PDA

View Full Version : nas and jay-z squash beef, perform "dead presidents&quo

d
10-28-2005, 11:25 AM
if ur in my industry you already know nas is signing with def jam, but tonight in jay-z's "i declare war" concert, jigga came out and performed "dead presidents" with nas on his right side doing the hook with his arm around jigga. this is huge for hip-hop. rumors are the two are going to do an album together produced by kanye but thats yet to be seen. but this is still very major

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-28-2005, 11:32 AM
I'll believe it when I see it. Honestly I'd be dissapointed for Nas. He popped major shit the last few months about trailblazing....................signing with Def Jam ain't trailblazing it's a good guaranteed income but not trailblazing..............

Trailblazing would be going back to Sony/Columbia and saying "I want to run the hip-hop section", something I honestly think they would have given him.

Grimey
10-28-2005, 04:10 PM
Naw I always wanted them to do something together. Picture this, if Biggie was still alive, imagine those three doing an album together with producers like Dre, DJ Premire, Kanye, Neptunes and I guess let P. Diddy do something so he wont be crying. But that shit would be hot, and I think a Jay and Nas joint would be hot as well. Just my thoughts....................