PDA

View Full Version : "YOU CAN'T HAVE MY COCK; YOU'LL SERVE MY FEET!"

squirtsilly
10-12-2009, 01:23 AM
Here is a piece of short fiction inspired by the photo of the sultry lady that accompanies it...I hope you enjoy. Any comments will be appreciated, too!

So here we go...

"YOU CAN'T HAVE MY COCK; YOU'LL SERVE MY FEET!"

I’d seen her in the bar many times but was always too intimidated to approach because she never gave off a friendly vibe to me. I saw her go off with other guys, guys younger and better-looking than myself, and I figured I just wasn’t in her league. Her dark Latina looks, her statuesque body, her long legs—these had long ago pulled me into mental orbit around her, and I was fixed there—if only in my imagination.

But one night she returned my gaze and we soon got into a conversation. I think she was curious to play with someone who looked at her with such awe. It was true: when it comes to beautiful female creatures either of the genetic or tgirl type, I am like a little puppy running after its mistress.

We went to a nearby hotel and when we got settled in the room she told me to strip and kneel on the carpet. When I was done, she began to take off her own clothes, and naked she was everything I had hoped for. Her cock looked so suckable and I was also excited by her beautifully shaped legs and high-arched feet in strappy sandals.

But then she laid down the law.

“You’re too old and ordinary looking for me,” she said. “I’m not going to let you anywhere near my dick.” And as if to tease and torture me with that fact, she stroked it. She sat down on the couch and leaned back so that her dick was the prominent center of her posture. Oh, I really wanted to feel those plush thighs around my ears while I licked her balls and sucked her shaft! I could have cried real tears for the wanting of it. But she grinned at me cruelly and said, "You can only lick my feet. That’s all I want you for tonight.”

Well, if she thought she was punishing me, she had it wrong. I am as much crazy about legs and feet as I am about ladycock. “Crawl!” she said. “Crawl over to my feet and start kissing them! And you can pull on that poor excuse of a prick while you do.”

I moved on my hands and knees toward her, and pressed my lips to her toes. I kissed her feet all over, licked at the toes, the arches. I crouched next to her feet on the floor, curling myself up almost in a ball so that I could adore her feet and jack myself at the same time. When I looked up, she was stroking herself too, very fast. Her dick was slick and hard and red.

She looked down at me contemptuously. “You’re not much of a man, are you? If you’d argued a little, I might have changed my mind. But I guess you’re just a slave. So, slave, all you’ll ever get—ever—are my feet. And to think you might have had this meat in your mouth!”

But what I got was good anyway. It was humiliating and it was delicious. I love to be denied, too, almost as much as I like to feel a cock in my lips. I like to be a plaything to the whims of goddesses. I worshipped her feet while she jacked herself off. I moved from foot to foot and paid my tribute of saliva and service to her toes. I kissed her shoes, too, and stroked the heels as if they would squirt. I was like a puppy. I was a puppy. Puppy, puppy, puppy man...and when her cum started to shoot up in the air and landed on the side of my face, I came too.

spolverone
10-12-2009, 05:36 PM
great story i love it

thanks

squirtsilly
10-12-2009, 06:23 PM
Glad you liked it, spolverone. Thanks for leaving your comment!

Skwisgarr Skwigelf
12-12-2009, 03:26 AM
I like the incorporation of the pictures

hangman820@yahoo.com
09-30-2010, 05:27 PM
gotta describe the shoes more!

squirtsilly
10-06-2010, 06:23 PM
gotta describe the shoes more!

Next time I write a story with cool shoes, I will definitely put in more detail about them. Good point. Thanks for your comment and for reading, hangman820!

ShemaleScienceProject
12-21-2010, 01:45 PM
Foot fetish! My favourite kind of shemale story. Thanks for posting.