PDA

View Full Version : What if somebody owes you a public apology???

TsVanessa69
10-09-2009, 10:15 PM
There is something that has been eating away at me and I finally have had enough and need to get it off my chest.
A while back about this time last year, there was a person who got to be quite popular here on this site.
For some odd reason she decided to start some drama with me and we went back and forth.
Then things crossed the line and she made some statements on here, that were actally punishable by law. I didnt press charges, but I noticed her acusations, some people took as fact and no longer speak to me.
She even went so far as to carry it off HA and into clubs where I worked and said those things around girls I mentor, and they and others not even into her heard and it came back to me.
Then time went on, Chicagos TG scene is big, but girls like me, are always going to be active members of the community and cannot be missed.
Time went on and we just started speaking and hanging out again, and she has sort of apologized in private, but I never got a public apology.
So bascially I am wondering, am I wrong for wanting an aoplogy for the bullshit, or is that how life is.
Should I be torn down and publicly humilated and my life put at risk, just so somebody can make themselves look good and gain fans???
Am I wrong?

seanbeag7
10-09-2009, 10:18 PM
No, i don't think you are wrong to ask, but getting it will be a whole different matter. :?

rockabilly
10-09-2009, 10:23 PM
No you're not wrong for wanting a public apology but you may have to settle for the private one. It takes a big person to admit when they are wrong and an even bigger one to do it publicly. Just my opinion Vanessa. :shrug:

TsVanessa69
10-09-2009, 10:28 PM
No you're not wrong for wanting a public apology but you may have to settle for the private one. It takes a big person to admit when they are wrong and an even bigger one to do it publicly. Just my opinion Vanessa. :shrug:

But that person didnt humiliate me in private
they did it here.
Only to make me look bad so they could look better.
And its funny because at the end of the day, that fake image is going to crumple fast.

rockabilly
10-09-2009, 10:34 PM
I'm sorry Vanessa , it would be the right thing to do if she would make the apology here.

Nicole Dupre
10-09-2009, 10:39 PM
There is something that has been eating away at me and I finally have had enough and need to get it off my chest.
A while back about this time last year, there was a person who got to be quite popular here on this site.
For some odd reason she decided to start some drama with me and we went back and forth.
Then things crossed the line and she made some statements on here, that were actally punishable by law. I didnt press charges, but I noticed her acusations, some people took as fact and no longer speak to me.
She even went so far as to carry it off HA and into clubs where I worked and said those things around girls I mentor, and they and others not even into her heard and it came back to me.
Then time went on, Chicagos TG scene is big, but girls like me, are always going to be active members of the community and cannot be missed.
Time went on and we just started speaking and hanging out again, and she has sort of apologized in private, but I never got a public apology.
So bascially I am wondering, am I wrong for wanting an aoplogy for the bullshit, or is that how life is.
Should I be torn down and publicly humilated and my life put at risk, just so somebody can make themselves look good and gain fans???
Am I wrong?

I wouldn't say you're wrong, but you may be setting yourself up for a disappointment when you expect one. You would hope that adults were capable of addressing their fuck-ups, but lots of them can't and won't.

If I owe someone an apology, I'll give one. And since I don't apologize very often, when I do you can believe that I mean it; whether people can appreciate it or not. If I didn't mean it, I wouldn't bother.

Many people see apologizing as a sign of weakness. But imo, it's lip service that's truly weakness, and heartfelt apologies are not.

:2cent

TsVanessa69
10-09-2009, 10:42 PM
Am I wrong?

I wouldn't say you're wrong, but you may be setting yourself up for a disappointment when you expect one. You would hope that adults were capable of addressing their fuck-ups, but lots of them can't and won't.

If I owe someone an apology, I'll give one. And since I don't apologize very often, when I do you can believe that I mean it; whether people can appreciate it or not. If I didn't mean it, I wouldn't bother.

Many people see apologizing as a sign of weakness. But imo, it's lip service that's truly weakness, and heartfelt apologies are not.

:2cent
I just find it SAD, that somebody who looks out for you in REAL life and you tear them down to make a better PUBLIC image is fucked up.

TSCURIOUS
10-09-2009, 11:13 PM
Best thing to do is forget it! Be the bigger person, turn the other cheek, and hold your head high! Your REAL friends know the truth, don't worry about the haters - You'll get much more satisfaction in th elong run than if you make a big deal about it.

TsVanessa69
10-09-2009, 11:24 PM
Best thing to do is forget it! Be the bigger person, turn the other cheek, and hold your head high! Your REAL friends know the truth, don't worry about the haters - You'll get much more satisfaction in th elong run than if you make a big deal about it.
I know, but I just am at the point I'm about to snap.
These girls and these FAKE public images is one thing.
But to feel the need to walk over me to get to the top and then just act like nothing ever happend is the worse part.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than liked for who I am not.

yosi
10-09-2009, 11:28 PM
the line from Elton John's song " "sorry seems to be the hardest word" is memorable one mainly because it's the truth.

if I were you , I would accept the PM applogy.

just my 2 cents 8)

rockabilly
10-09-2009, 11:28 PM
Show them that you're a class act and rise above the pettiness.

BeardedOne
10-10-2009, 12:01 AM
Show them that you're a class act and rise above the pettiness.

Hear, fucking hear!

V-Lady, you are expecting a whole fuck of a lot if you think that someone that shagged you here on HA is going to apologize in the same venue (Or, for that matter, that you suffered that much damage from said venue).

For one thing, you have to accept that a lot of e-bullshit is pretty impotent (To take a penile-strength term to heart) in that it is harsh words, typed freely, from a blind.

From another view, you have to consider the audience. Do you really think that a general populace that sees no father north than your cocklet can make an educated opinion as to your social status?

I think not and vote that you should just let it go. The personal, one-on-one apology should suffice.

Anything else is just fluff.

Distance
10-10-2009, 12:49 AM
I know, but I just am at the point I'm about to snap.
These girls and these FAKE public images is one thing.
But to feel the need to walk over me to get to the top and then just act like nothing ever happend is the worse part.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than liked for who I am not.

Don't forget, just forgive. Imagine how shallow and dead inside that person is like. She is probably suffering more than you do. Reality always bites back real hard. And it's an everyday thing. :wink:

bte
10-10-2009, 12:51 AM
You are owed an apology but I don't think the person will issue the apology. I could be wrong. I don't take anything said on here seriously about what girls say about other girls. You are a success while the person talking shit is well basically shit.

Felicia Katt
10-10-2009, 03:59 AM
Someone on here plainly owes me an apology, having admitted, by refusing to deny it, that he was behind a bunch of anonymous hateful crap on the "other board". But I'm not holding my breath waiting for one. Neither should you. But I won't dignify anyone like that by participating in anything to do with them here, and neither should you. Forget and don't forgive, until they do something to earn it, or until it means so little to you anymore that it costs you nothing to do it.

FK

raybbaby
10-10-2009, 04:10 AM
I think you should hold your breath, and stomp up and down 'til you get it. It probably won't take long. Make sure you're keeping your "public" ready and waiting for it to happen as well. Nothing worse than getting a public apology when no one is looking.

Nicole Dupre
10-10-2009, 04:36 AM
I think you should hold your breath, and stomp up and down 'til you get it. It probably won't take long. Make sure you're keeping your "public" ready and waiting for it to happen as well. Nothing worse than getting a public apology when no one is looking.

coughshadecough

Nicole Dupre
10-10-2009, 04:49 AM
Forget and don't forgive, until they do something to earn it, or until it means so little to you anymore that it costs you nothing to do it.

FK

I love that philosophy.

I also like "giving the cunt enough rope to hang herself", which greedy cunts always gladly take.

And of course, there's always serving a chilled 'dessert'.

CaptainGeech
10-10-2009, 06:52 AM
I'm not familiar with the particular situation that you are referencing so I cant comment directly. I will say that I feel personal (face to face) apologizes carry much more weight than public ones (if they are heartfelt and genuine). Any douche can make a public apology to save there own ass. Just look at all the asshole politicians or celebrities who fuck up. If you feel she was remorseful and genuine with her apology I say accept it and move on. If you don't, then I would suggest giving her the cold shoulder and acting like she was dead. If she asks you "whats wrong?" let her know that you were really hurt by what she said and it bothers you to this day.

