PDA

View Full Version : What's the Illest you've been?

JamesHunt
10-06-2009, 07:57 AM
I just recently been diagnosed with hemorrhoids, and then I go get the swine flu.

eclipsemint
10-06-2009, 10:07 AM
I just recently been diagnosed with hemorrhoids, and then I go get the swine flu.

I didn't know you could get swine flu from that!

SarahG
10-06-2009, 01:13 PM
I've had a number of near death experiences from illness.

phobun
10-06-2009, 01:45 PM
The dangers of taking barnyard cock!

dannyboyz
10-06-2009, 01:50 PM
reading this has made the sickest

CaptainGeech
10-06-2009, 01:52 PM
I was waiting for a punch line but it never came. Jeez. That fucking sucks. Hope you have a speedy recovery.

I think I had a mild case of hemorrhoids a couple years ago. I just babied my ass for awhile and it got better.

So far the most debilitating thing in my adult life has been kidney stones. I literally thought I was going to die. Throwing up constantly and pissing blood is not a fun thing. Thankfully I had health insurance at the time and was able to go to the clinic and get some treatment (IV drip drugs). For almost my whole life I've also had stomach pain. Its usually the worst in the morning. If they ever examined it properly the diagnosis would most likely be ulcers and/or acid reflux decease. Sadly they never seemed to believe me growing up and I still have the problem to this day. I don't have insurance currently so I cant get it checked unfortunately.

I've also had all the normal stuff. Food poisoning, the flu, chicken pox, colds, bronchitis, throat infections, ear infections, etc....

archineer
10-07-2009, 02:33 AM
I had M.E. (chronic fatigue syndrome) for 11 years.

eclipsemint
10-07-2009, 02:43 AM
I currently have depression, but I'm feeling much better with medication now after four weeks. (Seriously)

I don't suffer from insanity, though. I enjoy every second of it.

OEMEnemyNum1
10-07-2009, 05:04 AM
Son, I am probably the illest guy you will ever meet...... Doesn't ill mean cool or something?

eclipsemint
10-07-2009, 05:24 AM
I'm not sure. At first I thought the word was "LLLEST". I spent ages looking for the word in the dictionary. Stupid sans serif font!

gotchagood
10-07-2009, 05:42 AM
93, I was so ill, the doctors didn't even know what I had. I had chills, swollen glands, night sweats so bad my bed sheets had to be changed "twice" nightly. I was running a fever of about 105 and had thrush throughout my nose and mouth. I was in this condition from wed. through Mon. They ran every blood test imaginable including hiv. That Monday afternoon, it just went away, they still don't know what I had..

Sorry to hear of your diagnosis James Hunt. I hope you feel better soon. Sounds like someones gonna need lots of hot chicken noodle soup.

Have a great day

Caff_Racer
10-08-2009, 12:34 AM
The worst thing about hemorrhoids is the morning after curry night... always remember to put the bogroll in the fridge before going to bed :wink: :lol:

get well soon and all that, m8

cookiepuss
10-08-2009, 12:49 AM
I had M.E. (chronic fatigue syndrome) for 11 years.

How did you overcome it?

talldudeil
10-08-2009, 01:29 AM
Diagnosed with rectal cancer in 1999, had radiation, chemotherapy and surgery, had shoulder surgery this year, have had nasal polyps removed could go on but why? I win

archineer
10-08-2009, 01:36 AM
Is this a competition?