PDA

View Full Version : Is Everything Based On Sex?

A_Thug_Fessional
10-27-2005, 04:04 AM
I mean between a man and a TS? Can we meet online and just have a regular chill conversation? Hi my name is ________, what's your name? Are you in school? Where ya from? What do you wanna do with your life eventually? You know things normal human beings talk about on a day to day basis. Has the game given girls that much of chipped shoulder. I swear to you, I posted my pics online (semi-popular african american adult oriented website), gave a very detailed description of who I was, where i'm coming from and what I was and wasn't looking for. I get like 10 emails in my inbox all saying wow your d*ck looks good, you're really cute, etc...but no one commented on what I actually wrote in the dang post...lol. Tell the TS/Male dynamic is deeper than a mans endowment?

Holla @ ya boy. :?

d
10-27-2005, 04:07 AM
if your trying to have a normal conversation u probably shouldnt start by posting a photo of your dick.....just an idea.....

A_Thug_Fessional
10-27-2005, 04:09 AM
if your trying to have a normal conversation u probably shouldnt start by posting a photo of your dick.....just an idea.....

I take it your not familiar with nudeafrica?

It's a requirement.

d
10-27-2005, 04:11 AM
well if youre meeting trannys off of nudeafrica of course there's going to be an emphasis on sex, that just common sense
why dont you try a normal site like yahoo personals or something?

A_Thug_Fessional
10-27-2005, 04:17 AM
well if youre meeting trannys off of nudeafrica of course there's going to be an emphasis on sex, that just common sense
why dont you try a normal site like yahoo personals or something?

I don't think i'm going to pay for a monthly membership for a yahoo personal ad. I'd rather just go out and meet whomever. It's not that serious. Honestly, i'm new to this whole internet, transsexual thing so I may not be as well versed in the ins and outs like most of you guys.

sorry :(

beatmaker
10-27-2005, 05:01 AM
I'd try Blackplanet.com (black-oriented) or Migente.com (latin-oriented) my man! Both are free websites and you can posts pics, but I'd try to steer away from posting pictures of your joint and mention of your "physical prowess". You have to steer the ship in the right direction, brotha! Maybe you should post pictures of yourself in a slick business or jogging suit. Also, mention something that flaunts your "intellectual prowess", like your academic achievements or a lists of books you'd recommend. You have to advertise the mental not the physical. It's Marketing 101, promote the product you are trying to sell to a certain demographic. You post a picture of your Johnson and the horny broads are going to come quacking. Like the old saying says "Dress for success". Another thing, cats who use the word "thug" in their moniker have already shot themselves in the foot, if they are looking for a classy GG or TS. The image or mere notion of a "thug" automatically turns a "true" class act off, before they get to build with you. It's almost like being a Mensa member with a genius I.Q, coming to a job interview with a T-shirt, khakis and sandals. You'll lose out to the less qualified, well dressed candidate 9 times out of 10, because your appearance reflects your work ethic and how serious you take your job. It's all about perception homie! If you keep "promoting" yourself the way you've been doing, you'll be inundated with messages from sex fiends, size queens and quite possibly homo thugs. Peace!

A_Thug_Fessional
10-27-2005, 05:17 AM
I'd try Blackplanet.com (black-oriented) or Migente.com (latin-oriented) my man! Both are free websites and you can posts pics, but I'd try to steer away from posting pictures of your joint and mention of your "physical prowess". You have to steer the ship in the right direction, brotha! Maybe you should post pictures of yourself in a slick business or jogging suit. Also, mention something that flaunts your "intellectual prowess", like your academic achievements or a lists of books you'd recommend. You have to advertise the mental not the physical. It's Marketing 101, promote the product you are trying to sell to a certain demographic. You post a picture of your Johnson and the horny broads are going to come quacking. Like the old saying says "Dress for success". Another thing, cats who use the word "thug" in their moniker have already shot themselves in the foot, if they are looking for a classy GG or TS. The image or mere notion of a "thug" automatically turns a "true" class act off, before they get to build with you. It's almost like being a Mensa member with a genius I.Q, coming to a job interview with a T-shirt, khakis and sandals. You'll lose out to the less qualified, well dressed candidate 9 times out of 10, because your appearance reflects your work ethic and how serious you take your job. It's all about perception homie! If you keep "promoting" yourself the way you've been doing, you'll be inundated with messages from sex fiends, size queens and quite possibly homo thugs. Peace!

