PDA

View Full Version : "Look Mom Silicone CAN BOUNCE" or new condom uses.

AllanahStarrNYC
10-15-2009, 01:03 AM
So Sunday I hosted and performed at the Hustla Ball in NYC- which was ONE of the BEST parties I have been to in a long time! Completely WILD and CRAZY!!!! And though it was mostly a gay party- there were al kinds of people, all kinds of sexualities there and genders completely liberated and doing whatever.

They had many fun things like live shows all night, photo booths, hair cuts, tattoo parlos, massage tables

and TRAMPOLINES!!

Well, I decided I wanted to jump on the trampoline...

Which was FUN, but since I had to take my 5 inch sequened heels off, I cut my big toe on the metal part and it was bleeding! I got off and my friend Roger saw a condom packet and put the condom on my big toe and I put my shoe back on. It felt fine and I forgot about it.

The next day when I was putting my shoes away, I found a bloody, broken condom in my shoe. And for a moment I was like WTF??? Then I remembered what happened! So it was quite amusing. After all, there are far worse places to find a bloody, broken condom the morning after :).

So now you know if you ever have a cut on your toe and have nothing else around, a condom will do! It worked miracles for my cut, stopped the bleeding and all.

Here is the evidence..my friend Roger made the one with the clous which I like to call

"The tranny who thought she could fly"

(And he made my a-line Pucci into a form fitting cocktail dress, which I thought was funny-better for a flying queen I suppose)

AllanahStarrNYC
10-15-2009, 01:12 AM
And some pictures from the madness...

AllanahStarrNYC
10-15-2009, 01:13 AM
:D

AllanahStarrNYC
10-15-2009, 01:19 AM
:D

hippifried
10-15-2009, 02:52 AM
So, uh... Has anyone ever tried using helium instead of silicone?