Silcc69
10-10-2009, 07:18 AM
I'd luv to know who the culprit was? Wait Jahniah Love?

baileyandkc
10-10-2009, 06:06 PM
Or was this the famous 3 person backseat car fight, the thread that went 110 pages, or so ( I can't believe I read the whole thing!)

Silcc69
10-10-2009, 06:14 PM
Or was this the famous 3 person backseat car fight, the thread that went 110 pages, or so ( I can't believe I read the whole thing!)

The Brenda/MiMi altercation?

Distance
10-10-2009, 08:22 PM

The Brenda/MiMi altercation?

Why are you pretending? You do know Jhania is banned. Of course it is mimiplastique. You are acting like a gay boy, teasing. :roll:

TsVanessa69
10-10-2009, 09:25 PM
I'd luv to know who the culprit was? Wait Jahniah Love?
No before Janirah.
Somebody who is a bit LOUDER than janiraih

TsVanessa69
10-10-2009, 09:26 PM
Yea it was one of the 2 in the car that night.
But now if you mention the name, it magically gets deleted rom the thrread.

rockabilly
10-10-2009, 09:29 PM
She who must not be named. HA meets Harry Potter. lol

TsVanessa69
10-10-2009, 09:33 PM
She who must not be named. HA meets Harry Potter. lol
Yea I mean, its a girl from Chicago.
LOUD

mistab
10-10-2009, 10:01 PM
I don't know what my advice to you is worth as I don't often post, but I think that you should let it go in a sense like a computer file- store it away and only access it if needed. In other words-forgive but don't forget-you're definitely a class act and way above letting something like this "gnaw at you".Take the wise advice of rockabilly and others .Your recent video showed that you can "come from the heart.' What is often typed here is just "entertainment" and should be interpreted as such- when people interpret it as "gospel" they are the one's in need of a reality check. Stay strong (as I know you will!)

Silcc69
10-10-2009, 10:11 PM
Wait I thought you and MiMi was cool?

TsVanessa69
10-10-2009, 10:20 PM
Wait I thought you and MiMi was cool?
to a point.
I guess, but I think the shi started here, it should end here.
But I guess it would fuck up her "image".
The other day she said we have to see you guys a dream, but I don't think for her to sell her dream to you guys, she has to crush mine.
I am reeal, I don;t need airbrushed pics and thousands of people blowing smoke up my ass to validate me as who I am. My contributions speak for themselves. I am one of FEW ts on here who can and have held a 9-5 job, and actaully make a diffference in the REAL world.
Some people think they can talk any way to anybody and not own up to their wrongs.
Fuck that!
If you guys knew the truth about alot of shit, you wouldnt see things the way you do.
I just wan the apology to put closure to this because its been over a year and I don't like the image and stigma I carry over some bullshit.
The things she said about me are far more serious than being old and ugly.
It put my life at risk to be killed, it was a crime and it was a rumor, that some people took as truth.

CaptainGeech
10-10-2009, 11:16 PM
Wow. That really sucks. I think I found the thread that you are talking about. Looks like more than one person was attacking you. Truly sad considering the initial theme and purpose of the thread.

Well hopefully she will read your comments and take the hint.

MrsKellyPierce
10-11-2009, 01:03 AM
No offense, but if you need a public apology to validate yourself, then you really don't deserve the apology at all.

TsVanessa69
10-11-2009, 02:44 AM
No offense, but if you need a public apology to validate yourself, then you really don't deserve the apology at all.
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
First of all I didnt need it for validation, I work a normal job in the straight world, and am respected as a woman.
That was all the validation I needed.
Now as far as the public apology.
I was made a fool of, lied on and then other people whom I have never met on this board, took what she said and spread it even more as if it was a fact.
So if I can be made a fool out of in public for somebody else to make themselves look better in the eyes of you guys, then why the fuck should I not get a public apology??
I have heard some bitchass shit before, but this one is new to me.

TsVanessa69
10-11-2009, 02:45 AM
Wow. That really sucks. I think I found the thread that you are talking about. Looks like more than one person was attacking you. Truly sad considering the initial theme and purpose of the thread.

Well hopefully she will read your comments and take the hint.
I think the recession would come to an end before that would happen.

Caff_Racer
10-11-2009, 03:03 AM
Right, so I'm going to give my opinion for what it's worth.

In my book, a private apology is worth much more than a public apology, particularly in the context of an internet forum. It's very easy - too easy - to make a public apology when you're hiding behind a computer screen. When you have somebody in front of you, and you can look them in the eye while they make their apology, you can instantly tell if they mean it or if they're just taking the piss.

Distance
10-11-2009, 03:14 AM

In my book, a private apology is worth much more than a public apology, particularly in the context of an internet forum. It's very easy - too easy - to make a public apology when you're hiding behind a computer screen. When you have somebody in front of you, and you can look them in the eye while they make their apology, you can instantly tell if they mean it or if they're just taking the piss.

Spot on but...I think what was spread here was the mention of a lethal std. Sure, you can apologize privately, and it is somehow noble. But in this context, it's like advertising rumors in a widely read newspaper, and then confide to a 'ooops, sorry'. :roll:

CaptainGeech
10-11-2009, 12:43 PM
I think the bigger question should be "why on earth would you want to make up with someone like that?". After reading a bit from posts from the past I got to say..... Many of the comments made towards you I feel are pretty much unforgivable. Why would you even talk to this person? Why would you associate with her? Why would you want to? From what I can tell she called you a gorilla, a hypocrite, exploiting the death of another TS for your own gain, a man, and said you were HIV+. To me that's game over. Done. To me that person better not get anywhere near me in real life or I'm gonna punch them in the fucking face. They would damn near have to crawl on there hands and knees apologizing for me to even consider forgiving them. I know you ladies have a special connection with each other but holy fuck. That shits unforgivable. :screwy

TsVanessa69
10-11-2009, 04:45 PM
I think the bigger question should be "why on earth would you want to make up with someone like that?". After reading a bit from posts from the past I got to say..... Many of the comments made towards you I feel are pretty much unforgivable. Why would you even talk to this person? Why would you associate with her? Why would you want to? From what I can tell she called you a gorilla, a hypocrite, exploiting the death of another TS for your own gain, a man, and said you were HIV+. To me that's game over. Done. To me that person better not get anywhere near me in real life or I'm gonna punch them in the fucking face. They would damn near have to crawl on there hands and knees apologizing for me to even consider forgiving them. I know you ladies have a special connection with each other but holy fuck. That shits unforgivable. :screwy
I know but she keeps coming back.
Like she said, its for her "fans" she is selling you guys a dream.
I just don't like her selling you guys her dream at my expense or the expense of those who really did someting in life.

TsVanessa69
10-11-2009, 04:50 PM

Spot on but...I think what was spread here was the mention of a lethal std. Sure, you can apologize privately, and it is somehow noble. But in this context, it's like advertising rumors in a widely read newspaper, and then confide to a 'ooops, sorry'. :roll:
FINALLY SOMEBODY SEE'S WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!!!!
Especially in this community.

LittleGuy
10-11-2009, 05:38 PM

Those are fighting words

TsVanessa69
10-11-2009, 05:47 PM

Those are fighting words
Not really, I learned to rise about things like that.
I'm just trying to put closure to some things and move on to a new chapter in my life, not add fuel to fires.
Some girls just must feel shade is what will get them to the top or get you guys attention, thats all.

I just find the secret to be being around so long is a good heart, and helping those who want to be helped.

baileyandkc
10-11-2009, 06:33 PM
What does the 3rd person think about this? Shame she never posts here anymore..

TsVanessa69
10-11-2009, 06:37 PM
What does the 3rd person think about this? Shame she never posts here anymore..
Who is the 3rd person?
There is only 2 me and her.
And being that its not what fits into the image she's selling you guys, she probably won't even comment.
I just wanted to put closure and move on.
Stupid of me right????
I prefer to do it here where it started, then make a big outburst in public like I have been tempted to do.
But you know with the whole porn career kickin off, and the thousand of fans, maybe I should right????