Thanks for the insight man...it's ironic that I am a member of a well known group of intellectuals...hmmm. Also, it's kind of amazing to me how most people only the see the thug in my moniker and not the latter "fessional". To break it down, thug implies that I am a corporate thug, I maintain my edge when making deals, I never lose sight of my hustle. Also, it means dont let the suit fool you, I will still smack the shit out of a silly dude who wants to test me. I know, I know, barbaric, maybe, trife, probably, effective, yes. I am a 8-6 guy, I work hard, I play hard. I understand what you are saying about marketing myself to potentials, i'm just figuring out how to find the freakin marketplace? Where do you go to meet these classy transexual women? I must admit that e-hollering seems kind of whack in my opinion, resorting to paying for endearment is not my thing, and gay clubs...well, just ain't for the kid. So what are my options?

beatmaker
10-27-2005, 07:20 AM
Word, I feel ya! I definitely don't judge a cat who throws the thug thing out there, but I have seen numerous ads/posts from TS's and GG's who rebuke the whole "thug" thing and unfortunately will lump you into that context. I won't front though, I can't cosign on the "ni@@a" monikers B! Thug maybe, ni@@a no, especially in a site primarily patronized by non-blacks. Your moniker reminds me of Queensbridge rapper Tragedy, whose alias was the "Intelligent Hoodlum" and he definitely used to drop jewels on the mic. That "Impeach the President" cut was vicious and definitely is revelant today, as it pertains to this Bush azzhole. Unfortunately, he digressed back to the tough talk to sell records. Anyway, back to the subject at hand, Blackplanet might be a good look, but the thing I hate is they don't have a decent search mechanism, that lets you pull up pages only by TS's. I get play from goal oriented, professional GG's all the time with no photo on BP.com. This usually happens, when I post in news/topic based forums. I might get a sista who will email/PM me about how she liked what I said and we'll go from there. That's why successful pimps will tell you, that you can't control woman's body until you control her mind. Yeah, some broads just want to know how much meat your packing and do you have a six-pak like Usher, but I'm at a point in my life, where I'm kinda turned off by those chicks. Sure, I think about the physical when I see an attractive TS/GG, shyt what man doesn't. However, I'm not going to ask one to their face "How big is your ass" or "What's your bra size"? It's just "tacky", as my moms would say.

I see you're in DC, so I don't know what the TS club scene is like. In NYC, it's not co-mingled with the gay bar scene . The dudes I see when I come to the parties (like 2-3 times yearly) keep their nose to the grind and just try to bag a TS. There's no dudes looking at you with the queer eye, flirting and shyt. I actually think cats are even more conscious of that and keep it real PC. So, you can meet nice TS's in a club, but most are about that "cash rules" shyt. I saw some chick lose it, when a Trina record came on one night. I've been told I'm attractive by GG's/TS's, so I usually can have some success without tricking. Much like you, I've never had sex with a TS. I'm just not ready to take the leap and usually just want some oral and to cop a feel at this point. You may want to drive to NYC one weekend to go to one of Allanah's parties, but you'll have to be honest with the man in the mirror. If you aren't a good looking guy, especially as a black man, you'll get no love in a TS club without shelling out paper. I'm just giving it to you straight, no chaser. Hopefully, that's not a cross you have to bear. It's much more harder for a unattractive or just normal looking brotha in a TS club, than it is in a GG club straight up! Peace.

