called... It tested aptitude for pilot/navigator training. I just qualified for that. Then the recruiting sergeant meet with me personally. We had only spoken on the phone to that point. Quickly after that I stopped receiving communications from them. When I called and asked when I should come for my physical, they said that only candidates who are likely to be selected for OTS get the physical... but I could enlist and would be an E-6 based on my education. I briefly looked into that but I passed on that.

I wanted to learn to fly and fly a jet of some kind. I wanted to apply what I know about science to the protection of our country (this was 2004-05).

Shortly after that misadventure I got on hormones again. I really really wanted to fly.

I guess USAF is or was not yet desperate enough to wink at a queer person and let one of us in. At least not into a leadership role.

If you had it to do over would you pretend to be a straight guy in order to fly?

peggygee
10-19-2009, 02:39 AM

I am proud to say that I have honorably served in our armed forces, and
as a woman who is post op, I would be open to the possibility of returning
to the militiary.

Unfortunately there are DOD regulations that preclude that. Though, the
Selective Service System states: "Individuals who are bom female and
have a sex change are not required to register. U.S, citizens or
immigrants who are bom male and have a sex change are still required
to register. In the event of a resumption of the draft, males who have
had a sex change can file a claim for an exemption from military service
if they receive an order to report for duty."

On this:

If that is their rationale, it is fairly specious, as the only time it is critical
that a post op dilates is during the recovery period from GRS, say for the
first few months.

Even if she doesn't masturbate or have sex with someone, she isn't at
risk of permanently losing depth or having her vagina close on her.

peggygee
10-19-2009, 02:54 AM
On a related note:

How can I have my VA and DOD records changed to reflect my new name and gender identity?

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/womensoldier.jpg

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/vet1Emblem-xsml.gifhttp://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/vet2aniserv.gif

How can I have my VA and DOD records changed to reflect my new name and gender identity?

Name. Veterans may change their names in the VA databases (national and local healthcare facility) by forwarding a letter request with a certified copy of the court ordered name change to both the regional VA office that holds one's records and one's primary healthcare facility. Retirees may do the same with DoD by providing their parent service's personnel command retiree section and the DFAS Columbus Retired Pay Office a certified copy of the court ordered name change. A new retired ID card can be issued and a DEERS name change entry made at any military Pass and ID office by presenting a certified copy of the court ordered name change.

Note that the DD-214 cannot be changed once issued; however, if one legally changes name in the military records prior to discharge or retirement, the original DD-214 will be issued in the new name. Gender (VA). Veterans may change their gender markers in the VA databases (national and local healthcare facility) by forwarding a notarized copy of the surgeon's letter that confirms accomplishment of SRS/GRS/GCS to both the regional VA office that holds one's records and one's primary healthcare facility. Gender (DoD). Veterans may request a change of gender marker in DoD records by submitting a Form DD 149, Application for Correction of Military Record parent service's records correction activity (e.g., the Board for Correction of Naval Records). Include as a minimum a certified copy of the court-ordered name change and a notarized copy of the surgeon's SRS/GRS/GCS confirmation letter. Expect the process to take a year or more.

The corrections activity, acting in the name of the Service Secretary (e.g., Secretary of the Army), will task the appropriate military personnel command to issue a Statement of Service in your new name and gender. The Form DD 214 -- which does not show gender -- will NOT be changed or amended because the name at time of discharge or retirement is considered to have been correct at that time. Issue of the Statement of Service can take up to an additional six months. Retirees can send a copy of the Statement of Service by letter to the Retired Pay Office, DFAS Columbus, requesting the gender marker to be changed 'wherever recorded in DFAS databases.' This is important because DFAS issues a periodic master tape that overrides any data in the DEERS database.

Changing the retiree's DEERS gender marker can be done at a military Pass and ID office by presenting the surgeon's letter and the Statement of Service showing your new gender. If the retiree is unmarried, the Pass and ID personnel can make the change. If the retiree is married, attempting to change the gender marker would result in a same sex marriage; so the change is blocked. Advise the local personnel to call their DEERS Help Desk (Research and Analysis), which can override the block on same-sex spouses. If the retiree's spouse has also changed sex (i.e., an MTF/FTM couple), the local office can change both gender markers before pressing the Enter key.

Patience and a sense of humor are advised when coaching local military personnel through this procedure.

2009AD
10-19-2009, 02:56 AM
I'll say it again: It's common knowledge that tg people are not allowed into the military.
You are not revealing anything new. I wrote that IF the military decided to accept post-op tg people and IF a tg candidate qualified, then sure, why not? Get it?

What are you talking about? It's common knowledge that tg people are not allowed into the military. The OP, as I see it, was asking

What am I talking about? You stated in your post:

That's totally incorrect. The military has policies already, in effect already, against SRS.

If you get SRS you cannot serve in the American military. Period. It will disqualify you immediately.

Even if they got rid of don't ask tomorrow, SRS would still exclude you for medical reasons.

BrendaQG
10-19-2009, 03:06 AM

If you had it to do over would you pretend to be a straight guy in order to fly?

Well I kinda did. I mean people presume one is straight unless they say otherwise.

alex_c
10-19-2009, 03:55 AM

But did they get them before or after they entered the service? That makes a bit of a difference. They'll keep a lot of people who lose body parts due to medical conditions or combat injuries... but if someone already had those injuries as a civilian who THEN tried to join, they wouldn't be able to.

thats still a fallacy, considering the guy who had testicular cancer actually had his orchiectomy paid for by the ARMY, therefor they knew and know, again it doesnt matter if you've had it done.

