PDA

View Full Version : At least Rush Limbaugh keeps it real! LOL

Silcc69
10-12-2009, 06:07 AM
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/33244211/ns/today-today_people/?GT1=43001

“It’s just creating more curiosity about me,” Limbaugh told Gangel in a preview from a taped interview that aired Friday on TODAY. “It’s 21 years, more popular than ever. Lord, thank you for my enemies.”

He launched his Rush Limbaugh Show nationally in 1988 just as the Reagan era was ending in Washington, and it’s gone on to become one of the biggest success stories in radio history. Often credited for saving AM radio, Limbaugh’s daily, three-hour show is the most listened to in America, and earned him the richest contract in radio history – some $400 million – when he re-upped in 2008 to continue broadcasting through 2016.

For the love of money
Limbaugh makes no bones about doing his radio show for the love of money, not necessarily for the love of politics or the spirit of debate.

”My audience, my ratings,” Limbaugh replied when asked by Gangel who he does his show for. “For ratings, I will admit it.

“Let me shock the world right here on NBC. I am doing my show for ratings. I want the largest audience I can get because that’s how I can charge the highest advertising rates. Which means what else do I want? Money.”