2009AD
10-11-2009, 06:39 PM
I learned to rise about things like that. I'm just trying to put closure to some things and move on to a new chapter in my life, not add fuel to fires.

So unless you receive a public apology from that ONE person (Let's use the initials MP) you won't be able to move on to a new chapter in your life?

No point in starting this thread. Why not just contact MP directly and demand she write a public apology? She'll probably cackle at the request... and then go shopping.

TsVanessa69
10-11-2009, 06:55 PM
I learned to rise about things like that. I'm just trying to put closure to some things and move on to a new chapter in my life, not add fuel to fires.

So unless you receive a public apology from that ONE person (Let's use the initials MP) you won't be able to move on to a new chapter in your life?

No point in starting this thread. Why not just contact MP directly and demand she write a public apology? She'll probably cackle at the request... and then go shopping.

No its not that.
Its just now she has become this mega superstar diva, who walks all over people for her own personal gain, to make herself look good in the eyes of the public.

Yea she would cackle like she always does and just tell me to suck it up, its all for publicity and thats what you guys want to see.
Now the part about going shopping??
I won't even go there.
Daymn you guys are making it hard for me to keep my daymn mouth shut.
Yea I'll just say fuck it cuz so much shit just popped in my head.
Sorry guys.
I'll just take it and leave it as is.

Back to cock shots and our regularly scheduled shenanagans!
Hold on to your wallets though guys, the price of friendship with some girls hits hard!
But I'm glad 1 or 2 people saw where I was coming from.
I won't ever post real shit here ever again, I will stay with the program.
If I had a new cock shot I would add now, but till then
THanks for takin a peek.

rockabilly
10-11-2009, 08:02 PM
Stay cool Vanessa , and the pics are nice. :)

baileyandkc
10-11-2009, 10:59 PM
I had meant the 3rd person in the vehicle..Brenda? She used to post here a lot..just wondered whatever happened to her?

CaptainGeech
10-11-2009, 11:18 PM
I had meant the 3rd person in the vehicle..Brenda? She used to post here a lot..just wondered whatever happened to her?

Looks like she spends most of her time contributing to this thread

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=317&start=2670

Cubpocalypse
10-11-2009, 11:43 PM
LOL

This entire thread is hilarious. Why should Mimi apologize AGAIN? She's already done it once but that wasn't good enough for you. How many times are you going to make her apologize? Every time you feel bad just so you can make yourself feel better? Jesus Christ, just how many people in Chicago do you think read this stupid little board? 20-30? You need to grow up and move on.

You're doing everything that you accuse Mimi of. First, you accuse her of using photoshopped pictures, then post a half dozen of your own. Then you start up all this BS drama a year later even after she apologized in person just to make yourself look better by tearing her image down (something you say she did). You're a complete and utter hypocrite. You just want a pound of flesh.

Why don't you just act like the friend you claim you are and accept her apology and get over yourself already. Or just stop pretending to be her friend. Either way is fine by me.

TsVanessa69
10-12-2009, 01:42 AM
LOL

This entire thread is hilarious. Why should Mimi apologize AGAIN? She's already done it once but that wasn't good enough for you. How many times are you going to make her apologize? Every time you feel bad just so you can make yourself feel better? Jesus Christ, just how many people in Chicago do you think read this stupid little board? 20-30? You need to grow up and move on.

You're doing everything that you accuse Mimi of. First, you accuse her of using photoshopped pictures, then post a half dozen of your own. Then you start up all this BS drama a year later even after she apologized in person just to make yourself look better by tearing her image down (something you say she did). You're a complete and utter hypocrite. You just want a pound of flesh.

Why don't you just act like the friend you claim you are and accept her apology and get over yourself already. Or just stop pretending to be her friend. Either way is fine by me.

Well when did she apologize?
Where was I? Maybe you have the link to the apology that you can share with us???
Never did I accuse her of using photshopped pics, even though she openly admits she does, and she even reads me for NOT photoshopping mine.
Sorry I don't use photo shopped pics, I accept myself flaws and all.
I dont know who the fuck you are, nor do I care.
Nameless, faceless faggots like you cum and go!
Don't try to jump on the bandwagon to get 2 second of whatever you are looking for.
Man the fuck up and post YOUR pics!
But like I said, its ok!
I'm still doin me.
I just said that since she humiliated me in public, she should apologize in public!
Plain and simple.
Also I said I know its not gonna happen, and I'm ok with that too.
Not even going to battle with a homo with no face or balls to say shit to my face.

Antwhoooo back to the cock pics and shenanagins!

TsVanessa69
10-12-2009, 01:46 AM
LOL

Oh and feel free to post any pics of me you find photoshopped!
And while you are at it, feel free to post your pics, or man the fuck up and confront me in public!!
I mean, you know sooo much about me and Mimi, and allegedly you were there when she apologized right????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????

rockabilly
10-12-2009, 01:49 AM
Did somebody say " Shenanigans" ? ;)

Floyd R
10-12-2009, 02:07 AM
Vanessa, Mimi does apology to you on youtube. The video looks like it was made yesterday. Here it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OONXkj2xjbs&feature=fvw

TsVanessa69
10-12-2009, 03:10 AM
Vanessa, Mimi does apology to you on youtube. The video looks like it was made yesterday. Here it is.

Okk! I'm good now.
She seems to have lost a few pounds as well!

rockabilly
10-12-2009, 03:14 AM
A happy ending on HA.

:D

TsVanessa69
10-12-2009, 03:46 AM
A happy ending on HA.

:D
Did you click the link and see the emotion that went into the apology??
I was fukkin moved to tears!
I never knew Mimi had a heart that big, is this the apology
Cubpocafaggot was talking about???
This calls for another one of my alleged photoshopped pics!!!

mikejones
10-12-2009, 04:00 AM

Unnhh, that is a horrible site. I was truly expecting some hot Mimi pics. This was brutal.

TsVanessa69
10-12-2009, 04:02 AM

Unnhh, that is a horrible site. I was truly expecting some hot Mimi pics. This was brutal.
Hahahaha!
Dont feel bad, I actually thought it was an apology and i missed out

mikejones
10-12-2009, 04:14 AM

Hahahaha!

Well, I was happy to see your pics here Vanessa. You are looking very good these days. Hope all is well with you other than this apology issue.

TsVanessa69
10-12-2009, 05:13 AM

Hahahaha!

Well, I was happy to see your pics here Vanessa. You are looking very good these days. Hope all is well with you other than this apology issue.
Better than well!
I have a free trip to NYC next week, and more goodies lined up!
The apology thing was just a shot in the dark.
I knew it would never happened, then I thought it was something I just had to get off my chest.
But from the responses here, I don't deserve it and I should just be grateful that people even let me post here. :roll: :roll:

brickcitybrother
10-17-2009, 06:15 PM
Okay:

Let me be a little outrageous and then serious.

Assume that she said that you were a HIV+ pedophile senior citizen abusing ponzi scheme managing shoplifter. What you want is for all of those statements, MADE IN PUBLIC, to be REMOVED FROM PUBLIC. And of course, you believe that a statement from her will do just that.

IT WON'T. Theory is simple... you cannot un-ring a bell after it has wrung. This means, once something is said, it cannot be unsaid. You cannot remove it from the memories of the hearer nor can you return to the time before it was said. A retraction will not change the minds of those who believe statements they hear without question.

Also retractions in and of themselves are often given for reasons other then the sincere realization of the speaker that their statements were in error (fear of retaliation, legal advice, a desire to no longer be the center of attention). And because people realize these reasons, retractions are not prove of the error of a statement.

You may want to realize that you can't go back, you can't change the minds of the unwilling, and you can't save your reputation held by the public, by statements made in public - ask any celebrity if their hastily held press conferences 'saved' their reputations. Hell you probably know David Letterman - ask him if his statements after his private business of having relationships with women on his staff (which is true) has saved him from having large members of the public think he is a poster child for sexual harassment and exploitation of women in the workplace.

