PDA

View Full Version : Club Cobra in LA

caliuncut
10-09-2009, 05:02 AM
Hey everyone, just had a general question about Cobra in LA. Was thinkin about heading out there one of these Thursdays coming up. My question is about the vibe...do you think I'd have a good time just going by myself and not knowing anyone? I mean the pics look like a great time, but it seems like everyone knows eachother and you know how it is when your at a bar/club without a friend or two to hang with.

whaddya think?

raybbaby
10-09-2009, 05:08 AM
It probably depends on how good you are at meeting people. A lot of the dudes are hanging back, watching the dancers and the show like they were 8th grade boys at a school dance. Some of the girls are friendly, some less so, and some may come off friendly but are in fact working. So all in all, I'd say it's like any other nightclub, only there's usually a TON of eye candy. I kinda hang back myself with my eyes about to pop out of my head. LOL. It's definitely worth checking out.

Willie Escalade
10-10-2009, 04:49 AM
What Ray said.

I'm one of those who know most of the girls, as well as my usual click of guys I hang out with. It wasn't a problem with me fitting in since I was hanging out with them back in the Peanuts days.

Whether you go alone or with someone else, you WILL enjoy yourself...especially at the upcoming Halloween party! :shock:

rockabilly
10-10-2009, 04:58 AM
I love Halloween ... post pics , would you kindly.

Willie Escalade
10-10-2009, 05:18 AM
I love Halloween ... post pics , would you kindly.
Next month!

rockabilly
10-10-2009, 05:25 AM
Solid. :)

rickinoc
10-10-2009, 11:21 PM
I agree with everything everyone has said about Cobra. I went there the first time last year for the Halloween party and it was pretty bad ass. Lots of eye candy. Just be friendly and you'll meet people!!!!!

MrsKellyPierce
10-11-2009, 01:05 AM
I think as long as you hump the transsexuals legs at the club you will fit right in :)

Rico
10-11-2009, 09:19 AM
I am going to visit Club Cobra for the Halloween party, I have a lot of the girls and a couple of the admirers as myspace feiends and I think it would be great to meet some of them in person...its a 4 hour drive for me so I hope its worth it, somehow I think it will be....so what day is the Halloween party? Whats a decent nearby hotel?

caliuncut
10-12-2009, 09:17 AM
thanks for the replies everyone....and watch those legs Kelly...ya never know when I might swing by!

Willie Escalade
10-12-2009, 10:46 AM
I am going to visit Club Cobra for the Halloween party, I have a lot of the girls and a couple of the admirers as myspace feiends and I think it would be great to meet some of them in person...its a 4 hour drive for me so I hope its worth it, somehow I think it will be....so what day is the Halloween party? Whats a decent nearby hotel?
The Halloween party is on the Thursday before Halloween...October 29th. As for hotels, there are plenty around Universal Studios, as well as a few on Lankershim Blvd...but I have no info on any of them.

It's Aubrey Bitch...
10-13-2009, 08:44 AM
Hey Everyone, My name is Aubrey, Im the blonde girl that performs & gogo dances every week, I saw ppl interested in seen how it's b vive at d club & i'd like to tell u that it's d best club ever, Ive gone to so many everywhere in Cobra I would say it's d most fun, not just because the prettiest girls in LA are always there but specially cuz the vibe its amazing n it's not trashy like so many ts clubs out there plus no attitude, it's one of those weird places where U go & everyone just wants to have a great time..... =)
I say It not just because I work there, but because I do believe in the place N the great magic happening every week =)
to that one that said about humping every girl's leg to fit in, Trust me U don't wanna do that, If anyone does that to me, I'd b disgusted, It's just like every other place out there, & ts Woman are just like any other woman out there. so d humping idea is pretty much a dumb suggestion =)

Felicia Katt
10-13-2009, 08:55 AM
Hey Aubrey, welcome to HA :)

FK

BellaBellucci
10-13-2009, 08:57 AM
Hey Everyone, My name is Aubrey, Im the blonde girl that performs & gogo dances every week, I saw ppl interested in seen how it's b vive at d club & i'd like to tell u that it's d best club ever, Ive gone to so many everywhere in Cobra I would say it's d most fun, not just because the prettiest girls in LA are always there but specially cuz the vibe its amazing n it's not trashy like so many ts clubs out there plus no attitude, it's one of those weird places where U go & everyone just wants to have a great time..... =)
I say It not just because I work there, but because I do believe in the place N the great magic happening every week =)
to that one that said about humping every girl's leg to fit in, Trust me U don't wanna do that, If anyone does that to me, I'd b disgusted, It's just like every other place out there, & ts Woman are just like any other woman out there. so d humping idea is pretty much a dumb suggestion =)

Welcome to the board. He's still not my boyfriend. ;) lol

~BB~

rockabilly
10-13-2009, 08:58 AM
No leg humping ... noted and checked. lol

It's Aubrey Bitch...
10-13-2009, 09:35 AM
Hey Aubrey, welcome to HA :)

FK

Hi beautiful girl =) yeah they told me i should join n here i am =)
it's great to be welcomed by familiar loved faces =) how r u pretty girl? =)

It's Aubrey Bitch...
10-13-2009, 09:36 AM

~BB~

haha, thank u so much for d aweet welcoming, i think i saw u last thurs am I right?

eclipsemint
10-13-2009, 09:38 AM
Welcome, Aubrey.

Very fit. How'd you get those curvy legs and butt, gorgeous? How do you stay in shape?

