PDA

View Full Version : A special thanks to my members, directors, sites!

MrsKellyPierce
10-13-2009, 01:23 AM
It has been one year since my site went live. I want to thank you for the support...your help has helped me in my personal life with money, surgeries, and future surgeries I am having. With out you guys I am nothing :P

I honestly mean that, and if you aren't a member of KellyShore.net lol piss on you j/k I am kidding!!

But I honestly want to say thank you for the support you have given over the last year!

Thank you ISA the momma of all our sites...

As well as all the advertisers, directors, sites, and more that took a chance on me :)

A special thank you to Miss Jasmine Jewels on my new photography and image. I thank you for being patient with me, I know I can be a pain in the ass lol I love you!!

Sweet Kisses,

Kelly

shemale-411
10-13-2009, 01:47 AM
Kelly, congratulations on the year anniversary of your site. Thank you for providing a quality site to promote, and for being more than just a model, and interacting with your fans. Cheers!

cookiepuss
10-13-2009, 01:52 AM
Thanks to you, Kelly! You're a beautiful girl with the world in your hand! All the best.
ps, get your ass down to FLA!!!! :wink:

MrsKellyPierce
10-13-2009, 02:02 AM
thanks shemale411!!

And cookiepuss I miss Florida I used to live in St. Petersburg I loved it there!