So remember that your real friends stay behind you - no matter what. Or maybe I should say true friends stay by your side no matter what - LMAO.

blacktgirls
10-18-2009, 05:03 AM
Am I wrong?Vanessa, the damage has already been done so any apology or recanting of the original statements now will never undo the damage .

TsVanessa69
10-18-2009, 05:26 AM
Okay:

Assume that she said that you were a HIV+ pedophile senior citizen abusing ponzi scheme managing shoplifter. What you want is for all of those statements, MADE IN PUBLIC, to be REMOVED FROM PUBLIC. And of course, you believe that a statement from her will do just that.

IT WON'T. Theory is simple... you cannot un-ring a bell after it has wrung. This means, once something is said, it cannot be unsaid. You cannot remove it from the memories of the hearer nor can you return to the time before it was said. A retraction will not change the minds of those who believe statements they hear without question.

Also retractions in and of themselves are often given for reasons other then the sincere realization of the speaker that their statements were in error (fear of retaliation, legal advice, a desire to no longer be the center of attention). And because people realize these reasons, retractions are not prove of the error of a statement.

You may want to realize that you can't go back, you can't change the minds of the unwilling, and you can't save your reputation held by the public, by statements made in public - ask any celebrity if their hastily held press conferences 'saved' their reputations. Hell you probably know David Letterman - ask him if his statements after his private business of having relationships with women on his staff (which is true) has saved him from having large members of the public think he is a poster child for sexual harassment and exploitation of women in the workplace.

So remember that your real friends stay behind you - no matter what. Or maybe I should say true friends stay by your side no matter what - LMAO.
I see your point.
I just let it go.
Somethings you sort of forgive, but never forget
I just move on with caution

CaptainGeech
10-18-2009, 05:27 AM
Okay:

I see your point.
I just let it go.
Somethings you sort of forgive, but never forget
I just move on with caution

Sounds like a good plan.

TsGiaX
10-18-2009, 06:28 AM
Hey Girl Let me know when u in the city , Would love to meet ya

gr4phic4rtist08
10-18-2009, 07:15 AM
Wait I thought this thread was for Obama apologizing to the public for being president?

arnie666
10-18-2009, 07:20 AM
First of all am apology will do little, it may not be sincere. Secondly you are asking for an apology about something that was said on this board of all places where all kinds of nasty shit has been said in the past. On the salvagely thread for instance I remember you vanessa and mimi talking about various members mothers . We've have numerous people threaten to beat up people off the board too. Whats said is said.

However spreading a rumour that someone has got HIV in this community could be very damaging so I would ask for a retraction if I were you if she hasn't admitted already she was lying. If she hasn't admitted that I would be speaking to a lawyer. I personally also wouldn't want anything to do with a person who talked such shit about me and give them a very wide berth.

Mimi is hot though the nasty little minx.

blacktgirls
10-18-2009, 09:30 AM
This person was never your friend and was only using you for help in getting her own selfish needs met . She used your help to transition , find roomates and gain stature in the Ts community and when she felt that you had no more usefulness to her she didn't have to pretend any longer that she cared about your feelings. She posted that she stole your boyfriend and while he was FUCKING HER IN THE ASS , RUFF and RAW , that she called you up on the phone so you could hear them fucking and laughed when you started to cry . Vanessa what kind of spell does she have you under to keep you coming back for more abuse ! These friends that she turned against you are just her minions and are doomed to suffer a similar fate . You are not the first friend she has stabbed in the back and you will not be the last ! she is incapable of being a friend she only uses her friends to get her selfish gains met and when the freindship no longer meets these needs she destroys the friendship and trys to ruin the other person . She has many people under her spell , some on this very board , doing shady shit for her . Every friend she makes ends up doing shit they would never have done in the past . Vanessa you are guilty of this , yourself , because what did Brenda ever do to you to make you gang up on her and say nasty things to hurt her feelings . I still don't get why the other prominent TS girls in the community have not shunned this person . Vanessa , don't let someone like that back into your life and unload your anger by putting her shit on blast . Whatever dirty secret you know about her that is humiliating or could cost her income , Clients , " Tricks " , if made public or even just some pics or vids she doesn't want online then blast it on the inner-nets. Youtube ,..Xtube ,.. Xpeeps , EVERYWHERE

irongoddess
10-18-2009, 11:56 AM
say sorry even if you don`t mean it:)

blacktgirls
10-19-2009, 04:22 AM
put her personal shit on blast and she how she likes her secrets on the internet !

AmericanDream
10-19-2009, 04:41 AM
One thing I've learned is no one owes you anything in this world.

blacktgirls
10-21-2009, 04:27 AM
I think the bigger question should be "why on earth would you want to make up with someone like that?". After reading a bit from posts from the past I got to say..... Many of the comments made towards you I feel are pretty much unforgivable. Why would you even talk to this person? Why would you associate with her? Why would you want to? From what I can tell she called you a gorilla, a hypocrite, exploiting the death of another TS for your own gain, a man, and said you were HIV+. To me that's game over. Done. To me that person better not get anywhere near me in real life or I'm gonna punch them in the fucking face. They would damn near have to crawl on there hands and knees apologizing for me to even consider forgiving them. I know you ladies have a special connection with each other but holy fuck. That shits unforgivable. :screwyi agree , not with the face punching part , but Vanessa needs to flip the script and damage this person's image by putting her private secrets and dirty pics & videos on the ( blogs and tube sites . )

rockabilly
10-21-2009, 04:33 AM
But what would that prove? Would that acchieve anything other than perpetuate bad blood. 2 wrongs don't make a right.

blacktgirls
10-21-2009, 05:31 AM
But what would that prove? Would that acchieve anything other than perpetuate bad blood. 2 wrongs don't make a right.This person , who is always pretending that she is somehow the victim , continually stabs her best friends in the back by carrying out smear campaigns against them on the internet . Vanessa needs to stop allowing this abuser to abuse her and fight back . Until this abuser faces similar consequences she will continue to feel she can do whatever she wants and get away with it .

Helvis2012
10-21-2009, 05:33 AM
You probably shouldn't associate with this person in the future no matter the condition of your relationship is now. You've already seen what this person is capable of so why put yourself in a position to suffer again?

Also, words really aren't punishable by law unless you can prove you've been slandered.....which means you must prove you've lost income as a result.....which is extremely hard threshold to cross.

I think you'd be better off trying to forget about the whole matter. Keeping your distance from this person will help. Also, anyone who believed the "bullshit" might not be worth proving the truth to....you know the truth, and that's all that really matters. If you're fine with yourself, you'll be OK. Don't get mired in all the negativity. A request for a public apology will only restart the original bullshit. You're not wrong in wanting a public apology but the cost may be too high when you consider what it may inspire on the part of the offender.

Forget about it all.

Good luck. :wink:

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
10-21-2009, 01:40 PM
I JUST CALLED MIMI AND INFORMED HER OF THIS THREAD. :violin :popcorn :shock: busy living her life she had no idea :soapbox

Ryz
10-21-2009, 02:15 PM
isn't that just swell

mimiplastique
10-21-2009, 02:26 PM

But that person didnt humiliate me in private
they did it here.
Only to make me look bad so they could look better.
And its funny because at the end of the day, that fake image is going to crumple fast.

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
10-21-2009, 02:30 PM

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
10-21-2009, 02:33 PM

mimiplastique
10-21-2009, 02:35 PM

No its not that.
Its just now she has become this mega superstar diva, who walks all over people for her own personal gain, to make herself look good in the eyes of the public.

Yea she would cackle like she always does and just tell me to suck it up, its all for publicity and thats what you guys want to see.
Now the part about going shopping??
I won't even go there.
Daymn you guys are making it hard for me to keep my daymn mouth shut.
Yea I'll just say fuck it cuz so much shit just popped in my head.
Sorry guys.
I'll just take it and leave it as is.