BellaBellucci
10-13-2009, 09:39 AM

~BB~

haha, thank u so much for d aweet welcoming, i think i saw u last thurs am I right?

You're welcome. We met two weeks ago at Cobra and saw each other again on Saturday. Maybe I'll see you this week? :)

~BB~

rockabilly
10-13-2009, 09:44 AM
I'll be your boyfriend Bella . :oops:
:razz:

It's Aubrey Bitch...
10-13-2009, 09:45 AM
Welcome, Aubrey.

Very fit. How'd you get those curvy legs and butt, gorgeous? How do you stay in shape?

Thank u... mmmm not easy, cuz i love bad food, but i work out a lot n like everydays, but i like it tho, it feels goon n makes d body good =) thanks for noticing, it means a lot to hear it on a nice compliment =)

It's Aubrey Bitch...
10-13-2009, 09:47 AM

~BB~

You're welcome. We met two weeks ago at Cobra and saw each other again on Saturday. Maybe I'll see you this week? :)

~BB~

OMG yes ur right... I remember i noticed u for ur tattoos n said to my company how hot i think r woman with ink, =)
yes i hope to see u this week ffor sure n say hi in person =)

Willie Escalade
10-13-2009, 10:03 AM
Welcome aboard!! :D

It's Aubrey Bitch...
10-13-2009, 07:52 PM
Welcome aboard!! :D

Thank u =)

rockabilly
10-13-2009, 07:58 PM
Hi Aubrey , welcome to the funhouse. :D

It's Aubrey Bitch...
10-14-2009, 08:05 AM

awww everyone is so welcoming n sweet here........ :D :D :D

Realgirls4me
10-14-2009, 08:33 AM
Ooooooh. Decisions, decisions. I must decide whether to attend this Halloween party at Club Cobra, which sounds like a lot of fun, or the Queen Universe pageant which usually takes place some two weeks later at Circus Disco.

Hmmmm, let's see ...

:)

Realgirls4me
10-14-2009, 08:34 AM
Oh, and welcome aboard, Aubrey.

eclipsemint
10-14-2009, 08:36 AM

awww everyone is so welcoming n sweet here........ :D :D :D

Hmm mmm. Just wait a while.

dj4monie
10-14-2009, 09:14 AM
Ooooooh. Decisions, decisions. I must decide whether to attend this Halloween party at Club Cobra, which sounds like a lot of fun, or the Queen Universe pageant which usually takes place some two weeks later at Circus Disco.

Hmmmm, let's see ...

:)

Circus still goes down????

I kinda wanna go to Cobra but, I have this feeling I'm not missing much. If you call gawking at women all night something to do. If its not pretentious as some of you seem to say and I trust Willie, then I might just have to roll up thurr.

Not on Halloween though, I don't do Ghost N Ghouls

Willie Escalade
10-15-2009, 12:35 PM
Not on Halloween though, I don't do Ghost N Ghouls
There will be other costumes, you know! :lol:

Dino Velvet
10-15-2009, 01:13 PM
Welcome, Aubrey.

Thank u... mmmm not easy, cuz i love bad food, but i work out a lot n like everydays, but i like it tho, it feels goon n makes d body good =) thanks for noticing, it means a lot to hear it on a nice compliment =)

You like Swanson Hungry-Man TV Dinners? I like the ones with all the enchiladas in them. I can eat three of them in one sitting.

BellaBellucci
10-15-2009, 01:46 PM
Welcome, Aubrey.

You like Swanson Hungry-Man TV Dinners? I like the ones with all the enchiladas in them. I can eat three of them in one sitting.

Aubrey honey, don't answer him. Just trust me on this one. lol

~BB~

Dino Velvet
10-15-2009, 02:25 PM
Welcome, Aubrey.

~BB~

Stalker! :lol:

Don't worry, Bella. My enchiladas only have eyes for you. :wink:

rockabilly
10-15-2009, 06:32 PM
But it's the hands you gotta worry about. lol

It's Aubrey Bitch...
10-16-2009, 09:00 PM
Welcome, Aubrey.

~BB~

Thnk u sweety, always trust my girls =) sometimes i wonder y guys r so scary n weird, makes wanna marry a girl instead lol jk jk...
hope ur well n see u soon....
p.S. Message me to ad u on myspace if u have one :D

Willie Escalade
10-16-2009, 10:33 PM
I should have some new pics up soon in the Party section, so stay tuned. A great night had by all!

tfg
06-09-2010, 04:52 AM
I'm An australian who be in La a few days befor I back home, looking to check cobra out will have I have dramas being from out of town...I'll be alone but love meeting new people.

SmithXXX
06-09-2010, 06:17 AM
No you'll be fine. Its generally a friendly bar with nice people.

Willie Escalade
06-09-2010, 07:42 AM
I'm An australian who be in La a few days befor I back home, looking to check cobra out will have I have dramas being from out of town...I'll be alone but love meeting new people.
If you have that great accent, the girls might be falling all over you... :)

Felicia Katt
06-09-2010, 08:26 AM
are you looking to put a shrimp on a barbie? :)

FK

pnwguy24
06-09-2010, 12:35 PM
Gonna have to check out Cobra when I am in LA this summer.

tfg
06-17-2010, 08:15 AM
Haha I you pretty much your average aussia guy, sounds like a great place will def check it out when in town... I get into LA for one night tomorrow but will be rushed so prob wont be back through till september :( looking foward to it !Felicia im always up for some shrimp on the barbie haha aussie style