surfblue
10-04-2009, 05:37 PM
or what

SarahG
10-04-2009, 07:16 PM
Everything dies eventually

Teydyn
10-04-2009, 07:30 PM
Maybe its people like you that kill this site?

The Piper
10-04-2009, 07:39 PM
Not nearly as dead as you are between the ears.

TsVanessa69
10-04-2009, 09:30 PM
or what
what if you were banned, then this site would not be dead, you would, lolollolollol

TsVanessa69
10-04-2009, 09:31 PM
Yea lets do something about this seriously!

themaster
10-04-2009, 10:08 PM
You can make so many "Am I gay" threads, or "Who is this girl" before it gets old.

jaycanuck
10-04-2009, 10:43 PM
Well if it's dead, why don't you find another site to infest?

rockabilly
10-04-2009, 10:49 PM
It's the Sabbath.

BLKGSXR
10-04-2009, 10:58 PM
I understand why people don't like surfblue but yall need to read johnnys please don't thread once over.

surfblue
10-05-2009, 12:20 AM
maybe it was already like this before i tried to spice things up

but who the fuck are you anyway, same with this piper bitch, how are you two on my nuts when ive never even heard of you motherfuckers

if one of my past posts pissed you off, reply to it then and there, dont wait until all my haters congregate to take your shots at me you fuckin pussies

TsVanessa69
10-05-2009, 12:27 AM

but who the fuck are you anyway, same with this piper bitch, how are you two on my nuts when ive never even heard of you motherfuckers

if one of my past posts pissed you off, reply to it then and there, dont wait until all my haters congregate to take your shots at me you fuckin pussies
It is quite obvious you should not be here.
But if you guys follow me on twitter: TsVanessa69
you will see whats up!

Teydyn
10-05-2009, 12:52 AM
if one of my past posts pissed you off, reply to it then and there
I dont feel the need to make 140 posts just for you...

alex_c
10-05-2009, 01:01 AM
There should be a sticky on the subject of when to STFU and when to RANT. forum etiquette is grossly needed.

EDIT: staying on topic, Im sorry for coming out as gay and scaring away all the gurls, Na joking their hardly scared, none the less :2cent the forums still alive to me, but it seems that people aren't posting as much as they used to, being here as "little" as I have, ive talked with more than a few people about whats being posted and whats not and in some instances many are afraid of being flamed or having their usernames tarnished for fear of not being accepted. Hmm kinda like highschool all over again, except this time the gurls have dicks. :D

AngelinaTorres
10-05-2009, 01:05 AM
or what

I nothing against your thread if you asked in another way, some have been rude even if I know he did not tell the right way this was not a reason

I do not know surfblue I do not know what he has already posted or written on this forum so ppl do not be harsh with me lol

Amen. Te Faltaste Pero Bien ! Don't like that part.

Chaotic
10-05-2009, 04:03 AM
I understand why people don't like surfblue but yall need to read johnnys please don't thread once over.

Added for convenience :

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=49663

Read it.
Learn it.
LIVE it! 8)

hvybass
10-05-2009, 04:07 AM
???

are you kidding....i talk to model material here....go chat with some housewives on faceboook lol

buckjohnson
10-05-2009, 06:57 PM
???

are you kidding....i talk to model material here....go chat with some housewives on faceboook lol

I agree.

surfblue
10-06-2009, 04:48 AM
nvm this site aint dead theres always at least 50 ppl here 24/7 who never post, they just lurk around and jerk off

understandable

:lol:

BLKGSXR
10-06-2009, 05:23 AM

Added for convenience :

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=49663

Read it.
Learn it.
LIVE it! 8)Thank you sir. 8)