Back to cock shots and our regularly scheduled shenanagans!
Hold on to your wallets though guys, the price of friendship with some girls hits hard!
But I'm glad 1 or 2 people saw where I was coming from.
I won't ever post real shit here ever again, I will stay with the program.
If I had a new cock shot I would add now, but till then
THanks for takin a peek.

your fucking crazy . you start in on me and all the while your smiling in my face ???
LETS TALK BITCH !
i mean i have much i could alk about too !!! SO yea ,
speak your fucking mind say what you want i could give less than a fuck about any of these people . they do not care about me.

I am about to be 24 , you are 37 wtf i your problem ???
I DO NOT STEP ON ANYONE ! AND I AM A REAL PERSON YOU ARE THE FAKE ONE !!!! MAKING POSTS LIKE THIS ???? ABOUT ME WITH OUT ME EVEN KNOWING yea

YOUR REAL !!!!

throwing up a bunch of pictures of yourself ....
you need drama and shade .
ARE YOUR FUCKING FORREAL ???

YES LET THESE FAGGOT ASS HOMOSEXUALS PUMP YOUR HEAD UP
YOU ARE A SUCCESS !!!!
I AM SHIT = (
YOU NEED NOT DEAL WITH SHIT !
WTF WAS I THINKING
:violin FOR THE GIRL WHO IS 100% COMPLETELY IN THE RIGHT !

I HAVE CALLED YOU FOR ABOUT AN HOUR STRAIGHT . I WILL CALL NO MORE SEEING HOW YOU REALLY FEEL ABOUT ME
DO YOU THINK I NEED HUNG FUCKING FAGGOT BITCH ASS ANGELS ?

ARE THESE PEOPLE YOUR FRIENDS OR ARE THEY ADDING FUEL TO YOUR FIRE THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN GONE WHEN WE STARTED HANING OUT AGAIN . YEA I AM SORRY ALRIGHT . SORRY FOR THINKING PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD KNEW HOW TO GROW UP MOVE ON AND LEARN FROM MISTAKES
AS I AM TRYING TO DO

AND I WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO

heres to your "sucess"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! . may god bless you and i wish you all the best with your situations .

god some people hate to see a bitch happy
people don't want to see others grow . they would rather sit back and watch them fail
well i will NEVER give any of you that satisfaction

this was soooooooooooooooooo pointless

seems like you needed to use my name to get yours back out there

and in such a tactful well thought out way too !! kudos !!!

this is exactly what you needed for your image
play the victim your right i was 100% wrong , you had no fault
just like in every situation offline !!!

evil ugly mimi !!! hateful jealous 24 year old mimi ... when will she ever learn ?

mimiplastique
10-21-2009, 02:39 PM
i feel like a stupid ass bitch cause i really thought RENIA was my friend

pablovitalrocks
10-21-2009, 02:55 PM
dont worry mimi you have NOTHING to be worried about! we all know how that MONSTER really looks

Ryz
10-21-2009, 03:03 PM
alt accounts FTL! amirite?

mimiplastique
10-21-2009, 03:05 PM

mimiplastique
10-21-2009, 03:07 PM

mimiplastique
10-21-2009, 03:12 PM
FUCK THIS

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
10-21-2009, 03:23 PM
this thread is a ki

mimiplastique
10-21-2009, 03:51 PM
But what would that prove? Would that acchieve anything other than perpetuate bad blood. 2 wrongs don't make a right.This person , who is always pretending that she is somehow the victim , continually stabs her best friends in the back by carrying out smear campaigns against them on the internet . Vanessa needs to stop allowing this abuser to abuse her and fight back . Until this abuser faces similar consequences she will continue to feel she can do whatever she wants and get away with it .

fuck you you cock hound shit starter suck a dick
great advice !!! post everything everywhere . !!!
silence is golden .

I know way more than i lead the "public" on to think i do .

now life is so boring and depressing people have to bring up fights from a YEAR ago ???

whos the 24 year old ?

and the suggestion of posting my shit up for free for people to see was a BRILLIANT idea
it was reina herself that told me that would only make her more money and waaaaaaaaaaaaala
i made a cute chunk of change this month paid all my OWN bills
and have manged to but EVERYTHING that i wanted . weed is in abundance and i have NO drama .

you are one sad fag blacktgirls
one sad fag

LittleGuy
10-21-2009, 03:55 PM
mimi im your friend

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
10-21-2009, 04:00 PM
i guess all we can do is wait LOL j/k

mimiplastique
10-21-2009, 04:05 PM
i am not waiting on shit . this fight is done !!!!!!!
enjoy the free pictures videos whatever it takes to make the CHILDREN of hungangels happy untill i read this everything was fine .

Now i all have to is wait for my PUBLIC APOLOGY ! and thats real talk ~

yodajazz
10-21-2009, 07:37 PM
Well, I for one, am sorry. And I miss the the old days. It is written, that if you don't have love, nothing else has any real value. For this we were made; that is made to love. Each one of us was created with that spark. Even if it did not last, that spark of love was what created us. It is the major thing we leave behind. I have been to a lot of funerals in my long life, and I recently realized that at every single one, they talked about what that person loved. Every single one.

Well, I for one am sorry, that each of you cannot feel the amount of love I have felt from a lifetime of giving part of myself to others; to have life long friends; to have peace from building up trust. These are things which cannot be bought, accept through sincere giving of ourselves.

Each of you is beautiful in your own way. And if this is true, we should celebrate having this gift by letting others shine, each in their own way. And by letting them live their own truth. It does not matter who did what first. The only thing that matters, is what is the positive truth, in each of us.

blacktgirls
10-22-2009, 04:01 AM
you girls are some bad ass bitches to post bullshit and then come back 4 hours latter and erase it kicka :moon , not soooo hard

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
10-22-2009, 11:11 AM
you girls are some bad ass bitches to post bullshit and then come back 4 hours latter and erase it kicka :moon , not soooo hard lol i only deleted mine cuz mimi removed the pics she had up. i said i like the heel... but now its gone. please dont be mad :(

blacktgirls
10-22-2009, 12:05 PM

fuck you you cock hound shit starter suck a dick
great advice !!! post everything everywhere . !!!
silence is golden .

I know way more than i lead the "public" on to think i do .

now life is so boring and depressing people have to bring up fights from a YEAR ago ???

whos the 24 year old ?

and the suggestion of posting my shit up for free for people to see was a BRILLIANT idea
it was reina herself that told me that would only make her more money and waaaaaaaaaaaaala
i made a cute chunk of change this month paid all my OWN bills
and have manged to but EVERYTHING that i wanted . weed is in abundance and i have NO drama .

you are one sad fag blacktgirls
one sad fagthanx for the shut out , i don't believe i brought up your name or have said anything bad about you but somehow you think that i have acted like a real Dick towards you. thanx, for calling me a fag that's very Rich of you . i could say some nasty things back to you or call you every bad word that people call each other's mothers but it's way too easy and would be laughably redundant . it would be fun to find out if you could teach us " public " one little tidbit of knowledge that you think we don't already have figured out about you and that makes you so sly . smoking weed is so femme , all the GGs are doin it :roll:

MRSJHANIAHLOVE
10-22-2009, 12:21 PM
:shock: :o lmao SHADE!!! :lol:

Jericho
10-22-2009, 01:07 PM
Like i've never been away!

blacktgirls
10-23-2009, 03:33 AM
you girls are some bad ass bitches to post bullshit and then come back 4 hours latter and erase it kicka :moon , not soooo hard lol i only deleted mine cuz mimi removed the pics she had up. i said i like the heel... but now its gone. please dont be mad :( what , so now you do everything Urkle tells you ?

Cubpocalypse
10-23-2009, 03:51 AM
i don't believe i brought up your name or have said anything bad about you

other BULLSHIT deleted

You're a fucking asshole. You did everything but call her out by name in this thread and others. It doesn't take House or Sherlock Holmes to figure who's the object of your petty insults. Anyone with two brain cells knows who you're talking about. Don't be so fucking obtuse. Why you're carrying this one idiot jihad against Mimi is beyond me. Did she laugh at your 2" pecker and charge you double? Why don't you do the world a favor and get hit by a bus? That way you won't pollute the herd with any mongoloid offspring.

blacktgirls
10-23-2009, 04:14 AM
i don't believe i brought up your name or have said anything bad about you .