Do you think women whove had an Oophorectomy cant serve?

AmericanDream
10-19-2009, 04:02 AM
Alright so obama just anounced that he is gonna do away with the dont ask dont tell policy so gays and lesbians can be more open and also join the military being homosexual. Well me being a soldier deployed to afghanistan thought about it and if gays and lesbians can join what about transexuals. I dont believe there is any policy covering this at all at the time nor has the issue ever been adressed. Maybe transexuals have no desire to join im not sure. But id love to see it happen since im a huge secret fan of tansexuals and have been for 8 years.

ps. If anyone wants to discuss this or keep my company while im deployed i also posted a personal a few days ago just ignore the pics of my body.
There's uses for everyone, everywhere. The military is no exception.

Ts CinthyaNY
10-19-2009, 06:00 AM

LMFAO !!! Attagirl !!! Kinda happened the same to me ...

Love...

Cinthya.

alyssats
10-19-2009, 07:16 PM

LMFAO !!! Attagirl !!! Kinda happened the same to me ...

Love...

Cinthya.

hi Cinthya jeje youre also such a naughty girl miss you havent seen you post lately

kisses to you Alyssa

SarahG
10-19-2009, 10:22 PM
thats still a fallacy, considering the guy who had testicular cancer actually had his orchiectomy paid for by the ARMY, therefor they knew and know, again it doesnt matter if you've had it done.

Do you think women whove had an Oophorectomy cant serve?

What I'm saying is there are things that will disqualify someone from joining, that won't disqualify someone who is already enlisted. I don't know what the complete list is of stuff that would fall under that type of a situation, I know losing an eye is an example because I've met people who fell under that situation.

phobun
10-19-2009, 10:29 PM
I also served in the military prior to transition, after 7 years I decided I was done with don't ask don't tell. I actually had a great experience in the Army and even after I came out to my chain of command I still was treated decently. I think that the military underestimate a lot of the people who serve. If I had the option to reenlist as a woman regardless of my transexuality, I would totally go for it. Just as long as could regain my leadership position.
Wow. You have lovely facial features.

Gunab1
10-20-2009, 09:22 AM
wow i never knew so many other countries were so excepting. The united states military still has a semi strict policy on alot of untouched subjects like homosexuality i guess maybe with time things will change.

alyssats
10-20-2009, 11:33 AM
The hardest thing when i was in military training is that im also in hormones at that time. I usually need to bring with me my rifle which is 5 kilos goshhh my shoulder muscles aching for days and will all those push up and running on the field. If not only for the cute soldier boys delicious cock in there i would have given up lol

Gunab1
10-20-2009, 12:33 PM
well if any other transexual has the same feelings about soldiers check out my personal page i made it to give back to all the beautiful tgirls here even though i could never compare

Gunab1
10-20-2009, 12:39 PM
well if any other transexual has the same feelings about soldiers check out my personal page i made it to give back to all the beautiful tgirls here even though i could never compare

alyssats
10-20-2009, 04:53 PM

wow such a nice bod, cock and ass deliciousness!

by the way i think many soldiers are into TS girls i even met some high ranking generals as clients jeje they are mostly 'power bottoms' lol

Gunab1
10-20-2009, 05:07 PM
maybe thats cause in baisc training we are traumatized by all the cock we were forced to deal with. I remember i was just 17 and i had to stand in rooms with like 400 guys wall to wall nude and then we had like 2 minutes to change and shower at times where dick young and old were swinging everywhere but you were being yelled at so it became normal. So maybe a transexual is normal after that to some since were not so scared of cock like so many other men who also thing transexuals are freaks which is not the truth at all. To me a transexual is a beautiful combination that still gets to me

alyssats
10-20-2009, 05:37 PM
maybe thats cause in baisc training we are traumatized by all the cock we were forced to deal with. I remember i was just 17 and i had to stand in rooms with like 400 guys wall to wall nude and then we had like 2 minutes to change and shower at times where dick young and old were swinging everywhere but you were being yelled at so it became normal. So maybe a transexual is normal after that to some since were not so scared of cock like so many other men who also thing transexuals are freaks which is not the truth at all. To me a transexual is a beautiful combination that still gets to me

wow i want to see that! did you like it when you see those lovely cocks seems delicious right?

Gunab1
10-20-2009, 06:13 PM
well delicious not so much. At 17 i was all scared about being nude around people thinking i was gonna get judged for having a little penis. And it was uterrly a shock and boy with 9 years of service now im a freakin champ and dont mind being nude at all and i have seen prolly over 1000 cocks and not on purpose or staring but sometimes theres so much cock unless you staring at a cieling your bound to see one even for a second and in all sizes i could write a book about it from the smallest of cocks being maybe 1 inch if that sad i know to chapter that goes into my fist expeirce in basic training where i seen my first black cock and felt god was laughing at me cause this guys was as big as my forearm and maybe 12 inches like it coulda eaten me. but i guess now im more comfortable and realize its just a body part and there still not delicious excpet on a tgirl for some reason

Helvis2012
10-21-2009, 05:40 AM
Why not?

vamille
12-12-2017, 12:39 AM
Yes Today The Pentagon said YES TO TRANSGENDERED. ...SO salute my cock lol