beatmaker
10-27-2005, 07:20 AM
Word, I feel ya! I definitely don't judge a cat who throws the thug thing out there, but I have seen numerous ads/posts from TS's and GG's who rebuke the whole "thug" thing and unfortunately will lump you into that context. I won't front though, I can't cosign on the "ni@@a" monikers B! Thug maybe, ni@@a no, especially in a site primarily patronized by non-blacks. Your moniker reminds me of Queensbridge rapper Tragedy, whose alias was the "Intelligent Hoodlum" and he definitely used to drop jewels on the mic. That "Impeach the President" cut was vicious and definitely is revelant today, as it pertains to this Bush azzhole. Unfortunately, he digressed back to the tough talk to sell records. Anyway, back to the subject at hand, Blackplanet might be a good look, but the thing I hate is they don't have a decent search mechanism, that lets you pull up pages only by TS's. I get play from goal oriented, professional GG's all the time with no photo on BP.com. This usually happens, when I post in news/topic based forums. I might get a sista who will email/PM me about how she liked what I said and we'll go from there. That's why successful pimps will tell you, that you can't control woman's body until you control her mind. Yeah, some broads just want to know how much meat your packing and do you have a six-pak like Usher, but I'm at a point in my life, where I'm kinda turned off by those chicks. Sure, I think about the physical when I see an attractive TS/GG, shyt what man doesn't. However, I'm not going to ask one to their face "How big is your ass" or "What's your bra size"? It's just "tacky", as my moms would say.

I see you're in DC, so I don't know what the TS club scene is like. In NYC, it's not co-mingled with the gay bar scene . The dudes I see when I come to the parties (like 2-3 times yearly) keep their nose to the grind and just try to bag a TS. There's no dudes looking at you with the queer eye, flirting and shyt. I actually think cats are even more conscious of that and keep it real PC. So, you can meet nice TS's in a club, but most are about that "cash rules" shyt. I saw some chick lose it, when a Trina record came on one night. I've been told I'm attractive by GG's/TS's, so I usually can have some success without tricking. Much like you, I've never had sex with a TS. I'm just not ready to take the leap and usually just want some oral and to cop a feel at this point. You may want to drive to NYC one weekend to go to one of Allanah's parties, but you'll have to be honest with the man in the mirror. If you aren't a good looking guy, especially as a black man, you'll get no love without shelling out paper. It's much more harder for a unattractive or just normal looking brotha in a TS club, than it is in a GG club straight up! Peace.

beatmaker
10-27-2005, 07:22 AM

I see you're in DC, so I don't know what the TS club scene is like. In NYC, it's not co-mingled with the gay bar scene . The dudes I see when I come to the parties (like 2-3 times yearly) keep their nose to the grind and just try to bag a TS. There's no dudes looking at you with the queer eye, flirting and shyt. I actually think cats are even more conscious of that and keep it real PC. So, you can meet nice TS's in a club, but most are about that "cash rules" shyt. I saw some chick lose it, when a Trina record came on one night. I've been told I'm attractive by GG's/TS's, so I usually can have some success without tricking. Much like you, I've never had sex with a TS. I'm just not ready to take the leap and usually just want some oral and to cop a feel at this point. You may want to drive to NYC one weekend to go to one of Allanah's parties, but you'll have to be honest with the man in the mirror. If you aren't a good looking guy, especially as a black man, you'll get no love without shelling out paper. It's much more harder for a unattractive or just normal looking brotha in a TS club, than it is in a GG club straight up! Peace.

beatmaker
10-27-2005, 07:24 AM
Damn, my bad. I got a "system timed out message", but the shyt posted anyway.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-27-2005, 07:33 AM
I don't think i'm going to pay for a monthly membership for a yahoo personal ad. I'd rather just go out and meet whomever. It's not that serious. Honestly, i'm new to this whole internet, transsexual thing so I may not be as well versed in the ins and outs like most of you guys.

Muhfucka you've been on this forum for months

WHAT THE FUCK?!?

NYCe
10-27-2005, 07:37 AM
Tonight......

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-27-2005, 07:40 AM
DAMN THAT IMAGESHACK
DAMN
DAMN
DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Perverted Monk
10-27-2005, 06:04 PM
Your moniker reminds me of Queensbridge rapper Tragedy, whose alias was the "Intelligent Hoodlum" and he definitely used to drop jewels on the mic. That "Impeach the President" cut was vicious and definitely is revelant today, as it pertains to this Bush azzhole.

It was actually "Arrest the President"

Still some early 90's hip hop at its best

swimnn
10-28-2005, 11:28 AM
Back to the original question, the answer is HELL YES!

brickcitybrother
10-28-2005, 07:09 PM

Muhfucka you've been on this forum for months

WHAT THE FUCK?!?

Ooops

AllanahStarrNYC
10-28-2005, 07:32 PM
lol

a.ka. THUGGISH INTELLECT

NEW TO THE INTERNET MY ASS