You're a fucking asshole !when are you going to learn Tinkerbell that compliments will get you nowhere .

blacktgirls
10-26-2009, 07:15 AM
Because some people here support Vanessa leaving an abusive relationship we are called , " HUNG FUCKING FAGGOT BITCH ASS ANGELS . "

mimiplastique
10-26-2009, 08:12 AM
Because some people here support Vanessa leaving an abusive relationship we are called , " HUNG FUCKING FAGGOT BITCH ASS ANGELS . "

No . you need to learn your facts. Vanessa and i have a life outside of this board . YOU are the one living our lives in YOUR mind . We shop we cry we eat we laugh . we are sisters . and no matter what king of gay hate you try to stir that will never break that for us . SO post on topics about your life and leave me alone . My dogs shit is more important to me than you are
i mean if that doe not speak volumes in itself
you have a nice day and

LEAVE MIMI 'tinkerbell" alone :lol:

and speak for yourself black faggot dick sucking t faggoty ass bitch hoe bottom girls

blacktgirls
10-26-2009, 08:21 AM
people have posted the same advice to Vanessa as me, whether she chooses good advice is up to her .

mimiplastique
10-26-2009, 08:30 AM

this fag wait three day to respond . Instead of leting it go you chose to stir more shit like the cockhound fag with out a life . YOU ARE ONE SAD BLACK FAG
yes call m whatever i will only laugh and shop

HAHAHAHAH new gucci boos
hahahahahah new laptop
hahahahhaha new rinestoned dress for my bday in two weeks
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh yea that better

CaptainGeech
10-26-2009, 08:34 AM
What kind of laptop did you get Mimi?

mimiplastique
10-26-2009, 08:39 AM
people have posted the same advice to Vanessa as me, whether she chooses good advice is up to her .

and you care so deeply for vannesa right ??? you don; know half the shit i know and you have not been here one day for either of us ... none of you people . so whatever you are internet faceless people giving pointless advice to people who laugh at yous (because we have ) and you continue to 'fight ' call me ! come to my house , tell me how you really feel face to face . you know nothing about anything . I do not abuse renia and she knows it and at the end of the day thats all that matter ~ TRUTH ~
no matter how you rewrite h store does not make it true in the least bit

blacktgirls
10-26-2009, 08:39 AM

this fag wait three day to respond . Instead of leting it go you chose to stir more shit like the cockhound fag with out a life . YOU ARE ONE SAD BLACK FAG

HAHAHAHAH new gucci boos
hahahahahah new laptop
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh yea that betterdon't forget a scarf to cover your thick neck and square chin .

mimiplastique
10-26-2009, 08:41 AM

HAHAHAHAH new gucci boos
hahahahahah new laptop
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh yea that betterdon't forget a scarf to cover your thick neck and square chin .

no thanks but i am happy with it not square at all and thick neck ???
where

blacktgirls
10-26-2009, 08:58 AM

HAHAHAHAH new gucci boos
hahahahahah new laptop

wherebefore it dissappears this youtube video says it all ! nice linebacker shoulders and steriod neck !...............http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14slWFigpP4

blacktgirls
10-26-2009, 09:21 AM

HAHAHAHAH new gucci boos
hahahahahah new laptop

wherebefore it dissappears this youtube video says it all ! nice linebacker shoulders and steriod neck !...............http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14slWFigpP4Mimi says, " Tasmia iiisss a boy in a cheap wig , see i may be a MAN IN A WIG but you're a boy in a cheap wig . ".... i hope i got the quote right this time BeardedOne , lol

mimiplastique
10-26-2009, 10:37 AM

HAHAHAHAH new gucci boos
hahahahahah new laptop

wherebefore it dissappears this youtube video says it all ! nice linebacker shoulders and steriod neck !...............http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14slWFigpP4Mimi says, " Tasmia iiisss a boy in a cheap wig , see i may be a MAN IN A WIG but you're a boy in a cheap wig . ".... i hope i got the quote right this time BeardedOne , lol

first of all ... i removed the video because EDDIE the man making my 1200 costume asked for me to take it down . because he did not want to be on a youtube video with the queens in the dressing room . btw my fitting tonight was amazing !!! seeing the dress was wonderfully satisfying . BUT , back to my point your watching me ... YOU ARE WATCHING ME > no matter what it is , no mater whatever the purpose you re watching them for YOU along with a number of other people ARE WATCHING ME !!!! Point i i have your attention and both my happiness and success PISS YOU THE FUCK OFF CAUSE YOUR A FAGGOT you suck dick

blacktgirls
10-29-2009, 04:18 AM

HAHAHAHAH new gucci boos
hahahahahah new laptop

first of all ... i removed the video because EDDIE the man making my 1200 costume asked for me to take it down . because he did not want to be on a youtube video with the queens in the dressing room . btw my fitting tonight was amazing !!! seeing the dress was wonderfully satisfying . BUT , back to my point your watching me ... YOU ARE WATCHING ME > no matter what it is , no mater whatever the purpose you re watching them for YOU along with a number of other people ARE WATCHING ME !!!! Point i i have your attention and both my happiness and success PISS YOU THE FUCK OFF CAUSE YOUR A FAGGOT you suck dick i don't know what the video is that you claim you took down but the link i posted above to your youtube where you read Tasmia is still working . the video in which i point out your WIDE LINEBACKER SHOULDERS ..... , .... THICK NECK .... and .... SQUARE HEAD ........ the same video that you claim Tasmia has a boys ass . i've posted some pics below of Tasmia so that to guys here can see what Mimi calls a boys ass ! i am also posting a link to the TasmiaVictoria youtube user home page where the people here can find the video ...., TasmiaVictoria... cheers to you mimi plastique ,... the one where she read you that started a flame war between you two . ....... it's a little hard to find because it's under her 23 downloaded videos way at the bottom of the scroll down ... i would have linked to the video directly but i'm having trouble doing so . www.youtube.com/user/TasmiaVictoria

blacktgirls
10-29-2009, 05:12 AM
if you guys can find the youtube video ,....TasmiaVictoria cheers to you mimi plastique , either by searching it on google , it will have her picture next to the link to youtube video in the search , and not the picture of Mimi's little shirtless bottom bitch decoy video next to it . or , you can also find it on the TasmiaVictora youtube user homepage under her downloaded videos by scrolling down to the bottom to the last video , cheers to you mimi plastique . www.youtube.com/user/TasmiaVictoria ...it is a must see ! here are some highlights from TasmiaVictoria cheers to you mimi plastique... youtube video ...............Mimi Plastique i'm go'ing to call you out, ....you are a escort , you are a prositute , you are a gutter butt tramp , you sell your ass on the streets , you do not deserve respect ,....you won't find me on Craigslist, you won't find me on any of those sites , gurl , and there's nothing to be proud of you being a Transvestite and prostitute and escort , gurl , there's nothin be proud of that gurl..., and you know you are not being honest with yourself , gurl , it's obvious you didn't lose wieght by excercising , Mimi, gurl , you know you a coke head , gurl......, as i said Mimi , you don't want none gurl , because you do porno , because you suck dick for a living but you would da show nobody how you look like sucking dick would you , gurl do a porno , givin head , getting $50 to take a dick BAREBACK , gurl , have someone ever told you , wrap it up , gurl dares AIDS and HIV out there , gurl , that shit serious , gurl please , get out of my MOTHERFUCKIN face

TsVanessa69
10-29-2009, 05:24 AM
Oh I cannot stand Tasmias nasty bitchass and she knows it!
Please do not come into my thread with that bullshit.

blacktgirls
10-29-2009, 05:43 AM
Please do not come into my thread with that bullshit.i think that Tasmia has the best READ on Mimi ever !!!! i don't know why Mimi has such a repulsion to books and any TS that goes to college to get some education , to get a job , and not have to take a DICK in THE ASS RUFF and RAW !!!! i would think that you , Vanessa , could see what it's like when someone reads MIMI and shows the kind of person Mimi really is ! Mimi posted things about you , Vanessa , which can never be reckoned with and you need to leave this abusive , poisonous relationship !

