PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever said to yourself....

likemdom
10-27-2005, 05:49 PM
Yesterday I was at the grocery store and I saw this hot woman, probably 22, wearing tight ass jeans with a smokin; little body. I KNEW she was a GG, but I said to myself ', God damn, look at that ass! The only thing that would make it better is if she had hot cock and balls between those legs."

Just sayin.

Hugh Jarrod
10-27-2005, 10:46 PM
Honestly no. I love GGs as much as TSs and accept either for what they are. It's not really about the cock for me.

lar2564
10-27-2005, 10:53 PM
Nah...sometimes you see a girl with this hot little body and think, if she had a penis, it would be way too small...in this case, I would prefer her to have a vagina just like it is and, in fact, that is what you would call paradise :)

Ironhead
10-27-2005, 11:10 PM
No, I like them just as I find them. I like them with and without, but I have no interest in changing them either way ;)

brickcitybrother
10-29-2005, 11:55 PM
Honestly no. I love GGs as much as TSs and accept either for what they are. It's not really about the cock for me.

That's two of us.

Gus The Dagger
10-30-2005, 12:55 AM

That's two of us.

Count me in.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-30-2005, 12:59 AM

Agreed

Hugh Jarrod
10-30-2005, 04:57 AM
Don't get me wrong if I and when I hook up with a Tgirl I know she has one and it's all good with me. It's just why change a GG I love GGs and TGs the same man. Hot is hot.