PDA

View Full Version : What Do You Want From Me?

A_Thug_Fessional
10-27-2005, 12:29 AM
New member here.
Blah, blah, blah.
I've read a few of the post on here in regard to transsexuals who make attempts toward monogamous relationships. It's often said that men are dogs, are the men who like me are tranny chasers, or I don't want a man who has fucked another tranny, etc...etc. So my question is, what exactly do/would you want in a man?

Guys you can save your commentary, this is strictly for the ladies. I want you all to explain to us what you really want, beyond the material or physical requirements.

I had signed up on another message board and I had posed a similiar question but got nil response...i'm hoping this goes better over here.

I mean i've never had sex with a transsexual woman, I don't seek one for sex, yes I feel sexually attracted to them but more importantly i'd like to get to know a girl on an individual human being level, first and foremost. Just seems like it's an impossible thing to do, at least where I live.

TheAlphaMale
10-27-2005, 12:32 AM
Dude i heard nakita is looking for thugs you should sign up!

AllanahStarrNYC
10-27-2005, 12:34 AM
haha

i bet i know who this is

A_Thug_Fessional
10-27-2005, 12:38 AM
I like this topic ima post in a second after I get my thoughts together

thanks ma ma, 'preciate it. :lol:

A_Thug_Fessional
10-27-2005, 12:39 AM
Dude i heard nakita is looking for thugs you should sign up!

Not hardly looking for a gang bang.
Not 1/2 way interesting in sharing sloppy 2nd's.
Not one who let's his dick make his decisions for him.
Nope, she's all for you guys. Have fun though. :roll:

A_Thug_Fessional
10-27-2005, 12:40 AM
haha

i bet i know who this is

future boyfriend? :wink:

"I keeeeeeeeed, I keeeeeeeeeed" (C) Apu

A_Thug_Fessional
10-27-2005, 02:57 AM
I do not like guys who are insecure about their sexuality.I refuse to be anybodys closetmate or mental couselor.Thats the reason I date gay guys they are more secure with their sexuality.Most guys I meet are so fudged in the head they need psychiatric help.I do not like guys who are obsessed with dick ewwwwwwwww.I dont like guys dramtically older than me.Im 18 my fantasy man is not 35.I dont like guys that do drugs or guys that are constantly drunk.I dont have time for any mental insecurites so please dont ask me, Am I gay for liking you? a thousand times.I dont like guys who the first thing they ask me is how big is my dick.I hate guys that tell me they love me only after knowing them for like 3 days

I could go on and on but isnt this topic about what I look for in a man LOL im kinda upset now so ima try this again later

Okay so outside of physicality and age, and them not liking your D*ck what next?

Being 18, are you sure you are even ready for relationships?

chefmike
10-27-2005, 03:29 AM
haha

i bet i know who this is

another mysterious new poster...always show up when a certain bipolar trainwreck has gotten in over her head...

A_Thug_Fessional
10-27-2005, 03:52 AM
haha

i bet i know who this is

another mysterious new poster...always show up when a certain bipolar trainwreck has gotten in over her head...

Calm down pimp, it really isn't that serious. Bipolar...lol, I have no clue as to what you are inferring but nevertheless I regress. I came here from another message board run by a few ladies on this site I suppose. Sorry I don't have the tranny message board poster credentials you bring.

:wink: regards!

Hugh Jarrod
10-27-2005, 04:06 AM
Let's see what do I want from you........ An apology (for nothing specific I just want to save it for later), Orel Hersheiser's autograph, a door handle for a 72' Buick, no excuses, a few words of encouragement, your Auntie's phone number, oh yeah and a fool proof plan with an air tight alaby.

TomSelis
10-27-2005, 04:37 AM
I want you to shrink that avatar down

Quinn
10-27-2005, 05:19 AM

LOL, you should have seen the last one he used on "the other site." It was huge.....

-Quinn

Ecstatic
10-27-2005, 05:32 AM
I really shouldn't ask this...but is there a relationship between avatar size and....

:twisted:

Overlord Abomination
10-27-2005, 05:34 AM

Damn you didnt even ask...lol

AllanahStarrNYC
10-27-2005, 07:19 AM
lol

I sais it before

i bet good money this is

THUGISH INTELLECT

from before whp used to bore us to death saying how he was a celebrity and could not attend the parties-

BUSTEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Hugh Jarrod
10-27-2005, 07:36 AM
Maybe. Not saying anything bad about him, but actual thugs make me laugh LOL!

brickcitybrother
11-01-2005, 12:17 AM
New member here.
Blah, blah, blah.

I think you mean - New User Name. Good to see you anyway.