TsVanessa69
10-29-2009, 05:53 AM
Please do not come into my thread with that bullshit.i think that Tasmia has the best READ on Mimi ever !!!! i don't know why Mimi has such a repulsion to books and any TS that goes to college to get some education , to get a job , and not have to take a DICK in THE ASS RUFF and RAW !!!! i would think that you , Vanessa , could see what it's like when someone reads MIMI and shows the kind of person she really is ! Mimi posted things about you , Vanessa , which can never be reckoned with and you need to leave this abusive , poisonous relationship !
Miss tasmia is a hater!
I don't know that faggot and he always talking shit about me in Tiny Chat.
I love when bitches talk shit about me, just proves that I'm the shit jus like I knew it all the time.
Tall, yellow with a phat azz is the trump card in society today.
While hoe are htin, nigga's are lining up to see what all the hate is really about!
So yea even when jhanira's lame ass comes in here to read me its a laught!
Bitches NEVER learn!

blacktgirls
10-30-2009, 02:10 AM
Am I wrong? Vanessa , an apology from mimi plastique would be pointless because she would only do so to keep you around so you can continue to help her out and get her dancing gigs . face facts Vanessa , Miss BREED IT Ruff AND RAW MIMI only pretends to like you for what you can do for her . besides , all those blunts mimi plastique smokes really weaken her immune system and isn't good for Mimi since she likes to BREED IT RAW !!!!!

blacktgirls
10-30-2009, 05:53 AM

No . you need to learn your facts. Vanessa and i have a life outside of this board . YOU are the one living our lives in YOUR mind . We shop we cry we eat we laugh . we are sisters . and no matter what king of gay hate you try to stir that will never break that for us . SO post on topics about your life and leave me alone . My dogs shit is more important to me than you are
you have a nice day and

and speak for yourself black faggot dick sucking t faggoty ass bitch hoe bottom girls happy Halloween , i found a pic of mimi plastique on HungDevils and a pic of mimi's dog :shock:

LittleGuy
10-30-2009, 07:38 AM
seriously nobody likes each other on here.

BLKGSXR
10-30-2009, 10:56 PM

you have a nice day and

and speak for yourself black faggot dick sucking t faggoty ass bitch hoe bottom girls happy Halloween , i found a pic of mimi plastique on HungDevils and a pic of mimi's dog :shock:I think your so in love with mimi you have this whole hatred persona against her.....and if you dont know take down the picture of mimi-We had a thread about this people posting her pics will be banned-Naked....Well I dont see any clothes on her there....With that being said...you act like every one of the girls start off as perfect...they all start somewhere so respect them or Peace the fuck out....(meaning gtfo)

blacktgirls
10-31-2009, 01:28 AM

you have a nice day and

and speak for yourself black faggot dick sucking t faggoty ass bitch hoe bottom girls happy Halloween , i found a pic of mimi plastique on HungDevils and a pic of mimi's dog :shock:I think your so in love with mimi you have this whole hatred persona against her.....and if you dont know take down the picture of mimi-We had a thread about this people posting her pics will be banned-Naked....Well I dont see any clothes on her there....With that being said...you act like every one of the girls start off as perfect...they all start somewhere so respect them or Peace the fuck out....(meaning gtfo)sorry if nips offends you , i'll take them out . you have posted 2,227 times since you joined in March of this year so you must have a lot to say , especially about what should and should not be posted . if you read this whole thread you should know that Mimi called everyone on this forum hung fucking faggots ! she's including you so think about who your defending before starting any ban this member threads. also , if you were Vanessa would you still be friends with Mimi ?

BrendaQG
10-31-2009, 02:06 AM
Woah, I wish I had not missed all of this.

I haven't been around these two in a year. The combination of all of us was ... unstable. I admit the part I played in that.

That said just let this all be water under the bridge. Water under the bridge down the river and out to see already.

Public apologies are nice, and all, but I can say from experience they don't help so much. Trust me people pay way more attention to derogatory information than any apology.

mimiplastique
10-31-2009, 10:07 PM

you have a nice day and

and speak for yourself black faggot dick sucking t faggoty ass bitch hoe bottom girls happy Halloween , i found a pic of mimi plastique on HungDevils and a pic of mimi's dog :shock:I think your so in love with mimi you have this whole hatred persona against her.....and if you dont know take down the picture of mimi-We had a thread about this people posting her pics will be banned-Naked....Well I dont see any clothes on her there....With that being said...you act like every one of the girls start off as perfect...they all start somewhere so respect them or Peace the fuck out....(meaning gtfo)sorry if nips offends you , i'll take them out . you have posted 2,227 times since you joined in March of this year so you must have a lot to say , especially about what should and should not be posted . if you read this whole thread you should know that Mimi called everyone on this forum hung fucking faggots ! she's including you so think about who your defending before starting any ban this member threads. also , if you were Vanessa would you still be friends with Mimi ?

lmao ue vannessa for bookings lmao yea right ! your a fool black tgirls and a faggot bitch ass at that !
pics from even years ago ??? nice check these out !

and keep doing your research ! if you think for a minute tasmia has one up on me . tALK TO MY PRADA BAG
FAG

you obviuosly have no life BUT MIMI
LOL sad fuck

ya ima real DOG

BLKGSXR
10-31-2009, 11:21 PM

you have a nice day and

and speak for yourself black faggot dick sucking t faggoty ass bitch hoe bottom girls happy Halloween , i found a pic of mimi plastique on HungDevils and a pic of mimi's dog :shock:I think your so in love with mimi you have this whole hatred persona against her.....and if you dont know take down the picture of mimi-We had a thread about this people posting her pics will be banned-Naked....Well I dont see any clothes on her there....With that being said...you act like every one of the girls start off as perfect...they all start somewhere so respect them or Peace the fuck out....(meaning gtfo)sorry if nips offends you , i'll take them out . you have posted 2,227 times since you joined in March of this year so you must have a lot to say , especially about what should and should not be posted . if you read this whole thread you should know that Mimi called everyone on this forum hung fucking faggots ! she's including you so think about who your defending before starting any ban this member threads. also , if you were Vanessa would you still be friends with Mimi ?I thank you for the editing sir. But, because mimi says certain things does that mean you must retaliate? No Dude Just bite your tongue Mimi gets hated on by numerous people Must you be that 1 extra person who hates her more. I mean ive talked with mimi and well shes a kind person very kind at that yes sometimes she gets out of hand but who doesnt? Alot of people look up to mimi believe it or not she has progressed alot since that blacktgirls shoot X amount of years ago....
On a side note yes this account was registered in march 09 does that mean Im any different than you? no this is a question I have for you....Do you have any transgender friends or is it a fantasy to you? Serious question dont be offended by it.

mimiplastique
10-31-2009, 11:42 PM

you have a nice day and

and speak for yourself black faggot dick sucking t faggoty ass bitch hoe bottom girls happy Halloween , i found a pic of mimi plastique on HungDevils and a pic of mimi's dog :shock:I think your so in love with mimi you have this whole hatred persona against her.....and if you dont know take down the picture of mimi-We had a thread about this people posting her pics will be banned-Naked....Well I dont see any clothes on her there....With that being said...you act like every one of the girls start off as perfect...they all start somewhere so respect them or Peace the fuck out....(meaning gtfo)sorry if nips offends you , i'll take them out . you have posted 2,227 times since you joined in March of this year so you must have a lot to say , especially about what should and should not be posted . if you read this whole thread you should know that Mimi called everyone on this forum hung fucking faggots ! she's including you so think about who your defending before starting any ban this member threads. also , if you were Vanessa would you still be friends with Mimi ?I thank you for the editing sir. But, because mimi says certain things does that mean you must retaliate? No Dude Just bite your tongue Mimi gets hated on by numerous people Must you be that 1 extra person who hates her more. I mean ive talked with mimi and well shes a kind person very kind at that yes sometimes she gets out of hand but who doesnt? Alot of people look up to mimi believe it or not she has progressed alot since that blacktgirls shoot X amount of years ago....
On a side note yes this account was registered in march 09 does that mean Im any different than you? no this is a question I have for you....Do you have any transgender friends or is it a fantasy to you? Serious question dont be offended by it.

thank you so very much , with the time i spent waiting on a reponse i spent it on my computer playing with this picture

blacktgirls
11-02-2009, 04:00 AM
if you guys can find the youtube video ,....TasmiaVictoria cheers to you mimi plastique , either by searching it on google , it will have her picture next to the link to youtube video in the search , and not the picture of Mimi's little shirtless bottom bitch decoy video next to it . or , you can also find it on the TasmiaVictora youtube user homepage under her downloaded videos by scrolling down to the bottom to the last video , cheers to you mimi plastique . www.youtube.com/user/TasmiaVictoria ...it is a must see ! here are some highlights from TasmiaVictoria cheers to you mimi plastique... youtube video ...............Mimi Plastique i'm go'ing to call you out, ....you are a escort , you are a prositute , you are a gutter butt tramp , you sell your ass on the streets , you do not deserve respect ,....you won't find me on Craigslist, you won't find me on any of those sites , gurl , and there's nothing to be proud of you being a Transvestite and prostitute and escort , gurl , there's nothin be proud of that gurl..., and you know you are not being honest with yourself , gurl , it's obvious you didn't lose wieght by excercising , Mimi, gurl , you know you a coke head , gurl......, as i said Mimi , you don't want none gurl , because you do porno , because you suck dick for a living but you would da show nobody how you look like sucking dick would you , gurl do a porno , givin head , getting $50 to take a dick BAREBACK , gurl , have someone ever told you , wrap it up , gurl dares AIDS and HIV out there , gurl , that shit serious , gurl please , get out of my MOTHERFUCKIN face Tasmia's youtube video , cheers to you mimi plastique , at www.youtube.com/user/TasmiaVictoria .......isn't working right now , most likely because you FLAGGED it , MIMI ,.... so it's a good thing i posted the significant quotes from the youtube video above ^ What Tasmia and Vanessa both have on you , is in these pics , it's called AZZ !!!

blacktgirls
11-02-2009, 04:09 AM
Mimi , I was not comparing you to the DOG ....the dog part of the pic was just a twist on the comment you made about me and your dog's shit . What i was comparing is YOUR LONG FACE to the SCREAM MASK !!!!

LittleGuy
11-02-2009, 06:49 AM
you guys are brutal

blacktgirls
11-04-2009, 05:23 AM
Woah, I wish I had not missed all of this.

I haven't been around these two in a year. The combination of all of us was ... unstable. I admit the part I played in that.

That said just let this all be water under the bridge. Water under the bridge down the river and out to see already.

Public apologies are nice, and all, but I can say from experience they don't help so much. Trust me people pay way more attention to derogatory information than any apology.Hi Brenda , i'm always happy to see you post these days . The more mimi plastique and her ass kissers tore you down the more i thought that you were a good person . i am sorry that i didn't defend you back then . Brenda you are one of the few girls that post here who i feel would be friends with and hang out in public with the guys on this board without wanting money in return but just a true friendship . I'm glad that after the shit Mimi put you thru that you have enough since not to stay in an abusive relationship . I admire you for going to college and i'm jealous of your ability to work with advanced math . I hope you keep posting . :)

blacktgirls
11-12-2009, 04:22 AM
if you guys can find the youtube video ,....TasmiaVictoria cheers to you mimi plastique , either by searching it on google , it will have her picture next to the link to youtube video in the search , and not the picture of Mimi's little shirtless bottom bitch decoy video next to it . or , you can also find it on the TasmiaVictora youtube user homepage under her downloaded videos by scrolling down to the bottom to the last video , cheers to you mimi plastique . www.youtube.com/user/TasmiaVictoria ...it is a must see ! here are some highlights from TasmiaVictoria cheers to you mimi plastique... youtube video ...............Mimi Plastique i'm go'ing to call you out, ....you are a escort , you are a prositute , you are a gutter butt tramp , you sell your ass on the streets , you do not deserve respect ,....you won't find me on Craigslist, you won't find me on any of those sites , gurl , and there's nothing to be proud of you being a Transvestite and prostitute and escort , gurl , there's nothin be proud of that gurl..., and you know you are not being honest with yourself , gurl , it's obvious you didn't lose wieght by excercising , Mimi, gurl , you know you a coke head , gurl......, as i said Mimi , you don't want none gurl , because you do porno , because you suck dick for a living but you would da show nobody how you look like sucking dick would you , gurl do a porno , givin head , getting $50 to take a dick BAREBACK , gurl , have someone ever told you , wrap it up , gurl dares AIDS and HIV out there , gurl , that shit serious , gurl please , get out of my MOTHERFUCKIN facebest news ever!!!!!!!!!!!!Tasmia's youtube video , CHEERS TO YOU MIMI PLASTIQUE ..... IS UP AND WORKING AGAIN!!!!! .......i have reposted the main quotes from the video above ^^^ but it doesn't capture the flavor of Tasmia's read of mimi !!!!........i'll warn you Tasmia starts off slow and the juiciest part of the READ about mimi's photoshoped photos and her bareback lifestyle is at the fireworks end of the video , .....SO ENJOY TASMIA'S READ OF MIMI PLASTIQUE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDwj2TZlDA8 some pics of Tasmia

mimiplastique
11-12-2009, 05:55 AM
if you guys can find the youtube video ,....TasmiaVictoria cheers to you mimi plastique , either by searching it on google , it will have her picture next to the link to youtube video in the search , and not the picture of Mimi's little shirtless bottom bitch decoy video next to it . or , you can also find it on the TasmiaVictora youtube user homepage under her downloaded videos by scrolling down to the bottom to the last video , cheers to you mimi plastique . www.youtube.com/user/TasmiaVictoria ...it is a must see ! here are some highlights from TasmiaVictoria cheers to you mimi plastique... youtube video ...............Mimi Plastique i'm go'ing to call you out, ....you are a escort , you are a prositute , you are a gutter butt tramp , you sell your ass on the streets , you do not deserve respect ,....you won't find me on Craigslist, you won't find me on any of those sites , gurl , and there's nothing to be proud of you being a Transvestite and prostitute and escort , gurl , there's nothin be proud of that gurl..., and you know you are not being honest with yourself , gurl , it's obvious you didn't lose wieght by excercising , Mimi, gurl , you know you a coke head , gurl......, as i said Mimi , you don't want none gurl , because you do porno , because you suck dick for a living but you would da show nobody how you look like sucking dick would you , gurl do a porno , givin head , getting $50 to take a dick BAREBACK , gurl , have someone ever told you , wrap it up , gurl dares AIDS and HIV out there , gurl , that shit serious , gurl please , get out of my MOTHERFUCKIN facebest news ever!!!!!!!!!!!!Tasmia's youtube video , CHEERS TO YOU MIMI PLASTIQUE ..... IS UP AND WORKING AGAIN!!!!! .......i have reposted the main quotes from the video above ^^^ but it doesn't capture the flavor of Tasmia's read of mimi !!!!........i'll warn you Tasmia starts off slow and the juiciest part of the READ about mimi's photoshoped photos and her bareback lifestyle is at the fireworks end of the video , .....SO ENJOY TASMIA'S READ OF MIMI PLASTIQUE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDwj2TZlDA8 some pics of Tasmia

thank god the cure to weight loss can be found in a drug store . what dr. do you need to see to cure you of this obsession ?
You are a very sad person and then post pictures of tasmia photoshoped
this is becoming very funny . KEEP IT UP

blacktgirls
11-12-2009, 06:04 AM

thank god the cure to weight loss can be found in a drug store . what dr. do you need to see to cure you of this obsession ?
You are a very sad person and then post pictures of tasmia photoshoped
this is becoming very funny . KEEP IT UPhey princess , she snappin phone pics in a mirror